Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

The Adrenaline Project

The Adrenaline Project

a part of “The Adrenaline Project”, a fictional universe by God_of_Darkness.

Captured and forever changed, your fate is now to be a living weapon; to serve as the final line of defense for your country . . .  you have become a Titan.   

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Adrenaline Project”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Adrenaline Project

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Ill wait for you, Opale! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:14 pm

I posted, I don't think it's my greatest writing, but eh, I did as well as I could muster up at the moment.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 pm

ERH MEH GERRD I didn't think I'd make it out of there :P. Should I have Milo get stuck in an awkward position or wait for Dark to post?
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:09 am

Dont apologize, Opale. :) It was just fine!

BBB, you only say that because sharks were being thrown at you. You should wait for Dark, though. THE MAGICAL POSTING ORDER SHALL BE RESPECTED. Also, as a side note, I love the name Milo. Ever since the movie Atlantis where Michael J Fox (the one true love of my life, he just doesn't know it yet. /awkward) voices a guy named Milo, its held a good place for me.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am

That's the whole reason I pick the name for like everything. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:14 am

Thank you Crimson, your post was really, really great.

Also, there isn't actually a defined posting order right now, more or less it's just post when you're able to, and when it's best . . . just don't do a double post, unless you do that by accident. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

Im sure you did it just for me. XDD

Thanks. :D
Fine, post if you like, but I won't reply until Dark does!! :P

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:48 am

Oh come on it'll be directed at you and everything! It'll give you a chance to slap Milo upside the head.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:02 am

Then do it! I am not stopping you, son!

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 am

But will you or are you still gonna wait? :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:21 am

Well, he posted so it doesn't matter now. :) GO AND POST. I RELEASE YOU.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 am

Bleh. *lick* HAUNTER.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:35 am

And . . . we now have a conflict due to two posts being completed at nearly the same time. >.>

Jakuri-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 am

Edited it! :D
I swear. I clicked refresh to make sure no one posted. There was nothing. Clicked 'send' AND THERE WAS SOMETHING. My luck, huh? XD

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:44 am

The ever present conundrum. Two notes though, Crim I love the way Roxie reacts to Milo and Dark... You're a jackass :P I kid I kid

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 am

Doctor goes to town on Milo. Like nobody's business.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:53 am

And of course Milo's just going to goad him on even more. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 am

I am very glad that I had Jacqli start out in the library rather than the common room now, so, SO glad.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:06 am

Hahaha poor little Jacqli would get traumatized! XD

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:09 am

Hey Billy Mays help me out here.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!