Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Breathtaking City of Venice.

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:03 am

She awoke next to him. Never had the thought that she would never seen him again crossed her mind the night before, but now it was a reality.

She extracted herself from his arms without waking him and called the front desk.

"Book me on the next flight for Ireland, please."

Her voice caught in her throat.

"Please hold Signora."

She waited patiently. Tears slid down her face as she quickly scrawled him a note on the inside cover of the copy of the Divine Comedy she had acquired for him the day before. One fell to the page staining the paper.

"My Dearest Love,

Gabriel, il mio angelo, I would never say goodbye if it were not for circumstances beyond my control. I love you, and I will pray and act for your safety. I can only hope and I know it is a desperate one that we will meet again. Remember me. If you are ever in the Firenze, my beautiful Florence, you can find me at 9 San Guelf apt 2.

Yours Eternally My Love,
Seraphina."

"Signora"

The concierges voice startled her.

"The next flight is leavening in an hour and a half. Is that sufficient?"

"Si. Grazie."

"Siete benvenuti Signora
."

As quietly as she could hoping to not wake Gabriel she dressed and packed her things. She took some scissors that she had brought and clipped a lock of her hair and placed it in the front of the book. She sat down beside him on the bed, wanting only to touch him again and tell him goodbye. Repeatedly she stopped her trembling hand from reaching out to him to stroke his cheek one last time. Quickly she kissed his forehead lightly and left the room. Leaving the DO Not Disturb sign swinging on the door knob.

She paid for that last day so that he could sleep in, caught a cab and headed inland for the airport.

As Venice disappeared behind her she sent a message to Binta Bah

"I am catching the 10:30 am flight out of Venice should be in Ireland this evening. I will call again when I am in flight. Grazie Seraphina.

She finally gave over to crying

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:18 am

With a yawn he rolled over in the massive bed to find Seraphina's side empty. He shot up in the bed and padded around as he looked around the room. The only thing he could see was the Diving Comedy laying upon her pillow. He picked it up and removed the lock of hair. His vivid green eyes grew cool and watered as he found the note on the inside cover.

"My Dearest Love,

Gabriel, il mio angelo, I would never say goodbye if it were not for circumstances beyond my control. I love you, and I will pray and act for your safety. I can only hope and I know it is a desperate one that we will meet again. Remember me. If you are ever in the Firenze, my beautiful Florence, you can find me at 9 San Guelf apt 2.

Yours Eternally My Love,
Seraphina."

He snapped the book shut and sat there just fiddling over the cover trying to keep his pain inside. He looked around the room and dressed himself playing with the curcifix around his neck. He wandered down to the front desk and was informed that Seraphina had allready paid for it. He sighed and stepped outside dropping the key off. He placed a black cigarette between his lips and fumbled around in his pockets looking for his Zippo lighter. He smiled as he realized she must have taken the silver lighter with a green clover upon it. He couldn't help but grin as he asked a passer by for a light.

When the cigarette was lite he made his way back to his Aries hidden in the woods. He stepped up into the cockpit and hit a few keys with his right hand. He still clutched The Divine Comedy in his left.

"Voice Activation Code."

"Gabriel Faile"

"Voice match Verified."

The massive Aries rose to it's full height as something came flying past. It was white and blue. Gabriel rose a brow as he found a piece of cord and wrapped the Divine Comedy to the control consil and the Aries rocketed into the air after it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.