Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Bond

The Bond

a part of “The Bond”, a fictional universe by shadowseductress.

Greek Gods have taken a liking to mortal teens in New York. They have given them powers and made them more than mortals. The catch? When they come of age they are forced to take on "The Bond"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Bond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Bond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Bond"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Bond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Ooooh!
I saw this in Interest Checks.
And I am interested.

I like doge.

Also, can I reserve boy number three w/ Hephaestus?
Last edited by HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaptakz on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:03 pm

welp.

May I reserve boy number two w/Aprodite and girl number two w/Hades?

I'm just going to put this here.
yolo, dawg.
breakfast existentialist

Zaptakz
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Girl 4 please, with Artemis :3

Jynxii
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 pm

May I please reserve girl 3 with Ares, and Boy 1 with Athena?

OurStars

OurStars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .:Teardrops:. on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Can I reserve Girl 5 w/ Poseidon?

((I don't know how to post gifs in this, but I swear I read all the rules D:))
This message was sent to you from Reesania

.:Teardrops:.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:10 pm

May I reserve girl 6 with Hera and boy 6 with Zeus please? Thank you!

If that doesn't count, this one owo

[1954][1974][1990][2014]
Germany won the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil!!

My favourite players include:
Thomas Müller [Germany], Lionel Messi [Argentina], James Rodríguez [Colombia], Bastian Schweinsteiger [Germany], Manuel Neuer [Germany], Miroslav Klose [Germany], Keylor Navas [Costa Rica]
I respect the teams from:
Ghana, Algeria, Argentina, Columbia.

Quelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:43 pm

May I reserve guy 2 with Hades please?

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:48 pm

All reservations have been noted and accepted. I will be updating the introduction shortly. I will have it noted that I have reserved Apollo as my god. I can't wait to see what kind of characters you come up with!

EDIT
@Ever
Both guy 2 and Hades are reserved. the slots currently open are

Guy 4 and 5
and gods Dionysus and Hermes*

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

In other news, I will be choosing pairings once we get all the characters in. If you guys have any preferences or requests just let me know before hand. I will let you guys know before I do the pairing up party. :D

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Oh.. we aren't allowed to have the same god?? That sucks.. alrighty well scratch my reservation then ^^

Ever
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Okidoke. If something opens up, Ill let you know :)

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:01 am

I want it to be said that all the characters so far are looking great :)

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rosehart on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 am

could I reserve Dionysus?

rosehart
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:39 pm

Sure I will put you in :)

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Also, I have to work this afternoon, but I will be looking forward to checking out your characters when I get home :D

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quelle on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I have to go somewhere, so I can't finish my characters yet! So sorry, I'll see that I get to it as soon as possible! >o<

Quelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:40 pm

That is fine, thanks for keeping me updated. Try to have it in tomorrow sometime?

Also I accidentally accepted a few WIP characters. (I am not used to this site's new layout) can you guys still edit them?

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smallandalien on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:47 pm

Hey can I still get guy 5? with Hermes?

smallandalien
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Yup yup! We are all filled up now :) Try and get your characters in and finished. Once we have all of them Ill do the drawings and then we can start!

shadowseductress
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!