Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Broadcast - Outliving the End.

a part of “The Broadcast - Outliving the End.”, a fictional universe by Shadow44499.

(Remake by Shadow44499, all information within, all credit goes to Desire99600.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Broadcast - Outliving the End.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Broadcast - Outliving the End."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Broadcast - Outliving the End.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome, RichterGotz. Glad you could make it, now to wait for more oldies to show up. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:22 pm

I will deff, be rejoining this, sorry again that I had to leave the other one. -.- At this point, I'm not sure if I just want to remake my old characters or start with some new ones, or both. Still deciding. Also, I'm currently grounded from the computer. The only reason I'm on now is because no one's home. Idk how long it will last, but if you don't see me back for a while, don't think I've abandoned you, I'm still in and I will have whatever characters I decide to use up, the DAY I'm ungrounded. Thank you for giving me credit for everything, and you can ask me for help with anything you need (: Can't wait to get this going again.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Glad to have you aboard Desire, wouldn't be the same without you. And aye, aye on all that. I look forward to seeing your characters, new or old. Also your welcome to the credit, I just feel badass being a GM even if it isn't my storyline. xD

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I've decided to keep my old characters, and if I want new ones, I'll make them a little later on, so I'll be resubmitting them now. Not sure if you've changed anything in the CS, so if you have, let me know and ill fix it :)

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:38 pm

I have not, everything is the same asyou left it and if you want some friends to join feel free to PM them so far only three of us are here. Still need more people! xD

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Most of my RPing friends are M.I.A at the moment, otherwise I would deff ask them, lol, but this should gain popularity soon. People love zombie RPs. When I was GM of this, there were like a million characters, and I was turning away characters like everyday. Hopefully this one has the same luck, though I would close it to new characters after you have a decent number of members, with a relatively even boy:girl ratio. If there's too many characters and members trying to do their own thing, it becomes too hard to control. Learned that the hard way lol. I'm excited for this to start, but also, like I said, I can't get on all the time because my dad is being picky w how much im on the computer. Im not like... grounded but I have to ask him before I get on & he'll give me a certain time, or say no. It's annoying & idk how long it'll last -.- So, if I'm M.IA. for a while, that's why. I wont be backing out of this without telling you (:

Hope this gets more members soon :D Maybe I'll ask Shattered, she's a good RPer and loves these kinds of RPs, but she mostly does websites, not RPG and her life is kinda hectic so she's not the most loyal member, for good reason, but still. Lol, I'll ask her, if I can get ahold of her, she's one of my best IRL friends, but my dad also stole my phone -.-

Annnnnd now I'm rambling on... Lol sorry.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm

hey guys! just wanted to let you know that i'm still in this thing, i've just been busy moving into my dorm (: but i will finalize whether i want to use my old character or create a new one!

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I'm still not ready to give in on this roleplay, guys find anybody you can who is interested and willing to join. I'll look too, if not, it'll be a small roleplay until we find poeple, we can NPC select characters and such.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jazzanah on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:27 am

I'm still willing to join with my characters from my other RP.

jazzanah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

Awesome, then feel free to submit them, and I'll approve and feel free to invite some friends as well.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say thank you for adding me! =D This RP looks awesome, I'm so psyched to be on board. I am new however, so any tips you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Other than that, I can't wait for it to start and I'll be seeing you guys around! ;P

Love,

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Your welcome aboard, remember to invite friends. I decided I'm going to get a post out today or tomorrow, and it'll be in Northern Florida, I'll be adding a location. We can assume that the others from the last RP were either killed or split and you can start out with Dillon if you want. Or you can start out on your own.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Sorry if the opening post was short... Ready to get this thing runnin' though. :D

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Ugh, I'd intended to post tonight, but I couldn't get to it. I would say that I'll post tomorrow, but I can't promise that either, bc I have a lot to do this whole upcoming weekend. I'll post Sunday night, Monday night, or, at the latest Tuesday, but I should be able to get it in Sunday. Sorrrrrrrryy D:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 am

Hey Guys!

This is awesome! We've started! So I've posted, this is my first time ever! I hope you guys enjoy it. Though there's not a lot of action in this first one there will definitely be in the future. I look forward to read your parts too. Anyway enjoy!

P.S. Oh and by the way Shadow, I'm an Immune Carrier and the intro has me down as a Immune. Just to let you know :)

Love,

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 am

Alright, I got that edited. Good news I should have a post in by tonight if my computer agrees with me. Waiting for some PMs still though, however, if I don't receive them I'll just move on my own and let the story fall into place.

Nice post by the way Scarlett!

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Got my post up.. Sorry if it looks like I posted twice, made a mistake. LOL By the way, if your character was traveling with Dillon feel free to start at his camp, or near him on his scavenging run on the highway. ^^

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Hey Shadow!

Thank you! I loved your post too. This is awesome, let's see what happens. I think this is where Dillon and Octavia can meet. So did you get any response from the PM's you sent? I'll try and get a post out tomorrow night. I'm in England and you're in the States, so it'll be like 3 or 4 pm your time ;D

Happy writing.

Love,

Scarlett x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Froggiepril on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 am

Awesome that this is reoplening, I'm ocf in with good old Jen! I'm in the middle of a pretty hectic time though, I'll try and be signed on once a day at least, but if I'm passive, you can feel free to move Jen around, her behaviour is pretty predictable standard cop =)

Froggiepril
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!