Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Buckley School: 2016-2017

a part of “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”, a fictional universe by Klayley.

This slice of life role-play follows the lives of the middle and high schoolers that attend the Buckley School in California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Buckley School: 2016-2017"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klayley
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Buckley School: 2016-2017

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Hey, love!!

I'd like to just go through the motions and such for my reservation.

I'll be taking on a senior male animal with Alex Aiono, a junior female Jock (Cheerleader) with Normani Kordei as FC who is also a member of the Varsity Club, and for now, a freshman with Jordyn Jones as the FC. I'll see if I can do another male later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bugprince on Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:11 pm

hi there!
i'd like to reserve a female sophomore with Agyness Deyn as the FC

☆ ~('▽^人) thanx!!

bugprince
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:13 pm

Hi!

I'd like to reserve one junior male with the FC of Nick Jonas and a senior male with Colton Haynes as the FC, please and thank you!!

Chandz
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:19 am

Withdrawn.
Last edited by Dumisa on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dumisa
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:49 pm

Reservations have been accounted for, I just started a new job and am getting into the swing of things which is why I've been MIA. I'm gonna put up all the tabs (sports, events, cliques, etc.) between today and tomorrow so just fill out what you can with the character sheet for now and fill in the other information as I post it.

Klayley
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve a female junior with the FC Jena Goldsack who will probably be a part of the Drifter clique. Haven't fully decided on that part yet haha.

Also thanks again Girl2Fine2 for inviting me :).

SarcasticZombie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:51 pm

@SarcasticZombie, no problem love!! :3

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

List of Reservations

Girl2Fine2 - 3 Characters
Grade: Senior || Gender: Male || Clique: Animal || Face Claim: Alex Aiono
Grade: Junior || Gender: Female || Clique: Jock (Cheerleader) || Face Claim: Normani Kordei
Grade: Freshman || Gender: Female || Clique: Niner || Face Claim: Jordyn Jones

bugprince - 1 Character
Grade: Sophomore || Gender: Female || Clique: Unknown || Face Claim: Agyness Deyn

Chandz - 2 Character
Grade: Senior || Gender: Male || Clique: Unknown || Face Claim: Colton Haynes
Grade: Junior || Gender: Male || Clique: Unknown || Face Claim: Nick Jonas

SarcasticZombie - 1 Character
Grade: Junior || Gender: Female || Clique: Drifter || Face Claim: Jena Goldsack

ShudderFox- - 2 Characters
Grade: Senior || Gender: Male || Clique: Unknown || Face Claim: Neels Visser
Grade: Sophomore || Gender: Male || Clique: Unkown || Face Claim: Lucas Dobre

As of right now (excluding the characters that am making) we have no middle schoolers and nine high schoolers.

Grades
3 Senior || 3 Junior || 2 Sophomore || 1 Freshmen

I haven't reviewed any of the character sheets as of yet as yesterday I was far more tired than I expected myself to be and I didn't get anything done regarding the roleplay. I have work tomorrow but am off on Sunday; so, between tonight, tomorrow and Sunday I hope to get a lot done. I'm gonna wait until probably Sunday to put up the Extracurricular Activities, Relations and Events tabs. I'll be reviewing and accepting whatever sheets are done tomorrow and I should have the Course Catalog and Sports done tonight.

Klayley
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Heads up I think I've changed my mind on what Clique I want my girl to be in. I started making her and realized she'd fit better with the Rebels. I hope that's okay?

SarcasticZombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby secretpockets on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:08 am

[withdrawn.]
Last edited by secretpockets on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pls

secretpockets
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:19 am

The only one of my characters officially done is Natalia. Hope everything is good with her. I'll do a final spellcheck but all in all, her sheet is finished save for the class schedule.

The original background and family name for Giovanni felt like I was trying too hard and it didn't fit, which was why I re-submitted him under a new surname. He should more than likely be done by Saturday night, but just in case be on the lookout for his completion on Sunday.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:48 am

@Klayley,
would it be possible to add lacrosse to the spring sports selection? If not, I understand.

Secondly, I submitted both of my characters and can add/change anything as deemed necessary.

Thank you!

Chandz
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:26 pm

Are you still accepting characters? If so, I would be interested in reviving two characters, Timothy and Kayleen.

Rivers
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Hello! May I please reserve a female royal? Her face claim will be Krystal Jung. I haven't decided if she'll be a junior or a senior, yet, but I'll let you know!
Oh, and thank you, Girl2Fine2, for inviting me! :)

rubytuesday
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:31 pm

My character, Ari, is finished, other than her clubs/"what are you looking forward to?" sections, which I plan on editing once the clubs are posted and I get a better feel for what other characters will be like!

Miserable
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:30 am

@Miserable: Omg I'm originally from Cottonwood, AZ 0.o! Sorry I was totally reading over your character and came across that and was like "Hey I know where Cottonwood is!" Lol.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:02 am

@Klayley Hello!
Could I reserve two characters please?
Could I possibly take the senior King with Lucky Blue Smith as his face claim. Also, a female junior rebel with Neelam Gill as her FC.
Thank you :-)

Edit : Sorry, I'd like to change my male reservation to Cole Sprouse and make him a drifter.
Last edited by la.lune on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

la.lune
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:33 am

Hey, guys!! Thanks for your interest in the Buckley School and we can't wait to get started writing with everyone!! All reservations have been noted, so you guys can go ahead and start filling out character sheets. Current completed submissions will be reviewed soon.

chanelindistress
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:17 pm

Both of my characters are finished.

Rivers
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!