Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

In the Angels World

In the Angels World

a part of “In the Angels World”, a fictional universe by Sweetiebelle.

A school where guardian angels in training learn to protect their fellow human students from the corrupting of their souls

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Angels World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In the Angels World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 am

Hey guys, I still have a lot of work to do at school. You'll have to forgive me for being a little bit slow!
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:27 pm

I am aware...four lines is less than ideal...I just didnt have anything to say :/
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:22 pm

I know the feeling.. We're gunna have to do something to move forward at the moment, like a time skip or something.
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:24 pm

I was thinking they could all make plans to go out after school, and then once they get situated we can have the Nos come and play?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Hey guys, so, posting? Can it be a thing?

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

I am so sorry! It's been such an active week this week, what with homework and extra clubs. Urgh! So... hard. xD Anyway, gonna post now. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:08 am

I'll post as soon as I'm able but it may not be until monday as I'm working today and tomorrow. Sorry ! ;_; I'll post though, don't worry !

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Will do :) I haven't been home all weekend so it's all good.

I'm like tapping into my rebellious teenager side...I've done more this weekend than like EVER...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:07 am

Guys! Please post! If I can respond from London on vacation y'all can get a post up! Please!!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 pm

This is scaring me... :(

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!