Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

The Arcana Academy

The Arcana Academy

a part of “The Arcana Academy”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

{Literate Roleplayers only please} What happens when the bad students from Noctrem Academy for those with Supernatural Powers are forced to go to the good Arcana Academy? (OPEN FOR NEW APPLICANTS)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Arcana Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Arcana Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:02 am

This is officially the only roleplay I'm in on RPG. xD Just sayin'.
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mela
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 am

Ditto lol :')
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:00 am

I'm here, in one of my own, and in another which we're not quite sure if it's dead or not.

One advantage of still being in school, I suppose, is the fact that for the whole summer, you have all the time you want to write and roleplay and blog.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:55 am

Guys...

I'm wondering if it's time to let this go.

I'm the only one who isn't busy in real life and who can get on regularly. I'm just stating that as a fact.

I think that, maybe, for now at least, we should let this go and maybe come back for a revisit in a few weeks or maybe even months. Start up a new Arcana, set a few months after the earthquake, once life calms down a little and we can all be on a lot more.

It's been amazing roleplaying with you all, and I owe you all so much. You've shaped my writing a huge amount and it's almost scary to see how much it's improved since the beginning.

If you want to keep going, I'll still be here.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Dee and I are setting up Arcana on tumblr. ^^ Writing bios, doing graphics... and everything. Should be ready to accept soon. For me right now, yes it's because of real life that I've not been on (I just moved out by myself two days ago, five hours from any family, so I'm a little all over the place rn and starting uni on Wednesday), but generally I think I'm just done with this site and all the limitations and... yeah.

I've just found that I prefer tumblr, and I think Dee feels the same way. It's hard to do any writing on here without motivation.

BUT, kitty-cat (and anyone else if you're still breathing?), if you're up for it, Tumblr Arcana should be ready very soon. Follow us and you'll see bios being posted asap. =)

Mela
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Hello lovelies, I know this game has been around for quite some time, and I have been MIA for quite a while as well... but I'd love to game with you all again. I miss it (and you guys) more than you know. Is it too late to snag an open character and jump on in?

missjmiles
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 pm

oh... wait... i see this thread's been dead for about a couple months?

missjmiles
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!