Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Black Diamond Circle

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The Black Diamond Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:49 am

((OOC: I don't know where the rest of the group is...they haven't really posted a lot. Hopefully they will soon. =D ))

Saylee walked up to the main counter of the cafe, staring in awe at all of the sandwiches that were on display. There were at least half a dozen different types of bread, and they were all spilling over with meat and vegetables.

"Can I help you?" a small man behind the counter asked.

"Yes...I'll take....Hmm..." Saylee trailed off, getting lost in thought as she debated over what she should get. She took another, closer look at all the sandwiches lined up.

"Oh! I want that one! On the end!" Saylee smiled happily at her decision, hoping Shade would be okay with it. It was her money after all.

"Good choice. I'll wrap it up for you in the back." The man smiled and headed into the back of the cafe.

Saylee leaned against the counter, almost unable to contain the excitement of having such a fine meal. She could hear the crinkling of paper in the backroom where the man had gone. He just couldn't work fast enough for her!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:54 am

[If they don't, why don't you, after the cafe, greet us? :P]
// Insert an interesting signature here please! //

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:03 am

((OOC: I was actually already thinking of that. Since Saylee now has a friend and will be full of food soon, she'll be back to her old self of trying to be center of attention, and lying to get there if she has to. Woo!))

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:42 am

((OOC: Hey you guys, I want to implement a freeze on this RPG for 24 hours. Quidhala and I think it's the best thing to do right now since the plot of our RPG has not progressed at all. If you've read "The Black Diamond Circle Discussion" then you kind of know what is going on. If you haven't read it, or if you have any questions, please go to that thread to post your concerns and inquiries.

the-black-diamond-circle-discussion-t3393.html

So since this is a 24 hold...It's almost 9:00am Eastern Time for me. We'll make it last until 9:00am Eastern Time tomorrow. Thanks for understanding, everyone. And again, please go see the Discussion thread if you don't know what is going on.

Have a great day! =D ))

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:23 am

OOC: I just want to post my characters. The freeze is still in effect.

Name: Kade “Tadpole” Pastle
Appearance: He is a young man with a large build for his 5’11” height and young age. He is clean cut and has shortly cropped brown hair. His eyes are creased and dark and his face lean with a scar across his right temple into his hair. He always wears a worn leather coat that is his most valued possession. He wares various colourful shirts with a brown linen vest and matching linen pants. He enjoys wearing no shoes when possible, but usually wears heavy leather travelling boots. He caries his Uncles collapsible display case on his back which stores much of their merchandise. He has a weathered steel rapier strapped to his belt
Personality: He is an honest, proud, and quiet man. He sees himself as a defender of his family. He will start a fight with little provocation when it comes to his Uncle, himself or his jacket. He is very bright but not quite as clever as Winston. Even though he has grown up with Winston philosophising on morality he still feels that what they do is wrong and dislikes lies. Kade gets annoyed with his Uncle when he drones on about random facts. He longs to settle down and live somewhere he can make friends and have a normal life. He wishes his Uncle would spend a little less money on fancy food and tobacco and be a little more generous with him. He is awkward with women.
Talents: After years of being around Uncle Winston he has learned to sniff out a lie. Despite his feelings he is moderately talented at concealing his own motives, bartering, and spinning subtle lies. His dislike of deception will overwhelm him at times destroying the lies he is spinning. He possesses much folk-knowledge with a Winston bent to it. He is a very talented brawler, using his fists and any weapon he can improvise. He has started to practice fencing with an old rapier and has taken to it with ease. He is quite strong. He is a skilled survivalist.
Background: He had a loving family. His mother had sung to him. His mother had died. His mother was barely in the ground when his father pulled him from their home, boarded a coach, and road off to track down some uncle he had never heard of. He kicked and screamed until he calmed, and then he screamed some more. He was locked in a room while his father and uncle had argued. He’d hid himself in the closet and cried on the floor while he heard them fight, and then someone smashed something made of glass. For a time he kept crying there in the dark. The closet door opened slowly and he saw a strange face sadly smiling down at him, a trickle of blood from his hairline. “Let’s get you something to eat.” He kept quiet for a long time. For days his uncle had to communicate with him by asking him questions and reading his blank stare or interpreting grunts. When they began travelling his pain became only a dull ache. Sometimes at night the wind would blow through the trees and he thought he could hear his mother’s voice. Some nights he heard her singing or smelled her perfume on the breeze. He would settle to sleep, and in the morning he felt calmed. He enjoyed listening to Winston’s stories, but Kade got the feeling that some things were made-up. Winston was a funny guy, and he talked to Kade like a grown-up, not a little kid. Sometimes he talked when Kade would rather be still and listen to the wind in the canyons. Winston started calling him Tadpole after he had hopped across a river on some stones and fallen in. That really annoyed him, and he said so, but his Uncle kept on. The first time he had tried to help Winston with his sales he messed it up. He was supposed to play cripple and drink his magic tonic and be healed, but he must have done it wrong because a man in the crowd came up to him and pulled away his crutch and Kade just stood there cringing instead of falling down like a cripple would. That didn’t turn out well. Most of the time things went better, but Kade didn’t like lying to strangers. He was no longer a scrawny young boy; he looked too healthy to help sell the “magic” tonic anymore. His uncle saw he had little talent for deception so he was more of a valet and bodyguard now. He was big enough and had been in enough scrapes to learn how to take care of himself. He had been beaten enough that he wasn’t afraid to take a hit. One time he had fought off three highwaymen at once and it had surprised him. Uncle Winston had bolted behind a bush, he understood Winston was a coward, he didn’t care, someone had to protect them. He had taken each one down with a single punch. He’d laid them out cold. It didn’t seem possible to him. It was like a surge of power had flown through him. “You sure gave it to ‘em.” Winston smiled broadly as he stepped out from behind a large boulder. “I always knew you had it in you.” They didn’t have too many problems after that.

