Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ash River

The Ash River

a part of “The Ash River”, a fictional universe by Cyline.

The Ash River has always separated the Bungas and the Supporters, but six young people are determined to change that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ash River”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Ash River

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:37 pm

Make reservations here. Please include your FC and their Gift in your first post. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
Last edited by Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cyline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Ash River

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:53 pm

May I reserve Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Third Altar//FC

My color might be teal

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Fourth Altar//FC

Color is going to Silver, if you wouldn't mind.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:02 pm

You are both reserved. If you could give me a Gift and an FC, that would be amazing. ^.^

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Sure! I'll go look for one. But I do have a question. What do you mean by strand and erratic gift? Could you give me an example?

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Well, it could just be a very dangerous Gift that he can't control. Like Fire Control or something like that.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Of course, of course! I would like my FC to be Gareki (From Karnival). And, as for the gift, I was thinking Animal Communication, if that's alright.

And I have a quick question. The Chara. is in the Fourth Alter on the list, though there isn't a Fourth Alter (Unless I have overlooked it) in the description. He is a No Alter then, right? Just checking.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I originally had five Altars, but I lowered it to four. No, he would be a Third Altar. I am so so sorry. I'll fix that right now.

EDIT: Oh and Scar, your Altar is supposed to be Second, not Third. I am so sorry for the mix up, guys!
Last edited by Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:38 pm

It's perfectly fine! I'm glad I checked and didn't just assume it. ^^

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Hello! May I please reserve the No Alter girl? I imagine she doesn't actually have a favorite color --she might have other things on her mind. Perhaps a blue-green if she did, though?

I do have a question as to how she would be able to interact with others at the beginning of the rp, given that she wanders the fields and whatnot?
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:52 pm

@Miss Nomer, absolutely! Well, it is possible that she could run into the Third Altar boy or steal from him. It's really up to you. She could try to rob the Second Altar boy's house too. There are many possibilities. Oh, and can I have an FC and a Gift. That would be wonderful. ^.^

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:08 pm

May I reserve the Name//Female//Age//Gift//Supporter//Bottom Tier//FC role her favorite color would most likely be a bright orange I need some time to think about the fc
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:29 pm

@slimmyjimjim, okie doke! Just get your FC to me as soon as you can and her Gift. ^.^

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Oh, that makes sense. Now I feel a bit silly for asking ^_^; Let me see. A gift that might be fitting for a bandit. Would briefly paralyzing people be alright? For no more than five to fifteen minutes, I think. As for the face claim, I'm still on the hunt, sorry ^_^ If you have any suggestions, though, I'd really appreciate it!

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:51 pm

I would like to reserve the remaining character from Bunga if thats okay.
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:58 pm

@LonelyGhost, umm... The only remaining character is a Supporter... You can have him... If you want...

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Pass. Thank you though.

LonelyGhost
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:31 pm

Whaa~ The characters so far as so interesting and varied. It's exciting.

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Love the diversity but what is going to happen with the character that hasn't been reserved and the one that hasn't been submitted.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyline on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Well, there is one more day to submit the character and the unreserved will probably just be an NPC.

Cyline
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!