Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In the Angels World

In the Angels World

a part of “In the Angels World”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

A school where guardian angels in training learn to protect their fellow human students from the corrupting of their souls

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Angels World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In the Angels World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Agreed. Because it'd be too difficult to go on without her characters or ghost them
Add me ! ^^ <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Cuz we honestly need to get to posting if we want this shit to live..lol I want it to live !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:31 am

I wouldn't mind playing him, I'll give it my best shot, although I think it would be fairer to get them out of the conversation and leave them in their rooms rather than ghosting them through the whole thing, as then if Runa comes back she doesn't have to deal with much at all, just them going back to their rooms/classes.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:32 am

We could do like one post for each of them to get them out of the picture for now, or whatever. Like have them catch whatever Ellie has, but tenfold.. xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:58 am

Maybe. I guess we should wait until Sweetie gets on and then see? I'd just like her opinion first, I'm more comfortable with it if we get her approval first :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:18 am

Well, duh. lol I'm not picking up any of the characters.

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:18 pm

I didn't think you would, Tink :)

I would rather us write for them than hole them up in their rooms. Because then that only leaves Ellie, Roza, Sachael, and Voodoo. Aneal doesn't have to be around for a bit past this conversation but Winston is close with Roza and one of the only ones besides Ellie who can converse with Sachael comfortably. If Runa doesn't resurface by...Tuesday, then I'll give them message and Sana if you could post for Winston first? Just because Roza and Aneal's post was so close.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:02 am

Yeah of course, but it will have to be later, as I'm going up to see the horses and will be there all day, so I won't be able to post until then unfortunately. Sorry!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:51 am

It's been like 5 days since the last post; I'm so antsy.. xD

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:20 pm

Alright, I'm gonna write up Winston's post now, because I just got back. Yeah. :-) Let's go I guess! :-)

EDIT: I posted. I just hope Runa gets back soon and doesn't mind me having to ghost. :l Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy the post.

EDIT (again): To cheer up some people, (well, hopefully!) I was on Youtube and found this. I kinda thought that it would be good for Sach/all of the Angels. I love it!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqV8CH5mi2M

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks y'all for posting and I 'm sorry Sana that you had to do that.

I'll post tomorrow night after school around 6-7 central

EDIT: Thank you both for being so patient, I know ghost-writing is less than ideal. I've sent a final PM to Runa. She'll respond when she chooses to resurface and then we can discuss her rejoining. Aneal will be inactive until the end of the day when Roza goes to find her, but Winston needs to post to keep up the relationships with Roza and the others. Is this alright, Sana?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:50 am

Yeah, I guess. I feel a little uncomfortable with it but I can deal with it. :-) I really do hope she comes back soon though.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:52 pm

I'll post after Sana does a post for Ellie. :3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

I noticed that Runa's last visit was yesterday ! Did she say anything to you, Sweetie ?? I really hope she's coming back !!

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:03 pm

Oh, really? I really hope she comes back! Anyway, I'm gonna work on my post in a minute, praying my pc doesn't shut off.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 pm

No, she had not given me word of her return.

EDIT: I'll post either tonight or tomorrow. I have to take my little parakeet to the vet since he's been acting strangely :(

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:01 am

I hope he's okay ! ): Best wishes to your little birdie<3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:47 am

Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your Parakeet! They can be such sweet things. I hope he is okay!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:08 pm

He's got an infection, but 10 days of antibiotics should fix him right up :) Unfortunately, he doesn't trust me at all so now he's just chillin in my room and I have no way of getting him back in the cage when I leave :P I wish there was a quick way to get them to trust you :(

I'll have to post tonight after I get back from work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Food gains the trust of all.. xD Animals AND people ! :D

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!