Name: Dr. Winston Easol
Element: Wind
Appearance: He has a kindly face that is weathered from constant travel. He looks every one of his 42 years and then some. He is 5’7” and slightly stooped with a medium frame and a small pot belly. His hair is mostly grey with some brown patches remaining. His immaculate beard covers his face and is trimmed short with a bold sculpted moustache perched above his mouth. He dresses in a simple suit of thick dusty tweed that at one time may have been grey. He wears a black tie and a clean white shirt whenever possible. He wears glasses with false lenses, though he only needs his reading glasses. Stringy, medium length hair forces its way in every direction from under a tall cap that covers his bald pate. He travels in a rugged pair of leather boots, whenever he is near any town or encampment he makes sure to change into a pair of glossy black dress shoes. He has a large gnarled walking stick, a bowie knife on his belt and shoulders a large rucksack with exotic bric-a-brac hanging from it.
Personality: He is well educated and labels himself as a doctor, archaeologist and Renaissance man. He is a cunning trickster and confidence man, always interested in making some easy money, though he never acknowledges any deception on his part. He has two personas which he changes to fit the situation; the sweet befuddled old man, and the astute Doctor whose manner and way of speaking demand authority. He is pompous and dislikes people who act as if they know more than him, or see through his tricks. He is stingy and dresses a bit poorly but he has his small vanities. His shoes, clothes and beard must always be maintained. He has a taste for exotic delicacies. He adores his nephew and always shares what he has, or knows with Kade, though he has some secrets. When it comes to blows he always prefers to fight another day or let Kade deal with the trouble.
Talents: He is a master of the con and salesmanship. He has a great knowledge of folk-lore, folk-medicine and ancient civilizations. He has a minor brewing ability to make tonics and potions with unpredictable results. He is a skilled survivalist. His many run-ins with justice have made him an adept escape artist. His greed and inquisitiveness are so great that it overtakes his senses leading him to action that could endanger himself or others. He is in good shape but his age is taking its toll.
Background: For years he has been a travelling salesman, a healer, a conman, and a seeker of knowledge. Always a dreamer and showing no interest in work he left his family home at the age of 20 and only looked back once. Nine years ago his sister, Junelle, died from a wasting disease. Falling into a dark depression and not wanting to raise a child that reminded him of his dear wife, Jackson sought out his brother-in-law, Winston, and forced the young boy upon him. Travelling alone for a number of years had left Winston a little rough around the edges and the boy was quite difficult to handle. He soon found he enjoyed the boy immensely, as a companion and an extra pair of hands. He entertained Kade with folk-tales, educated him to read and write, and gave him advanced tutorials on the subtleties of human behaviour and eccentricity. He teasingly dubbed Kade “Tadpole,” but when the boy became a man he tried to be careful not use his pet name in front of others. There had been several tough times when they had been robed and beaten, chased out of town, even gotten lost in the wastes. The one time he was truly scared was when Kade took ill at age 16. Winston thought it might be some weakness inherited from his mother. He nursed Kade through several weeks of steady decline until, out of desperation he attempted to brew one of his “snake-oil” concoctions. He didn’t know if they worked, they had never stayed in a town long enough to find out if they healed the desperate people who bought them. Outside the wind howled like a banshee coming to claim a lost soul, as he chopped, mixed and boiled the strange ingredients he had collected over the years. It smelled of rot and he had tried it on himself first to make sure it wasn’t poison, and then fed it to his boy. Kade was his boy, and nothing was going to take him away. This had to work, or Winston would hang himself with his own belt, he wouldn’t stand to go on. And the damned wind kept blowing like it would tear the town apart. Through fate or divine inspiration in the morning his Tadpole came back from the brink. The wind outside died, and over the course of the day he returned to full health. That was almost 4 years ago but Winston still felt that fear today as he read a strange letter in his hand that had blown into their camp, carried on the wind.

