Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cabinet of Curiosities

The Cabinet of Curiosities

a part of “The Cabinet of Curiosities”, a fictional universe by blvkmvgic.

A murderer on the loose, a new circus in town. Crime and carnage flooding the streets. Where will you fit in? [OPEN|ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cabinet of Curiosities”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cabinet of Curiosities

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Fri May 29, 2015 8:15 pm

Hey guys!

Blvkmvgic just wanted me to let you guys know real quick that she's pulling overtime so that's why she may or may not get to a reply real soon. But she's still here nonetheless, just busy is all. If you have any questions or concerns in the mean time, I'm still readily available to answer said questions and do the best I can to address those concerns so just let me know!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:33 pm

Hey everyone.

It took me forever, but I got a post up!
Working in homecare definitely has its drawbacks.
I've only had like four days off in three weeks, I think.

But I'm back now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey, Sorry for my absences as well, Life has gotten a little too interesting for my liking ._.

Can someone give me a quick summary of what's going on so that I can add Ieara in please?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 am

Hey there, again, everyone!

Please donā€™t apologize if real life got in the way.
Or if any of you have been too busy to post.
Obviously youā€™re in kindred company.
We all know how that goes.

I have a few days off so Iā€™m going to try to put in some work.
I have to add a few characters to our main page, and am happy to say another has joined.
In regards to characters, I hope you all get a chance to post before tomorrow night.

Please also note that while everyone has their own tents/sleeping quarters, they all perform under the big top.
There are no separate acts aside from fortune telling, and illusions.
This means Hecate, or Strawberrygashes, is the only performer with her own 'sideshow' -
that really is a sideshow, so to speak.

Malice, you can message me if you want.
Iā€™ll give you a rundown!
If not, try to brief yourself here.

By tomorrow night Iā€™ll make another Circus Peanut [narrator] post.
It will tie up all the accommodating and introductory stuff, since thatā€™s where we all seem to be.
I would like to be able to open up the first night of business.
As soon as possible, really, because sometimes when introductory posts keep coming, it gets messy or hard to transition.

Let me know if anyone needs help or guidance.
I am going to put a new thread in the OOC for micro plotting and story ideas and the like.
You can all spitball there!

xo

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:01 am

I'm still here, hovering about and have actually now watched the first series of American Horror Story (that ending was a little... odd).

I've managed to completely detach from the world around me since a little before the 22nd. Now in that time I've been told that I'm too robotic and technical to work as an IT Technician. Reached the wonderful age of 26 years and started a new job resulting in 4+ hours of travel on top of my working day.

This has resulted in a lot of me arriving home and crashing so hard I've shattered floorboards with my skull. I'm still trying to redesign my schedule and adjust to it at present which has resulted in me lacking much time, energy or motivation at present. Despite this I've been trying to work on my character, though first I have some existing RP's to try and catch up with and then I'll try and get something together for this if I can.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blvkmvgic on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:53 am

Hey, Fabricator.
And everyone else!

So, hereā€™s a little briefer for all of you to get your posts in swing.
First, Elsa opens the show with a musical number, which would involve Paul, Lottie and Jean as her background musicians.
Lottie would remain on stage after the introductory performance, sitting.
Ramona and Matthaus would come onto the stage, ribbons and equipment already hung for their twenty five minute segment.
Lottie will hold them on her shoulders for some things.
Following that, a cage will be pushed onto the stage, hence the wolf boy.
His act will be succeeded by Iaera, then the snake boy.
Finally, Krista will perform as the pincushion as the last act of the night.
Elsa will close the show with Aletea on her lap and another song.
Hecate will run a small tent nearby which is more or less a way of bringing in ā€˜tipsā€™ and extra cash for the cabinet with her haunting talent.

I have to go to Illinois tomorrow and wonā€™t be home for at least five days.
I hope thatā€™s enough time for you all to sort out your posts and get acquainted [ā€˜:

Reach out to McPainty if you have any questions!
Of course, you can message me as well, if you have any questions.

xo.

blvkmvgic
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:54 pm

I am so so so sorry for not posting, I ended up having to be admitted to the hospital for some health issues and just got out and access to the internet again.

I'll have my post up - It'll probably be a long one - tomorrow or Wednesday and shouldn't, hopefully, have this happen again.

So sorry. :(
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby McPainty on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Oh, Saken, it's more than alright. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that it's more important for you to make sure your okay rather than to post. I'm sorry you got admitted to the hospital (and if there is anything we or I can do just let me know), but don't, and I repeat, do not stress over it, especially if it's health related business. Everyone has there things they need to deal with so don't expect to be able to be here and on top of everything 100% of the time. We sure don't expect you too because we know no one can.

I hope your feeling better, but seriously, don't stress over it. You're totally fine on our end. :)

McPainty
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!