Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Beast of Eden

a topic in Music, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Are you a budding musician? Share with us here!

The Beast of Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dart on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:06 am

This is what I do with my time now,

http://www.reverbnation.com/officialbeastofeden

Try it out, lemme know what you think.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dart
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Beast of Eden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:32 pm

.. Wow. I actually really like this sort of music. I'm listening to "Time Splitter Promo" and it's just the right sort of frantic, strained, near-melody that strikes a chord with so many people these days.

Hell Razor is just amazingly dissonant.

The vocal sample in Lethal Injection certainly took me off guard. :o

Tyler Durden had a bit of a slow start, but jeez did it get sexy.

This is Dubstep pt 1 had a dead sexy introduction. I'm loving the chimes and whatever in the background. :o I want to do martial arts to this song.

T.I.M.E made me glance behind me nervously.

Really varied set of songs. I want them in my iPod, not gonna lie.

Thanks for posting!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dart on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:07 am

haha thank you!!! I just realized you left me some feedback..

I've actually got a couple newer ones up and around.

Death Note and Moment of Truth
Also... Where is your God Now?

=]]

Dart
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dart on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 pm

Dart
GWC Veteran
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!