OOC: This happened 11 days ago in "game-time".

quidhala
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shock on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:56 pm

Out on the pier, the sun was beginning to drop near to the horizon, starting to send an orange glow across the water towards the city. It hadn't travelled far, but Bryce was attempting to stifle a yawn as he sat up atop the carriage. He and Tomas had polished off most of the rest of the food he'd brought with him waiting for the author of the letter to arrive.

Bryce frowned slightly as another yawn got the better of him. Getting up at dawn seemed a bad choice right now. There had been a few disturbances on the dock whilst he'd been waiting, as well as the use of not a little bit of magick. So there were other mages here, waiting, that was certain. Before that point his paranoia of having been left behind had returned, briefly.

Tomas turned to him. "You're tired. Why don't you go inside and sleep, while we're still waiting? It doesn't look like this mage of yours is going to turn up tonight, and even if he does, we only need one pair of eyes to spot him. Yours will be half closed soon anyway." He chuckled. "Go on. I know you're eager to meet him, and I promise I'll wake you if he comes by in the night."

"You promise?" Said Bryce, looking up at Tomas happily.

"Of course. I'm not tired at all. And if it comes to it, I can stay up all night if needs be - you know that. I've done my fair share of watch duty in my time."

Satisfied, Bryce nodded, and hopped down off the top of the carriage. Looking around the pier one last time, he patted the horses and slipped inside through the curtains. As he lay down to sleep, his last thought as he drifted off was trying to imagine what this mysterious wizard would look like, when he came.

Shock
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:36 pm

Cassandra stared at the once more complete group of letter receiving mages. She smiled a bit. They all seem so young..
Glancing skyward, she noticed that the lovely pink and orange sky was swiftly growing a much darker, but still lovely, shade. Absent mindedly picking off a bit of seaweed from her robe, she allowed her eyes to drift back over to the group.
"I don't mean to be the nag..." She started, speaking loud enough to be heard, "..but it is getting rather late. Does everyone have a place to stay?"

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:39 am

"No... Not really, but that's ok, I can sleep in an empty box, or something." he answered Cassandra, and tried to smile as if he were ok with sleeping on a box, but he did not have any money left, and he did not really want to admit that.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:39 am

Saylee grabbed the sandwich from the man behind the counter and paid him happily.

"Thank you!"

She frolicked over to the table Shade was sitting at and sat down in the chair across from her.

