Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Challenge of the Chosen

The Challenge of the Chosen

a part of “The Challenge of the Chosen”, a fictional universe by Wanderer.

When a futuristic civilization is being brought to its knees, will six young rebels be able to save it or will everything continue as the Elders plan? Only one way to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Challenge of the Chosen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Challenge of the Chosen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Sorry for taking so long on my character. : ( He's finally in. Hope you guys like : )
"If people were rain, I was a drizzle, and she was a hurricane."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tash
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:51 am

@Tash, he's brilliant! Exactly what I was looking for in the other Elder. Definitely accepted!
~ wanderer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wanderer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Thanks! If you need anything changed let me know, I'll gladly oblige. Also, is there anything special I should know about playing an Elder? Any secrets to share? Or should I just follow your lead? Whatever works is fine by me. : )

Tash
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:38 pm

@Tash, you're character has been officially accepted!

And there isn't much to keep in mind besides the corruption that has happened over the years, and the fact that this is futuristic. As for secrets, nothing other than what the Elders have been trying to hide; the inevitable destruction of their kind.

Unless you have any good ideas for some?

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:27 pm

We're still waiting for one more person right?

Tash
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Yes, we're waiting on a submission from Horseygirl.. Hmm. She said she was working on her and the character would be up soon.. However, I'll PM her again.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Tash. I'd nearly forgotten.

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm just excited to start man!

Tash
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:09 am

I hope this color is okay? :) looking forward to start.

EDIT oops sorry wrong thread.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Does anyone know if Horseygirl has posted anywhere? She hasn't replied to PM's or anything.. :/

I'm re-opening the role for the second Guardian, a female. I've PM'd her saying I would do so if I had no response by Sunday afternoon.. And now it's nearly Tuesday.

I'll ask a few RPers if they'd like the role, could you all do the same and then just PM me if someone is interested??? I'd appreciate it. I really want to start this RP.

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyLibby on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm

She has been posting and reserving spots in other RPs. I have also PMd here without any response.

And sadly, I think I may have to drop out from this RP. I really like the idea, but it has been a long time and I have lost the feel for my Character and I don't think I can RP to the best of my ability now. I'm really sorry, but I think it would be for the better if I dropped out, or else I could just slow to Rp down. I also haven't had a lot of time to get on lately, so there's another big reason. So please, regrettably, open up the 3rd Guardian spot as well. Sorry again :[

LadyLibby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 pm

That is a shame Libby, I had been looking forward to playing with you. Regardless, I am still here and interested Wanderer. I'll see if I can't convince anyone else to join.

Tash
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 am

I am still here as well and I really want to continue/start this roleplay :) I hope it doesn't die, I'm looking forward to it all.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Alright, I'm sorry about the wait LadyLibby.. And thank you Tash.

Everyone else; even with two of the Guardian spots open I will put up the first post tonight and we will begin. Worse comes to worse, I take on a Guardian role and someone else could do the same? I hate to ask this of anyone but I don't want this to die before even beginning.

Edit: I have written the first post. It's merely an introductory post so as to give a rather vague background on how the two remaining Elder's are acting through the newest circumstance. Well, how Daeri is acting anyway. xD
So, I would like Tash to respond before we time-skip ahead to the day after what would have been the public funeral ceremony for the deceased Elder (whom I gave a very quickly made up and random name).

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:41 am

I posted, though something screwed up and it made some weird shit. Anyway, it's up.

Tash
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 am

Wonderful post, if I may say so.

I'm currently in a lecture at my college so I'm going to PM the others, in case they haven't checked the OOC or Posting tabs. That way they'll know, for certain, that we have begun.

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 am

Sorry! I will write my post soon but Ive just been so busy these couple of days.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 pm

I'll also hopefully get my post up soon, most likely tonight or tomorrow morning. I've just been working on some new things lately, and got engulfed in this new book series, aha.
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wanderer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Has no one been on lately or something? Come onnn, don't let it die so soon! D:
Pleaseee?

Wanderer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 0neTailedf0x on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Doubt I can do anything at the moment.
Timezones....................

0neTailedf0x
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!