Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Calloway Institute

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The Calloway Institute

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Caille on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:47 pm

Hello everyone!

Below is an original roleplay created by myself and my partner sarenrae. We wanted to do something outside of what we had been doing for the past few years, so I mentioned bringing it here to Roleplaygateway :)

We have a small cast for this plot line of ours and we would love to have each role filled. We have four spots currently open for reservations to all. We do not work on a first come first serve basis for the roles, so if you had an idea for a particular role that isn't taken we encourage you to apply!

Without further ado, the synopsis will be posted below!

ImageImage
S Y N O P S I S

It’s the year 2020 and tensions are running high in the United States. The existence of genetically enhanced individuals (also known as metahumans or to those with less than favorable views - gene-freaks) has recently been flung into the spotlight, marking a change in policy and practice to accommodate the newfound subspecies of humans. Meanwhile, unknown to the general public, a small institution has been harnessing these people and powers long before it was ever made aware. Enter the Calloway Institute, a private company who supplies and trains these metahumans to serve the United States Government. There’s one catch, these genetically enhanced individuals have little choice to be here. They’re brought in during their lowest moments in life, told that they can fix their mistakes by following the program, and often, sent out to die in missions contracted by the government and other shady figures. While some go along with this, seeing no other options, others are inclined to resist.

If you are interested you can check us out by following our link!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Re: The Calloway Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sarenrae on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi all! I'm sarenrae, the co-creator of the Calloway Institute. We currently only have one role open, so if you're interested in joining us we recommend you check it out! The role is the medical development operative! In the Institute the medical development operative is in charge of keeping everyone alive. They spend time at the institute's clinic, helping heal and rehabilitate those who come back injured from missions. They also work in medical testing, where they help create substances that can heal and hurt. Notable inventions from past operatives include a memory wipe drug, an injection that can reverse intoxication, and a traceless substance that can make it look like the target died of a stroke. Without medical development operatives, Calloway would be a scary place. We hope to see you there!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sarenrae
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Promethean Lifegiver

Re: The Calloway Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:35 am

Damn it, I was so interested and then I saw the face claims.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!