"Put that book away. It's dinner time, now. You must be hungry, too, right?" she looked at her for a moment, before remembering the glorious treasure in her hands.

She set the sandwich on the table and unwrapped the parchment around it. Her mouth was watering just thinking about sinking her teeth into the large mound of meat and vegetables. She finally got it completely unwrapped, and noticed the man had cut it in half for her.

"I got a big sandwich so that we could share it. I hope that's okay. Oh, and here's the money he gave me back." she slid the money across the table to Shade, along with half of the sandwich on half of the thick parchment.

Saylee stared at her sandwich for a moment before practically attacking it. She didn't want to look rude, but she was so hungry; she could not possibly eat that sandwich fast enough. She finally took a break after eating half of the sandwich to wipe her mouth off with her hand. She looked outside the window they were sitting by and noticed that the sun was setting.The sky was full of brilliant colors, especially on the horizon where the sun seemed to be dipping into the sea. Saylee also noticed that most of the people that were filling the sidewalks before were gone. The town was shutting down at nightfall.

With a full mouth, Saylee managed to get a few words out between her teeth and the food. "We need oo fink abut goin' to seep hince is gittin' dock."

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby quidhala on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 am

The sun had already set in the early evening, leaving the sky a faint shade of purple that dimly lit the small seaport. A small boy with smudges of lampblack on his face ran down the street lighting laps with a firebrand on a long pole. He stopped to pet a small shaggy terrier wandering around loose. “Hello, boy.” The boy tussled the dog’s ears and then continued his rounds, running from lamp to lamp trying to get home for supper.
The dog sat down on the path and yawned as she watched the boy depart. She turned her head as an old man with a beard and a large rucksack walked down the lane with a much younger man carrying a much bigger pack following behind him. She felt a breeze blow through her fur that smelled of a far off place.

Winston’s trinkets jingled on his pack making the soothing rhythm that always distracted him from his aching feet when he traveled. He liked to move fast until he got where he was going. Time is money, but money was not the lure that had brought him here. It pained him to no end, but he wanted the best for Kade. If he had a future as a mage then he deserved to be free of this life of endless wandering. His nephew was a man now, free to choose for himself. But they’d had good times, and the world would be a joyless place without him.
Kade tried not to let his eagerness show. He felt conflicted by this new turn of events. Something he had always wanted and fear was to go his own way and find a place to make his own destiny. Meet a girl, maybe? So many possibilities had appeared that were never there before.

“Best not to stretch out goodbyes. Jus’ give me a hug now, before…” Winston had said after their long talk when the letter had first arrived, tears welling up in his eyes. For ten days they had walked, Winston’s normal banter and appetite had vanished on the solemn march, and now they were here.

Kade picked up a small stone and playfully tossed it in the direction of the dog sitting on the path to stir it up, hopefully sending it home. The grey dog jumped at the assault and bolted off up the street. Winston saw out of the corner of his eye and t’ched the lad. Winston began to chuckle to himself and then Kade smiled. They began laughing with the weight of the tension of the days behind them, neither of them looking at the other.

Winston led them into a posh Inn that was not far from the waterfront. He wanted to send off Kade with celebration in grand fashion. Maybe some chickens with asparagus, if the kitchen could provide, and a bottle of good wine would certainly lift their spirits.
Winston walked up to the bar and reached for the purse fat with coins in his jacket. “One…n…Two of your best rooms Mum!” he corrected.

quidhala
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:46 am

Cassandra smiled a bit, understanding. "No...I really do not believe a box is the answer."
As she walked towards the inn, she continued her commentary, "Though I suppose occasionally a box is the answer, when it comes to sleeping, I can only think of a few situations when it would truly be the most convenient...as it is, why accept the box when a perfectly good mattress is available?"
She purchased a few rooms, then proceeded doling out room keys. This had emptied nearly all of her savings...she would have to do some magicking the next day to afford breakfast, but she would worry about that then.
"Girls together, boys together, everyone sleep well!" She announced cheerily, making her way inside.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:59 am

"Hey mate. Look. I like your concern and everything. But I'd like to hang out abit by myself first. Ok?" He waited for the guy to let go of him.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:57 pm

Leo chuckled lightly, and released the boy.
"Well, what do you say, let's go to sleep eh?" Leo said, and started walking towards the rooms, grabbing a key from Cassandra. "Thanks." he said to her.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:40 pm

Shattar grinned and ran out of the building they were in. It was night it seemed. Oh well. He needed sleep. He would an eye on these guys tommorow. Running out of town, he found a tree. Climbing up it, he managed to find a comfortable spot and slept.

