Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Blackvale

The Blackvale

a part of “The Blackvale”, a fictional universe by mjolnir.

All of the nobles from all corners of the Blackvale will be under a single roof. Nothing can go as planned when the Lords and Ladies try to marry off their children, the children defy at every opportunity, and old feuds rekindled. { CLOSED }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blackvale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Blackvale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Blackvale"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Re: The Blackvale

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:08 am

@Scar.-; I'd like to reserve The Grayson Family, please? The Face Claims will be Jamie Campbell Bower with his hex code being #808000 and he'll be 23 and Holliday Grainger with her hex code being #0EF531 and she'll be 25, please.

ImageImage

ImageImage

Thanks in advance! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:29 am

Oh my this looks very interesting! (just wanted to say that real quick.) I will no go back and read everything and get everything set up for a reservation. (I may require a little help in picking face claims. I am not that good at ti when it comes to real life face claims XP)

EDIT:

I would like to reserve the Thorne family please!

For sure I would like to reserve a male character. I may put up a female as well but I am going to use the night to think about whether or not I can handle more than one character considering the various other rps I am in. I will have to start looking at face claims and the like tomorrow (or rather later) since it is now 1am in the morning and if I start looking I'll be up till like 3am XD. And I'll send you my sample post.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:03 am

Wow, this looks gorgeous! *.*
May I please reserve the Cavalier family? For the children, I had two sisters in mind, although I'm pondering over having a brother as well, but for now, just the two sisters. :)
ImageImage
Age; twenty five | FC; Eleanor Tomlinson Hex; #e5857a

ImageImage
Age;twenty | FC; Caitlin Stasey | Hex; #e5857a

rubytuesday
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 am

Could I possibly try for the Thorne Family too? I did a roleplay similar to this some time ago on a different site, and the House that I made for it resembles House Thorne so much I'm getting PTSD flashbacks just thinking about it (it was an excellent RP that died way too young and ~2 years later I still haven't completely gotten over its loss). I had Mark Strong for the Lord of the House as well.

ImageImage
FC: Henry Cavill || Age: Twenty-Seven

ImageImage
FC: Jaimie Alexander || Age: Twenty-Six

ImageImage
FC: Max Irons || Age: Twenty-Five

As I cannot PM yet, would it be okay if I post my writing sample here instead?

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:54 am

First of all thank you everyone for being interested!!!! I honestly thought it was going to be like pulling teeth to find people who wanted to join and could handle my somewhat annoying reservation process xD

@Dumisa: Hey there!! :) You'll most likely get the RP, but since I've only seen a couple posts of yours would it be a total inconvenience to get a sample post? (I know I'm annoying lol)

Edit: I'm an idiot... you sent my one in my PMs I'm just blind xD & Your reservation was accepted!! lol

@FaddedFox: Thanks for your reservation. I'll review your PM and let you know :)

@Ruby: Aw thank you!! I spent forever coding it xD Just ask Punk, Tigerz and Bartholomew haha. I wanted it to look perfect! And I don't need a sample post from you because I know you post advanced enough but I'm going to PM you real quick so expect that :p

@Dirty Pretty Things: Sure you can :) And i Know what you mean. I created 3 beautiful characters for a similar RP and it never kicked off. He made me so angry that I made my own version lol. I just love Mark Strong... And I find him attractive too xD bahaha

Oh and you can post on here it's just my sandbox so it won't flood the OOC or anything lol :3

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:17 pm

My face claims, if acceptable:

For my male heir I will use Cary Elwes

For his sister I shall use...Natalie Portman

EDIT: I am changing my reservation to the Thatcher family. :3 After talking with our lovely GM, I have decided that my character concept is much more suited to that family than for the Thornes.

FaddedFox
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:40 pm

The Cavalier family is officially reserved by RubyTuesday. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:52 am

I'm going to share this disclaimer with you all. :)

When it comes to planning out relationships with other characters because I know we get all excited about figuring out this with each other here are somethings to remember.

- We can plan out as much as we want except for in depth romance planning. I was wanting this RP on the romance side of this to just unfold and let what happens happen. You can agree that maybe characters will be into each other, but the uncertainty is part of the fun :)

- The parents will be staying at the castle with the children, but they're NPCs and not as important (Just thought I'd share because I was asked)

- Parents will know each other, but most of the children won't know each other since they live in completely different areas of the kingdom. They might have met, or could have heard of each other. But this allows for relationship development and what not.

If I just said something that makes you mad or you don't agree with PM me xD I'm not trying to piss anyone off lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Hi there,

this roleplay seems really interesting, are there any spots still open?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:53 pm

The Thorne family technically doesn't have a reservation. One person is interested but I haven't gotten their PM with a sample post yet. All slots are competitive so if your interested follow the reservation steps and I'll choose whomever I believe is best. :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:17 pm

If I want to reserve the Thorne family should I go ahead and post an reservation on here or wait until I can send the PM? Or when I get it? Lol

Terraformer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:09 pm

If you're wanting to reserve the Thorne family you need to post on here with the FC of what you'd like the children to be, then you'll need to send me a PM of a sample post. Then I will choose who out of everyone who is interested in the family that will play the Thornes. That is the last opening I have in this RP as of now.

I may at some point down the line allow more in, or replace anyone who leaves. But I doubt that anyone in this RP will disappear because over half I know for a fact won't.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Only the Thorne family is open for competitive reservations. (I realize I wasn't very clear on that sorry) The rest of the families I have accepted their writer's so they are no longer open for competitive reservations.

Sorry for the confusion... My brain is fried from school.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:22 pm

If those who placed reservations for the Thorne family are still interested in trying to play them then you all need to send me your sample posts today. If not your reservations will voided by tomorrow.

Not trying to sound rude but I don't want to make everyone else wait around, when they're already working on their CS. And getting ready for this.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:39 pm

@Scar: Haluu. It's hell week at uni so I've been going home progressively later and later, but it seems like every time I try to go online, the site goes down a couple minutes later. I haven't been able to put anything up because of this, as I end up pretty much losing everything I type. Not sure if this is a me-only thing (though I strongly suspect it has something to do with the time I'm online because it's early morning now and everything's working just fine) or a site-wide thing.

Has it been happening to any of you, as well? .____.

Anyways, I'll have something up real quick. I'm really sorry for the delay, Scar.
don't kill me

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:40 pm

@Dirty Pretty Things: You're fine. I understand this website can be a little unstable at times. Just let me know when you get the sample post up :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dirty Pretty Things on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:05 pm

@Scar: Thank you so much for understanding. ;-; <3 I posted something in your Sand Box thing. It's from an old roleplay, but if you want me to write something new I'm sure I can write something passable before I leave later. :')

Dirty Pretty Things
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:41 pm

@Dirty: That post was beautiful <3 :p Sold! xD You can have the Thornes. I haven't gotten posts from the other 2 but you obviously write in this genre very well! So go ahead and make CS :)

@Everyone: Those of you who haven't posted WIP CS should do that some point soon, just so I know you're serious and all that fun stuff :) And whenever all or 90% of the CS are done, I'll launch this bad boy!

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 am

I'm really sorry that I haven't put up my WiP's, I had a pretty... unfortunate situation at home, so I've been a little out of it these last couple days. I'll try to get my two characters up as soon as I can, though! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!