Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy {ic only accepting a few more}

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The Academy {ic only excepting a few more}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Erika looked at Kin as she blinked before Kin even had a chance to think she bonked him in the head. "Baka you had your reasons for doing those and it was to help your sister so youre not a monster" She said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm

just sits there when she bonked him on the head "relay me not a monster you don't know what i did so i will tell you what i did i went to green spring forest tracked down the fox clan of shin found the village and murdered every one men women children i did not mater even there beloved den mother wiped there whole village clean used there bodies to create her body you see now before that i kill a grand sage for the knowledge to do so and the list goes on but she is one out of billions a true pure soul one with out sin i am the one taking care of her now tell me that i am not a monster i should not be even this close to her "

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:45 am

Zack walked out putting his jacket on and walked out getting on his bike and heading off, he wasn't staying around when nobody was about
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Erika listened intently to what Kin had to say. She was tempted to point out that it could have been worst but she refrained from doing so. "But couldnt you have just use one body?" She asked not even slightly freaked out by the information she had just found out.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 pm

kin sighs then say" using one body is like try to pass a common gem as a rare one celestial body dose work like a mortal one it need to be stronger to hold the massive amount of energy that her body holds so the foundations don't break and crumble

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:11 pm

Erika listened carefully to Kin´s explaination now she regretted skipping on her history lessons but what the heck. She loathe studying history and that was that. "Oh yeah so that explains the massmurder" She said.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm

kin picks up Mai and hands her to Erika with a basket of fruit "she will sleep 12 hour of the day feed her one these a week It will control her aggressive tensions and desires "gets ready ti leave "what do you mean Oh yeah so that explains the massmurder" not sure what she is talking about "i am going to be leaving again"

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

"Nah its nothing forget i said that and see yah" Erika said as she took Mai. Normally she would have exploded at the mere thought of baby sitting but this was an exception. She just hopes that Mai would be back to her old self soon and fast. But if anyone notices her sudden change of attitude shes as good as dead anyway.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 pm

before changing into wind and disappearing "just to let you know if you don't give her the fruit her instincts will kick in and she mite try to chose you as her partner the race i choose to make her body out is a vary compassionate race so don't miss a week"as his voice echos in the forest Mai sleeps in Erika`s arms basket of fruit that some what look close to oranges

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Erika raised an eyebrow hearing the tiny tid bit about the partner part wasnt really what she wanted to actually experience. For a very long time. She already had enough of that whole deal. With a nod she went back to the school grounds in the breeze of air she reappeared in her room as she gently laid Mai down on her bed. She gently patted Mai´s head before she walked up to her dresser drawer taking out an old book she begun to read.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:21 pm

As kins said Mai slept most of the day away peacefully with only the sound of her breathing with her rolling in the corner of the bed with her ear twitching and tail swaying as her sleep enjoying the breezes from the window yet the fruit that kin gave Erika from Mai was vary strange it was like a orange with the peel fuzzy like a peach on the out side but like a watermelon on the in side

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:41 pm

Erika eyebrow twitched a bit as she sighed the book she was reading was literally giving her a headache how she survived doing these things was beyond her actually. She glanced at Mai smiling a bit noticing how cute Mai really looked before her gazed turned towards the fruit it was strange indeed but she wasnt planning on trying one of those.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm

Mai wakes a few hours later with ears twitching and yawning as she rubs her eyes holds her tail as she looks around" were am i Erika what is this small room"crawling up to her laying her head in her lap then starts rubbing her soft skin on her lags with hand and tail as unexpected word come from her mouth
"mama"

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Well that actually did it Erika looked at Mai as she spoke of the mama word. Her book was already long forgotten as it dropped on the floor. If any of her friends would have heard that especially her twin she would never hear the end of it. Even with the major threat of castration. She sighed as she gently patted Mai´s head she was really starting to get attached to this kid.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Mai smiles then begin to play with the ball in her pocket rolling on the floor bouncing if of the wall over and over again as she rolled on the floor laughing the ball bounces high then land on top of the dresser Mai looked like she was about to cry "mama i cant reach it is to high" trying to grab it jumping as it was just out of her reach

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 pm

"hai hai Mai-Chan" Erika said as she walked up towards the dresser taking the ball before she handed it to Mai. "There you go have fun kiddo!" She then sat on her bed but not before she picked up her book.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:59 pm

is filled with joy when her ball is returned to her " thank you thank you" as she runs around the room and plays bounce the ball some more laughter filled the room but soon it stop when she steps on the floor rug slip out of from under falling face first on the ground with a loud thunk pushing self on to bottom holding forehead filled with tears "mama that hurt" she said as she cries

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

Erika was just about to read her book when a wail coming from Mai immediately threw that idea over the fence. With a sigh she placed the said book on her bed before she walked towards Mai. Atleast she was actually training her healing skills. The one subject she totally sucked at unfortunately was healing arts considering that she prided herself being an absolute demoness in the battle field. "Dont cry Mai-Chan see no more pain" She said as she gently touched Mai´s forehead letting the familiar green light appear once again.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby natto on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Mai sits on the floor in the center of Erika`s room red face wiping away the tears that were running down her face hugging Erika "I am sorry mama i guess i am vary clumsy and why dose it smell like wet dog in here do you have a dog and thank you mana the pain is gone"look right at Erika as she was talking to her then smiles and laughs

natto
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Erika gently ruffled Mai´s hair "Its okay kiddo and that would be my roomate" She said before she walked back to her bed grabbing her book once again.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!