Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Butterfly Queen

The Butterfly Queen

a part of “The Butterfly Queen”, a fictional universe by Haddrix.

Butterfy Effect- The smallest change can set a whole new reality into motion...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Butterfly Queen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Butterfly Queen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haddrix on Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Butterfly Queen"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haddrix
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Butterfly Queen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleSun1 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:09 am

Hi Haddrix! From the sound of it, this roleplay could be awesome!

But I haven't read Lord of the Flies yet... :( (I mean, I've been meaning to for a while, it just hasn't happened.) Do you think you could reserve a spot for me for a day/a couple of days? I have to return my library books today anyway, so I'll be sure to pick it up then.

I've already got an idea for a character, probably in the 8-10 year old range, so I hope this all works out!

Thanks! Sorry if there are a bunch of typos in this, but I wrote it in a hurry. I've got to head off to school!
Because I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
And I Don't Feel Right When You're Gone Away
~>xx<~
LITTLESUN1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleSun1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Hey, I've read this book about twice now. Brilliant writing, interesting read, nasty story. I have always wondered what would have happened if it were girls instead of boys on the island.

Sounds like a great idea. *Makes character*
The year is 2036. It is early November and it is raining. Rusting cars are parked on the sides of the cracked roads, untouched for over two decades. Disasters happened here, and the survivors barely remember what they survived . . .

For more info and to join, click here: roleplay/the-desolates/

Lykaios
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haddrix on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:41 pm

To LidenZarroc,

I’d be glad to save you a spot! Let me know when you get the book. I look forward to seeing what you think of it. :)

Haddrix
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby China Demon on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:23 pm

I've had my eye on this, and it's just too tempting -- I have to join! Of course, this has to be the day before I leave for the house with no internet, which definitely won't work. I think I'll go ahead and submit my character, if that's alright with you, and maybe get a post out once I've been okay-ed. Good roleplays never happen at convenient times for me, haha. With my family being within the process of moving, it's definitely not convenient right now. xD But I want to join anyway. :)

This looks like fun. -ponders over character-

China Demon
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Someone gonna post? O.o

Lykaios
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 pm

Hmm, I think we need some more characters, should I make a second, perhaps?

Lykaios
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shimyaku_Sainen on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:41 am

Wazzup, Haddrix? Let me borrow the book so I can storm in and help you get this to the point where the characters are at least /awake/... oh, and I might need you to be my master. :3 Wah, it's almost 3AM and I'm bored but the chances of you calling are depressingly low.
This is how it hurts when I pretend I don't feel any pain.

Shimyaku_Sainen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 pm

*pokes*

where's everyone else?

Lykaios
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!