Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

The Call of Destiny

The Call of Destiny

a part of “The Call of Destiny”, a fictional universe by VivaVictoria.

A land once of peace is now is oppressed by King Zalthu who plans not to rule the world, but to destroy it. Though there are those who wish to fight, however the Chosen One doubts it is truly his destiny to defeat evil. Will he listen to destiny?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Call of Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Call of Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat May 23, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks for clicking on the roleplay, this is where you will be reserving characters, if interested to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: The Call of Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat May 23, 2015 11:56 am

Interesting plot! May i reserve the princess? My favorite mythical creatures are dragons.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat May 23, 2015 12:48 pm

@katyisaladybug
Thanks for joining, your character is reserved.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat May 23, 2015 5:20 pm

I'd like to throw my hat in for the Guardian role, if you'll have me. Favorite mythical creature is a Griffin, cause they're basically flying lions with eagle heads. Badass.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sat May 23, 2015 6:52 pm

@CutUp

Great! Your character is reserved.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon May 25, 2015 12:35 pm

hello, hello, I'd like to reserve the Scout, if that's all right for you. My favorite mythical creature is probably a Phoenix. :)
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon May 25, 2015 6:57 pm

I guess I'll be that one guy to reserve the Survivor, then.

All hail Cthulhu's call.
I am not ┙insane.┍
I am just extremely ┙dedicated┍
to the act of losing my ┙mind.┍

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon May 25, 2015 7:40 pm

@fading-into-eternity
Good, its nice to have a skilled archer in the party. You're character is reserved.

@R.T.M.X.
That's going to be an interesting character to play, considering the orcs kind of killed everybody, well almost everybody. You're character is reserved.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshtKerr on Tue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

I like the idea, can I reserve the Deceiver? I feel like I could write her well.

My favourite mythical creature is Typhon. A monster from Greek Mythology that Zeus couldn't even beat, instead he had to trap him under a mountain.
It is only by moving into the future that we can truly see whether things worked out or not.

AshtKerr
Member for 6 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Tue May 26, 2015 8:27 am

@AshtKerr

No problem, your character is reserved.

Well, that only leaves one character spot left open.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat May 30, 2015 10:43 am

Not to be impatient or anything, but do you got any idea when we might start? If there's anything I can do to speed up the process let me know. I can take mister dwarf if need be, I got a new computer, and no longer have to use my phone! Yes I completely created Erin on my phone, I've got a black belt in phone posts.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun May 31, 2015 10:39 pm

Work for the past few days has been stupid hectic. Wasn't able to work on and submit my character as planned, but unless the same crap gets pulled tomorrow, I SHOULD/WILL have the Orc submitted.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:07 am

@R.T.M.X.

Alright, that's good. The first post will go out immediately once all characters are in.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Great! The first post is finally out. Please keep the current plot in mind, in order so that our character will be forced to unite with each other. Here's the link to the plot, if you don't quite remember,
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/plot-discussion-t96072.html

But yeah, its going to be exciting, and I want to thank everyone that has joined, this roleplay would not have gotten to this point if you guys didn't show up. Especially after very well made characters, I'm glad to be roleplaying with all of you,

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am

Bortrag is such an ass, I love it!

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:39 am

@CutUp
Yeah, I can't wait tell he meets Seb in the next scene.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey guys! Sorry about the inactivity on my part. Hope the novel-sized post I just submitted makes up for it. XD Can't wait for your responses!

katyisaladybug
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:21 am

Hello again! Since I will be leaving for Europe soon and will not have internet from July 2nd to the 14th, I have chosen to knock Tamora unconscious. But she is not unconscious for no reason...once she wakes up, she'll have plenty of things to say. (And perhaps some more prophecies to reveal!) Hope this roleplay does well while I'm away! Talk to you all again soon! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:02 pm

Because activity of the roleplay has been non-existent for over ten days, I have decided to close the roleplay. Sad, we couldn't go any farther. But I had fun roleplaying with you guys while it lasted. Thus, please do not post any further.

VivaVictoria
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!