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadeyrou on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Shade nodded and grabbed her change, storing with the other money she had. "It's fine... I hadn't even thought of feeding myself." The smile Shade had in the inn was now gone, replaced by her usual neutral expression. Shade bit into the sandwich, eating slowly. Once she had gotten about only half way into the sandwich, she put it down. "You can have the rest." She slid it over to Saylee's side of the table. "Sleep? I suppose you're right. Finish up and we'll go find a place." Shade put her book back in her bag and rested her chin in her palm, her elbow sitting on the table, staring out the window. She didn't see many sunsets where she lived, apparently many people thought they were pretty... Shade didn't really understand why. It's alright... But it's nothing compared to the stars... The moon... She tapped her finger on the table at a steady pace as her mind milled through random thoughts, purposefully avoiding anything that might require deep thought, now wasn't the time.

Shadeyrou
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:20 pm

Leo laughed at the young boy's energy. He went upstairs, [PLOT TIME!] but quickly realized that every room was taken. He walked down the stairs, and saw Cassandra stand there. "Hey, I don't want to bother you... But all the rooms are taken." he said a little quiet, and looked away, did not really want to disturb her.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:19 am

Cassandra simply smiled, holding up the last key. "Help yourself, and sleep well. I have a feeling in my gut that tomorrow will be a grand day!"
Folding her hands around her staff, she beamed and made her way into the inn. A big day had passed, and she could only assume what the next one would bring...

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iggMaN on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:39 am

Leo felt relieved that she had one last key, and walked to the room, threw off his clothes (keeping his underwear though), and crashed in the big bed. His mind was filled for today, so many new people, new places. And he liked it. He smiled, for the first time in maybe two moonlaps. The room was warm, so he hopped up, and opened the balconydoor, and felt the chilly night enter the room, the full, beautiful moon let it's grace fall on him, it's light shine on him, and he lifted his arms, closed his eyes, and let the moon swallow him. After what would seem like a while, he walked back to his bed, snugled in himself in the warmth and comfort of it. The moon shined on the bed, the chilly night breathed on him, and he fell asleep, with a smile on his face.

iggMaN
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:12 pm

Saylee finished her sandwich and pulled Shade's leftovers slowly to herself, trying not to seem too desperate. She ate this part of the sandwich much slower than her original half. She was finally starting to feel full, a feeling she had not felt in quite some time.

When she finally ate all of the sandwich, she sat back in her chair and took a deep breath, embracing this wonderful feeling of being full. She smiled at Shade slightly, seeing her neutral face.

"I'm done if you want to leave." she said quietly, looking outside again. "It got dark really fast." She lost her smile as she stared into the sunset. Things seemed to be okay since she had been here. She found one of the other mages, and was happy to be friends with her, but was more excited about meeting the others. She hoped that they would like her, too. Maybe some of them had money like Shade, and would give her a nice meal like Shade had.

Saylee shook her head a little before she got lost in thought and stood up.

"Ready?"

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolvesvane on Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:12 pm

<<i'm so slow at this! sorry sorry sorry! :(>>

Jazmine followed the girl called Cassandra, keeping silent in her awe of everything around her. It was all so new! 'Appearantly things have changed since my father died...' she thought, pausing to peer at some seemingly worthless peices of 'trash' on the street. She picked up the little scrap of paper, the light too dim for her to read the words hastily written on it in a light colored ink. She shoved it into her pocket and hurried after the girl, walking behind her. "What is this place called?" she asked, not one for introductions or pleasentries (unless you had gained her respect, which was difficult to do on short notice).

wolvesvane
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!