Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Buckley School: 2016-2017

The Buckley School: 2016-2017

a part of “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”, a fictional universe by Klayley.

This slice of life role-play follows the lives of the middle and high schoolers that attend the Buckley School in California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Buckley School: 2016-2017

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:16 pm

Withdrawn
Last edited by Chandz on Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Is there an approximate start date in mind for this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:04 pm

I would like to say that the anticipated start time for this would be this weekend, either Saturday evening or Sunday, though I can't explicitly confirm this. But that is my estimate.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:00 pm

I've just about finished Heather (apart from her history, which I'll finish soon) so if anyone would like to discuss relationships, feel free to PM me! ^-^

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Zara's finished, and I'll have Sam done by tonight :-)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:18 pm

Is it too late to join? I was invited by Girl but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my character but now I have an idea. I'll be doing a boy. He's going to be a Junior or Sophomore, haven't decided yet but he's gonna be a Jock with Jungkook as his face claim.

I may pick up a girl but I'm gonna finish him first before deciding that.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:46 pm

@συιʝα , if you've got a character idea, go for it. Thanks for checking it out.

Also, to everyone else, my apologies. I thought things would work out to start today or tomorrow, but it'll more than likely be Monday or Tuesday. Sorry to have you guys waiting, but please be working on your character relations and such. Characters have been accepted and others are still being reviewed.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:43 am

Hi there!

I'd like to reserve a male junior thespian with Michael J. Willet as the face claim?

And could I also reserve a female senior with Emma Roberts as the face claim? And she would be a former royal, currently without a clique.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:01 pm

@Lucky, go right ahead love! Welcome!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:00 pm

Katherine is done, for the most part. I have a few little things to add, but the majority of her is done, and she'll be fully complete tomorrow.

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 pm

@Klaley, just wanted to confirm this roleplay is still going to happen. In the process of making character relationships but just wanted confirmation from you as the GM, that it's worth it to do that, since we haven't heard from you in a while! Not trying to rush anyone, but just want the confirmation before I start putting in the time! Hope all is well.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:26 pm

Curious about that too :)! I'm trying to limit myself to joining one roleplay at a time during the school year due to time constraints so if this isn't happening, I'll join something else.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi, y'all. I was just wondering if this roleplay was still happening? I just noticed that a couple of people are moving over to the similar 'Brentwood School'..? I might do the same, if this isn't kicking off, but I'd hate to drop out if this one if it's still going to happen, because I was pretty excited about it. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:39 pm

Redacted.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!