Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Academy For The Unusually Gifted

The academy for the unusually gifted

a part of “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”, a fictional universe by TwitchtheLady.

An Academy has opened in the-middle-of-nowhere Arizona desert, offering refuge to all gifted (People with superpowers) students, Is it really a safe haven, or is no where safe now?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy For The Unusually Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The academy for the unusually gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 pm

If we tagged everyone, like Squeek said, it would give a false impression that there's something for you to respond to. If you've got nothing to respond to, what's the point? Woah, you know people posted! You can find that out just as easily if you go to the RP tab anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:46 pm

KK.
Anyways, since I have 3 characters, should I do a post for all three in one? Or all in a seperate one?
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 am

I don't think it matters Red.
In my opinion I think it's less confusing if it's separate.
But it's more tedious to do it separately so it all depends on what you feel like doing.
You can put it all in one if you like. : )

Also I'll be posting after Squeekey posts. c:

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:36 pm

If anyone ever needs me, my facebook is Kitty Bull

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Cool thanks Red c:

Also Twitch, I was thinking of having the time of day change soon to night time where everyone must return to their dorms and stay there or something like that. This is because some people will be away soon or have been away and it puts the RP in a bit of a standstill. It would be cool to see students sneaking out of their dorms at night or playing pranks on the Head Mistress etc.

Just a suggestion for when people start to reply less or are unable to reply for a long amount of time. c:
This also might help the new RPers get into the RP and finally post and interact with other characters, I mean we have a lot of characters but not a lot of them can find anywhere to jump into the RP it seems. So yeah that's my suggestion. Let me know what you guys think.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarNspikeS on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:25 pm

It sounds like a good idea, Esspecially the prank thing. >:D
I'm not saying the voices are real, I'm saying they have some good ideas.

SugarNspikeS
Scholar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Group Theory Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:21 am

Haha glad you like the idea! : D
When Twitch is back hopefully she'll agree c:

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 am

I think Bella and Passha can pull pranks.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:54 am

Okay so my two characters with rooms don't have a roommate. I'd really love if anyone is up for it, making another character, and rooming with her? If Twitch will change the rooms, if she'll ever return!

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:51 pm

I'm sorry guys but it seems liek this RP is dying and it's just not doing anythin' for me so I'm going to have to drop out.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Awww okay Squee. :c We'll miss you!

Also Red, if Twitch does not assign a room or room mate for your character/s I will create another character for you. : )

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!