Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Beginning of Forever

The Beginning of Forever

a part of “The Beginning of Forever”, a fictional universe by carefreex3.

They knew what they were getting themselves into, they knew the consequences that would follow. What they didn't know however was that they were all about to flirt with Death and dance with the Devil. [[STILL WORKING ON IT]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Beginning of Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Beginning of Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:24 am

The Beginning of Forever
-Darkling, I listen -

They were, in a twisted kind of way, his children. He fed them, gave them a home, and above all else he loved them. Although, that was mainly because he had to, but details, details. The Ring Master took them in when no one else would, and made them better. But, there was a small price to pay; their souls. In order to form a more perfect human* they had to give him everything, and that included everything they were. In his defense though, they had no where to go, and if he hadn't taken them in who else? Death? No, they were all too afraid of that, even if they pretended they weren't.

While one cannot avoid death, they can certainly cheat it.

*Preamble to the constitution. (I'm sorry)

btw everything here is basically the setup to the big conflict. If you really want to know you can p.m me but it'll spoil it for you. I'll make sure it's very clearly obvious in my text posts, but until then you shan't know. //shot
Last edited by carefreex3 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NO.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Beginning of Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:17 am

I'm interested by the description.

I'll reserve a female right off the bat, and decide if I still want her when you're done with the rest.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:05 am

I'm in agreement with Sweetiebelle. I don't want to officially reserve a spot just yet, as there are currently no spots to reserve, but once the introduction and other descriptions are up, I'd love to take part in this RP as well! I really wouldn't care which spot I get, I just think this is going to be interesting.
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Agreed with Sweetiebelle and XShishioX. The description (And the Tags) caught my attention and I would like to see where you're going with this. I would like to know that actual plot before saying I'm reserving a character, however. So, lets just say I'm half-in and go from there. xD
Pocałować daleki ból.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Yatta! Sugoi~! Sugoi~desu!

So, I checked back in after a day and saw that lovely little introductary paragraph, as well as the ever so ominous circus tent. I approve. Nicely done Madame, if you are, in fact, a Madame. In which case, if you aren't a Madame, nicely done Sir! I like where this is going! XD

Gender aside, this is looking quite lovely! I was right to believe that this would turn out interesting! I'm so excited!

However, @Carefree, you tease, I want to know more! X3

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:52 pm

I agree with XShishioX! I wanna know more, too!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:36 am

Ah! Excitement~! You can't just make an awesome intro and just scat! I want to know more~!

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm in complete agreement with everyone else! This looks awesome. I'd love to register my interest and eventually put a character in...I need to know more! xD
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:19 pm

omg I was feeling so discouraged because I thought no one liked it, but I forgot to go onto the OOC thread. (I thought my email would notify me of my topics and stuff) anyway I hope it meets your standards so far. I'm almost done it, and should be ready by tomorrow I just need to nit-pick a few things with the plot and then we're done~ (I have a semi-vague idea as to where I want this to go, mostly because I want it to be plot driven and not a sandbox. While sandboxes are fun, stories are better. At least in my opinion) Again I'm so sorry I haven't responded to anything, and that it's taken me so long to get this thing rolling.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:50 am

So, now that We have a plot, FC's, and a basic premise of the RP, I have got to say...

This was totally worth the wait. I love it! It's so interesting! Would it be possible for me to go ahead and reserve the Animal Tamer, FC Choi Minho?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Could I please reserve FC Ashley Benson? This roleplay looks very interesting
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:46 pm

I agree, definitely worth the right. Could you add another female character since Avalon just reserved the remaining one? I did reserve one right off the bat :)

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Ah I don't think I'm going to continue with this RP for now. I literally had everything ready to be published, but then my cp got a virus and I had to re-image my whole computer. All my files were lost and my creativity. For now I'm closing this (I don't know how, but I'll learn) and maybe one day you'll see it up and running. (Which is very likely.)

Anyway, I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:33 pm

That's too bad. Awh I still need 1- posts
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!