Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The "Agency" RM

The "Agency" RM

a part of “The "Agency" RM”, a fictional universe by Dr Eye Patch.

Before you get to work at █████ (It seems we have been censored by the government. For now let's refer to it as the "Agency") you must attend a specialized school. Known as United Nations school (1 ROLE LEFT!!!!!!!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The "Agency" RM”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The "Agency" RM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:15 am

If you have any ideas for a new role or questions feel free to bug me lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The "Agency" RM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:27 pm

Can I reserve The Beast and The Brain?

I will get started on them as soon as I can I just have a busy day today and a early morning tomorrow so I won't be able to do their skeletons til tomorrow
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiri711
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PyroBug on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Could I reserve The Marksman?

PyroBug
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:52 pm

@PyroBug sure
@Kiri711 for now just pick one if we have roles left over after a few days you are welcome to have more.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulrikaumeko on Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve The Magician, please.

Still deciding on a FC, but it's probably going to be Nashetania Loei Piena Augustra from Rokka no Yuusha or Rin Tohsaka from Fate/Stay Night. I just know it'll be a female. ^^;

ulrikaumeko
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:34 pm

Would love to reserve the Theft! Will also submit a character sheet as soon as possible, expect one later~!
I want three things in life: Bacon, good health, bacon, a good friend, bacon, better math skills, and did I mention Bacon yet?

Scorpion01
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve the Beast if still possible....? :)
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:24 pm

I I don't think I can send in a skelly anytime today, but if not, I can tomorrow.... That's if I am able to reserve the beast...

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:07 pm

@ulrikaumeko sure

@Scorpion01

@BlueWind_22 if Kiri711 is willing to take The Brain role then sure!

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:12 pm

Now Don't be discouraged just because it seems all the roles are taken. I did have one more role Planed but didn't know if this RP would bomb or not so I didn't make it but since all the roles were filled in less than a day I will begin work on 3 new roles soooo check back in a little bit.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Do you have a specific desired age for the characters? Or can they be whatever age we see fit?

Scorpion01
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:13 pm

As long as it an age you can attend school I'm ok with any age lol....... or at least, look like they can.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm

Character sheet for The Theft is up!

Scorpion01
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:01 am

I knew I forgot something @Scorpion01 if you don't mind could you add a "Weapon" tab to your Character..... I didn't know I forgot that part until I started making mine lol.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scorpion01 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 am

@Dr Eye Patch

Done~

Scorpion01
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:46 am

Sorry, again had a very busy day! Only just got online to check before bed.

I'll reserve the Brain!

BlueWind_22 may have the Beast

Kiri711
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:36 am

Yippee! Yippee! O_O Oh, hmmm, yes, well that's good and I'll be getting on that skelly now...

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:40 pm

LOL ok this one is my bad, while working on the My character last night I realized how not great the Skelly for this RP are, soooo I remade them if you already started or finished your character with the old one I won't hold it character you, but I will say this "the newer one is prettier" lol. And let this be a lesson to everyone do not make Skellys while you are sleepy.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Do we have to have a face claim??? Cause I'm having a hard time finding a good face claim that matches the Beast's personality... :(

BlueWind_22
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dr Eye Patch on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 pm

LOL sure just put none, it's not that big a deal.

Dr Eye Patch
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!