Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Challenges

a topic in Vffekt's Challenge, a part of the RPG forum.

A challenge to all Roleplayers that wish to see their limits and grow from there.

The Challenges

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vffekt on Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:17 pm

[align=Center]The Inferno Drake[/align]

[align=Center]The Enslaved[/align]

[align=Center]Dydrioux Prime[/align]

These will be the first of many different challenges you will face in my Roleplay. It is private, between yourself and I, in a channel of your choosing. Spectators must remain OOC unless otherwise indicated or excepted. The Challenge is meant and leant towards living up to it's title. It is a way for writers to grow in both skill and knowledge of the battlefield. It's soaked with plot, or if your character is adverse to caring about other's situations, empty of it. The settings, the area, and the strength of these challenges will be gauged based on each participants abilities to start.

As it goes along, these levels will curve, leaning you towards being on par with those at your same stage in it. Catching up, and overcoming what you come across. You will be lead from one to another, in succession, but this Roleplay is expected to last weeks even for the most skilled of players. Your character will gain new abilities from each fight, and be lead to master those they already have. Between fights, you will be healed. After a certain amount of fights, you will meet your trainer, a character of unique design, to truly learn what it is you've earned so far.

Any questions, email me at fiercedeitywarrior@msn.com or contact me as Vffekt on SurrealChat. You can also add me to your MSN messenger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vffekt
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: The Challenges

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Just one question, how do i join?
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilan
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.