Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Arcana Academy

The Arcana Academy

a part of “The Arcana Academy”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate Roleplayers only please} What happens when the bad students from Noctrem Academy for those with Supernatural Powers are forced to go to the good Arcana Academy? (OPEN FOR NEW APPLICANTS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arcana Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Arcana Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:59 am

I'm heeeereeeee. >:}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:37 am

Hello there everyone :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:48 am

I don't see a neck as kinky. xD Just in painnnnn. Hahaha. Thanks Mela.
I have finished my profile Dee. :] I have some stuff to do today, belated birthday dinner with my family namely. I shall chat to you all later for sure!

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:03 pm

She's perfect dear, accepted :D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:33 pm

I'll alphabetize when I get home tonight. Just wanted to get 'em up since all my characters fell off the front of the character page

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Relationship Thread

If you're new, and you haven't got some of the characters that are on our ones yet, don't fret! They shall be arriving soon!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:28 pm

'Kay. I'm in. Will get my relationships back up later today, gotta go now!

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Jade, Loralei and Lauryn are in :)

Remember everyone, alphabetize relationships, please!

Also, seeing as Erin/Ellie are kinda' behind in the relationships as I went away and everyone was told to get them done before Friday, and I only got two PM's out of however many I should have got, I'm just gonna fill them in. If anyone has any severe problems, PM me about it.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi Dee! So sorry that Hollow House didn't work out, it looked like you put a whole ton of effort into putting that together... :(
Is it still possible to reserve a character for this RP? If so, could I reserve Keira Knightely or Tom Weston-Jones. And just to clarify, these teachers will be working at Arcana Academy, yes?
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Any teacher can be reserved whenever, honey!
You can take both, if you like! No-one seems interested in them, haha!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Awesome, I'll be taking Keira then. :)

How long do reservations last? I'm not going to be able to finish it tonight because I have guests over, but I could get the char in by tomorrow.

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Yeah, tomorrow is fine sweetie :)

She's reserved for you :3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Sorry guys I might be gone for the night~
I'll be on all day tommorow! LOL

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:21 pm

WaitWait It's all good I thought I had tennis practice so I don't have to leave
~Note~ This roleplay is going to be amazing \m/(>.<)\m/

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:26 pm

@Throney: YAAYY! Alphabetizing for the win. Everyone should honestly do it - like me ('cause I'm awesome... *nod nod*)... just makes things so much easier to look at! ^^

@Ren: Lovely to see you and L joining us again, dear. =D

@August: Oh my gosh! =D Haii honey! Welcome! Good to see you're not dead or anything. Haha.

@Panda: Honey... you really don't need to apologize for being gone for a night. The world won't end because of it. <3 =) We all understand that some people (not really me) have lives outside of roleplaying. If you're gone for 2-3 days though, a little note on it would be nice at least. Other than that, just chill, lovey. Haha.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:29 pm

OK.. I definitely panicked. @_@ I thought my reservations were going to be removed. :O

Now I am going to sleep again and I'll update the relations sheet later or tomorrow. :)
Last edited by xKyrie on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Just seen someone with the username - Cucumbersome. What a legend <3

Right, I'm turning off now guys, so if characters aren't up by tomorrow when I wake up, it's game over and we'll have to open it all up again. Mela, if you're awake and have nothing to do, could you PM a few of the remaining people who need to mosey on over, nudging them to get their butts over here with their characters!

Mela honey, I'll reply to your PM tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get into the Leo mind-set a little more over night.

Sweet dreams, y'all!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Lol. That is epic. O.o Seriously. Hahaha.

Le sigh. I shall move into my PM mode then. Haha. xD So many people! *Shudders* But... as the amazing co-GM I am, I will do my duty. Yuhp! xD

Alrighty then, dear. ^^ *Camps out by my PM-transmitter* I shall wait ever so patiently. Erhem. Yeah... not gonna happen. You know me. xD Patience? Not really my forte.

BUT! Goodnight silly. ;D Luffs you. <3

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Someone likes Tom? OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!

I sent you a PM. Yeah...

EDIT: Oh.....just read the rest of that little conversation. Sad face. -shoves my cookies into my face-

...I made chocolate chip cookies today. They're perfect. I shall eat my feelings now.
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

I just got back from the movies :D
I watched Savages and it was sooo good. Salma Heyak is a badass.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!