Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Blood Frenzy

The Blood Frenzy

a part of “The Blood Frenzy”, a fictional universe by Dead.

Every ten years a vampire clan and a demon clan make a truce and pick a small town in the wilderness to feed and turn. Ten years is up again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blood Frenzy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Blood Frenzy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 12:00 am

The Blood Frenzy

{GM & Owner}

Created by Dead

{Status}

Accepting Roles | No Posting Activity

{Setting}

Rockwater, Maine.

{Basic Storyline}

Rockwater is a small town located deep in the wilderness of Maine, circled by miles of trees and large hills and near the cold cliffs to the east. Here is where a handful of mortals preside, going about their days with a small high school, small family owned businesses with a simple but peaceful lifestyle. Although, the local teenagers would agree this town is boring as heck and they wish something exciting would happen. Well be careful what you wish for.

A clan of vampires called the Blackthorne Clan and a clan of demons called the Bloodsteele clan get together every ten years to form a truce to feed and turn different mortals. They desolate the town, keeping it on lockdown for a week before finishing the rest off and burning the entire town to the ground to leave no trace of it. Ten years has passed since their fast feeding, and it looks like Rockwater is on the map.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Demons}

Demons are blackened souls that have turn to evil, and reside in different humans that they use as vessels. They have the power to use dark magic and set curses upon people, as well as having other physical forms that resemble monsters and have strength and speed that almost match that of a vampire. To switch bodies, they must open the mouth of their vessel and jump inside through the mouth to take over another body. They turn people into demons by sharing apart of their corrupted soul via blood or saliva or magic to transform a human into a demon. They often have black eyes that they conceal with a glamour, as they do with the rest of their true form as well and often only show their true form to toy with their play. They are considered fallen angels in some religions, and often don't have much of their humanity left. depending on how long they have actually been a demon. Demons are affected by silver and holy water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{Vampires}

A living corpse with the appearance of a too perfect human, vampires survive by drinking the blood of mortals. Sunlight does not kill them but it can damage them greatly and leave them vulnerable to attack. If the mortal's heart stops beating while the vampire is drinking, the vampire could die from poisoned blood. Vampires have super stamina, super speed, and super strength as well as the more powerful ones possess the power to persuade or hypnotize weaker willed individuals.Turning another vampire is done by the exchange of blood between the vampire and the human. If the human has vampire blood in their system and dies, they will transform into a vampire as well.

Roles Available
Humans

{ Face Claim : Amy Lee || Name: || Age: || Species: || Reserved by: Dead }

{ Face Claim : Thomas McDonell || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Jennifer Lawrence || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Jackson Rathbone || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Emily Bett Rickards || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Jared Padalecki || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Song Seung Heon || Name: || Age: || Species: || Reserved by: Kamibito }

{ Face Claim : Felicia Day || Name: || Age: || Species: || Available: }

Vampires

{ Face Claim : Adam Lambert || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: Clan Leader || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Ville Valo || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: Second in Command || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Kellan Lutz || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Laura Prepon || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: || Available: }

Demons

{ Face Claim : Lana Parrilla || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: Clan Leader || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Ian Somerhalder || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: Second in command || Available: }
{ Face Claim : Dakota Blue Richards | || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: || Available: }

{ Face Claim : Liam Hemsworth || Name: || Age: || Species: || Role: || Available: }

Rules

|| Commitment ||
I understand we all have lives outside the computer, but I want to make it clear that if you can't post twice about every 2-3 days, I don't think you should join the roleplay. I've had too many instances where people claim they can post and join but end up never finishing their character or never posting whatsoever so please DO NOT JOIN IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT.

|| Posting and Character Sheets ||
I expect at least two paragraphs per post, and I expect proper grammar and decent detail for both your posts and your character sheet. I can be picky, and I want to make sure you can type well and post well so that this roleplay can be immersive and fun. Make sure you have a LONG detailed character sheet and if you need a base, let me know.

|| Reservations ||
I will change faceclaims if you want me to change them, but I will not change the gender of the faceclaim you want to change. I expect a wip up in 24 hours after reservations and would like sheets to be completed in two days of reservations. If I don't see it, I will give your spot away unless there is a good reason why it would take you more then two days to complete a sheet. Try to make your character sheet detailed please.

|| God modding and Interactions ||
Remember not to god mod, don't do the whole "my character punches yours and knocks you out," It would be "My character attempts to punch yours, and if the punch lands right, hopefully knocks you out." Just remember that. And please keep drama outside the roleplay to a minimum.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.
Last edited by Dead on Fri May 23, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dead
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Blood Frenzy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu May 22, 2014 12:27 am

Hey looks like it's going to be an amazing roleplay I'd love to join and take the fc Felicia Day and change it to Lauren Mayberry if that's ok with you.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 12:37 am

slimmyjimjim wrote:Hey looks like it's going to be an amazing roleplay I'd love to join and take the fc Felicia Day and change it to Lauren Mayberry if that's ok with you.

That's fine with me. Just find me a gif.

Dead
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu May 22, 2014 12:45 am

is this big enough? If not I can find another.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 12:46 am

Don't worry, I found it. ^^

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Thu May 22, 2014 3:27 am

Hi! This looks really interesting. Please may I reserve FC: Dakota Blue Richards? Is there anything that you feel must be included on the character sheet? Just so that I include everything you want ;) #800517 would be my dialogue colour.
Last edited by Beffiye on Thu May 22, 2014 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Beffiye
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Thu May 22, 2014 4:01 am

Holy crap. Awesome use on uncommon fcs. Thumbs on the Lauren Mayberry. She has an awesome voice. Might apply for the Lana Parilla fc. :)

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 11:36 am

@Beffiye - Already reserved for you on the main page. Replied to your pm.

@Shrimp - Oh I hope you do! And thank you, I had a hard time putting them all together.

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu May 22, 2014 1:02 pm

I'd like to reserve Ian Somerhalder please!
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

May I please reserve FC: Jennifer Lawrence?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu May 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Can I snag Lauren Mayberry please?
-edit- totally DIDN'T read that someone already had that.
Can I get the Emily Rickards FC and change it to Sophie Turner?

Terraformer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Thu May 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey I finished my character sheet, if there's anything you need me to add or change I'll be happy to fix it.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Fredalice wrote:I'd like to reserve Ian Somerhalder please!

Done.

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Horseygirl wrote:May I please reserve FC: Jennifer Lawrence?

Done.

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 10:09 pm

Immayahoka wrote:Can I snag Lauren Mayberry please?
-edit- totally DIDN'T read that someone already had that.
Can I get the Emily Rickards FC and change it to Sophie Turner?

Doneeee.

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Thu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm

I don't exactly care which HUMAN MALE face claim I would like to take because IM GOING TO CHANGE IT!!! :D
Whichever you choose, may I change the FC to Song Seung Heon? I need him so he will fit the ethnicity :/

Kamibito
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dead on Thu May 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Kamibito wrote:I don't exactly care which HUMAN MALE face claim I would like to take because IM GOING TO CHANGE IT!!! :D
Whichever you choose, may I change the FC to Song Seung Heon? I need him so he will fit the ethnicity :/

Find me a gif and I shall change it for you.

Dead
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri May 23, 2014 6:35 am

I hope someone eventually reserves ville valo. If not, I would probably cry

Terraformer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kamibito on Fri May 23, 2014 7:27 am

Kamibito
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri May 23, 2014 1:09 pm

Dani is 100% finished. I can double up as another character if you so wish, but they would have to be less detailed.

Beffiye
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!