Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chosen Few: The Broken Order {Reboot}”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Chosen Few: The Broken Order {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:55 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chosen Few: The Broken Order {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I've got none that's good. So... yeah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Chosen Few: The Broken Order {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:55 am

Consider me interested. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Great! We've already got about five other people from the previous RP which the GM abandoned so we're working on building off the stuff we've got from him. The way we're going to do things is a episodic story telling with each person who is interested in creating stories for our group. I'm going to get more lore information up soon, so check back sometime soon.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Sweet. I look forward to catching up. This looks epic. :)

almostinsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:06 pm

I'll have my character up in the next two days. My apologies for the delay. Bit of a motor accident. Mild touch of whiplash. Sorry once more

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm interested. Sounds very Game of Thrones meets Dragon Age. I love it.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Well the Char skelly is up so if you want to start working on your chars then go right on ahead, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am

My character will likely be up by this weekend. possibly sooner.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:04 pm

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/p/The_Chosen_Few

Here is the link to the writepad for easier communication if more than one of us is online at the same time.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Okay, I should have my character up tonight or tomorrow. :)

almostinsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:40 pm

This looks interesting so I submitted my char, message me if there is anything that needs to be changed! :)
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm

I've been thinking about the Worgen for the past few days and I've decided not to accept it on the probability that even if the order did accept him, he would have been executed if not by Ulfric's order then some over zealous soldiers, so sorry. In their minds a being like that is too dangerous to try and keep contained.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Alright I'll rewrite him as a human, if that is alright?

Bugsly
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:14 pm

You can re-write him as a human, elf, dwarf if you want. Or you can attempt another Meta-Human that can hide their form so that they can be acceptably captured (and not make them overpowered of course)

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:07 pm

My character is up. I hope you're okay with his background, RC. Inspiration struck me as I was constructing him.

almostinsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Alright with eight out of the nine characters being confirmed in then I hope we can start soon, maybe in the next two days but only when Bugsly gets his character up. When he gets the Char up and I approve it then I'll get a starting post up within a day or two, depending on how busy I am.

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:44 am

With all the characters in you should be seeing the opening post coming up soon!

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:42 pm

So will the soldiers of the duke be friendly or foe to our brave Watchers?

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RCJJ23 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:39 pm

That, my friend is up to how our Watchers will react to them, and probably how I feel at the moment. :3

RCJJ23
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImperatorAlpha on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:04 pm

I hope you aren't feeling too arbitrary then!

ImperatorAlpha
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!