Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Beginning of The End

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Beginning of The End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverRev on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:26 pm

The Beginning of the End
Welcome to the Beginning of the End!

[Welcome!][Plot!][Rules!][Time!Where!Why!][Profile Skeleton!][Girls!][Boys!][Start!]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverRev
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Re: The Beginning of The End

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverRev on Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:41 pm

ooc:i'm tired of typing I'm gonna get back on this after my lunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverRev
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:38 pm

Oh? What's this about? I'd like some oveview, plz. Like what setting is it? Time period? Characters? Genre (I.e. horror, romance, action, etc.)? Any hopes or intentions for it? Such as one on one, or fre-for-all (everyone posts as they like, considering it doesn't bully anyone else in particular)? Or is this what you're lacking?

Well, if that's so, I would say (based on the title of the RP) that it should be a story about emotional loss that leads to suicide, or a bitter revelation, because that's what the title sugested to me. Or maybe that the world is ending...but that would be more in the Futuristic category.

Perhaps maybe it can be an RP of realization, starting with a boy who always felt there had been no direction in life for him, and that he always did just what others expected of him. Until he met a girl who loved him, and he did what she wanted. For a time, he was truly happy, and began to see his direction in life; to be wherever she was. However, unfortunately, the girl catches a fatal disease and there is no cure. She spends her days with him, numbered.

Soon, she died, and he held her hand as she died. From that day on, he had been in mourning over the death of his world, his everything. He has no idea what to do, except thinking back on his direction, to be wherever she is. BUt he knows that everyone who cared about him wouldn't want him dead. So he spends his life in memories of her, and soon becomes very absorbed in writing, usually proses and sonnets about his beloved.

He grew to write children's literature son after, as he loved to dwell in the innocence of childhood. However, his life once again changes when another girl comes along; she who so resembled his deceased beloved in words, actions, and ideas (but not physically). What is to happen next? Will he pursue her?
unpleasantness* The only thing chimerical is a short-tempered persona who takes frustrations out on other good-willed people.

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:12 am

Lillium,
ImageOverRev said that they'd come back to finish this later, please be patient, and try not to post in a RP that isn't yet constructed.

Kasurin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:34 pm

That's just a set of ideas, cuz his first post had all these square brackets with all these elements for an RP. I thought they were questions for ideas...

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.