Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Catalysts

The Chaos Insurgency

a part of “The Catalysts”, a fictional universe by Mr. Inkwell.

A recent scientific breakthrough found the ability to give certain people astonishing powers. The use of these powers have been either to heal or destroy, which will you be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Catalysts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Chaos Insurgency

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:03 pm

A splinter group of the Horizon Foundation, created by rogue Horizon members in the 1920s. Since then, the Insurgency has become a major player on the world stage, using the technology that it obtains for its own personal benefit and to consolidate its global power base. The Insurgency not only deals in it's own gene research, but also in weapons running and intelligence gathering. They plan to Expose and destroy the evil that is the Horizon Foundation. Ever since the discovery of the Catalyst gene, they've been trying to free the Foundation's "test subjects". They actively counter and raid the Horizon Foundation wherever they may pop up. The insurgency is privately funded by several shadow corporations and companies, making them a rather formidable force.
"My situation is not my choice, but the outcome will be. . ."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Chaos Insurgency

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:06 pm

This thread was created for those who have lingering questions about each of the various groups. I posted it here, for easier access and posting, and because I can't seem to get the groups page working..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:36 pm

Joined - "Top Hat"

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:45 pm

Joined - "Pandora"
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:34 pm

So I have a random question... I know that most of the groups either the members do their own thing or there is a base of some sort. Does the Chaos Insurgency have a base or home location? And if so where? Lol maybe I'm blonde and over looked it lol.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:30 pm

You didn't. I'm working on It. But it'll probably be in Ascension Parish.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:14 pm

I'll be hanging around most of the night if anyone post concerning craven, or wants to chat. Try and keep the site refreshed as much as possible.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Oh ok... were you thinking the shattered home or something like underground and hidden? Just curious incase I need to make Pandora go there.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Inkwell on Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:00 pm

Most likely an abandoned building out in Ascension Parish. Building would look pretty normal. It would've been up sooner, but this site is giving me trouble.

Mr. Inkwell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Pssh no worries. I didn't want to mess it up by just making it up on the fly when you had a different idea. I mean obviously it isn't that big of a deal right now... pandora is just causing havoc in the city lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!