Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 am

Okay, so, first off we need a simple list of characters. I'll add that here. For this i basically just need their name and what Land/Village they are from. And from there we'll build teams. If there aren't enough members from a single land to make a team, we can improvise. If that occurs I'll change it so that the teams were made up seemingly randomly before the survival test begins.

Land of Earth/ Hidden Stone Village
Jin Heaven Scroll
Jari
Megumi

Land of Fire/Shadow Village
Midori ? Scroll
Degaro
Yukari

Leaf Village
Higan

Hiato ? Scroll
Mijaro
Umiko

Hidden Rain Village
Sho Earth Scroll
Taro
Mifune

Land of Lightning/Cloud Village
Sora ? Scroll
Roku
Touma

Land of Wind/Sand Village
Mitsuru Heaven Scroll
Jo
Itcho

Land of water/Mist Village
Kasumi Earth Scroll
Masumi
Chisumi
Last edited by Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Chuunin exams in the Land of Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 am

I got to thinking about it and I figured I might as well explain that 'secret plot' I mentioned in the intro.

Basically it is this-
A mysterious ninja named Gyaku has been gathering up shinobi with various skills for the past twenty years or so. No one outside his organization, Uragiri, knows why he chooses the people he does or why he is gathering them. rumors abound this man and the Uragiri. The most poular being that he is raising an army to over throw the Kage Summit and create himself the position of 'Omnikage' so to speak. He has gathered shinobi from all over the world and placed some of them in the exam as spies, and their own teammates may not know about it.

Through the survival test he hopes to find new potential members for his organization. He is looking for kekkei genkai and uniqie jutsu and over all abilities.

If you want to be one of the spies, PM me. You can either have the character you have already created be one or create a new one. Either way works. I'll make a few Uragiri characters and list them here in the OOC. If I mark them with (NPC) after their names then they are expendable, meaning you can kill them and you won't affect the plot, and that anyone can control them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Sweet. :D imma get my NPC buddies totally wasted! I mean...umm...hug them >.> or something. Not use them as human shields.

So when does this start o.o?

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm

lol, nice.

and imma go ahead and start it sometime tonight. the exam rules have changed some for this rp though, to make it a bit easier.

you don't have to get to the tower as a full team, you just need the 2 scrolls. this means that up to three people, from any village, can approch the arena tower door and, as long as they have the scrolls and agree on getting them together, they can enter. because, well, there are so few of us, and once you get in the tower all bets are off, just like in the original story.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 pm

These will be NPCs conserning my characters team and village. Megumi can be controled by anyone, but I'll control the other two. This is really all you need for an NPC, unless they'll play a major role. These guys...well, not so much. You'll see in-story. I'll post first, then you can follow from there.

Yamamoto Sonkei- Jin's father, elite jonin sent to watch over the exams

Kitichi Jari- Jin's teammate, genin
Jari's jutsu focus around his Beast Master training, meaning they are similar to Kiba's family jutsu. The biggest difference is that he has a bear, Shinshi, rather than a dog/wolf

Tsuchimaki Megumi-Jin's teammate, genin
Megumi mainly uses illusions, and is secretly a spy for the Uragiri. Neither Jin nor Jari know about this though, as she transfered into their academy before they became genin and they thought nothing of it

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midori Shisuia on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 pm

I've actualy got three characters, but didnt have time to put them in for submission, but here they are:

Yukari Shisuia: Mdori and Degaro's cousin and teammate. She has a bat as a partner

Degaro Shisuia: Midori's twin brother and teammate.

Midori Shisuia
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:43 pm

That's fine. Like I said, unless you just want to, or think it needs to be done, just add other characters here, NPC or not. I'll try and get Gyaku's character sheet, along with another character, up soon.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghaarme on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:29 am

*raises hand*

Midoriiiii! Just fair warning; I'm coming for you. :D Just cause you seem like the strongest one here. I mean, you can maintain your strongest form for nearly 3 weeks without using up any excess chakra? Oh yeah. You're goin' down! xD

RAWR! lol, let's get this exam thingy rolling x3 I wanna get to teh gewd stuffz.

Ghaarme
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Rina hailing from the Land Hidden in the Rain.

Appearance: Image

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Ghaarme, post whenever, i got it started lastnight

Litiria Death, is that a character for the rp?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Here are a few enemies for the plot. If they have a pic, they are for the plot, otherwise they're toss outs. Unless I'm controling them, do what you want, they'll be marked.

Mitsuru
Chuunin from the Land of Wind, Uragiri spy
Summons scorpions, has poisonous blood and chakra, can create a layer of light, black, chakra armor
He is short, loud, and cunning. I'll control.
Has Heaven Scoll

Jo (NPC)
Genin from Sunagakure
Uses wind and earth jutsu
Average guy, knows Mitsuru is a spy and helps, but is not a part of Uragiri. Anyone can control

Itcho (NPC)
Genin from Sunagakure
Medic-nin, uses taijutsu
Same as Jo, anyone can control
-=-=-

Hanasaku Kasumi (NPC)
Genin from Kirigakure
Uses water jutsu
1 of the 3 Hanasaku sisters, oldest

Hanasaku Masami (NPC)
Genin from Kirigakure
Uses genjutsu
Second of 3 Hanasaku sisters, middle. Has Earth scroll

Hanasaku Chisami (NPC)
Genin from Kirigakure
Uses water and taijutsu
Third of 3 Hanasaku sisters, youngest

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:11 pm

um since i don't have any members on my team, i'm guessing i should make my own right?
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:19 pm

basically. We just don't have enough people here for a full, real team. butif you want i can make a couple up for you, otherise you can just come up with two generic guys.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

I could join in if you want - ive wanted to try a Naruto RP for some time.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Sure, if you want to, go right on ahead. The more the marrier. and don't worry, the rules will be fairly lax

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:35 pm

Alright, ill post my character here:

Roku
Genin from the Land of Lightning
Uses Lightning jutsu and Taijutsu
Fast and strong, enjoys battle

Will we be posting the RP posts in here? im still new to this site.

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:14 pm

good now that's 1 less characher i have to make lol, here is the last character for team lightning ^^

Touma (Npc) if she is killed wouldn't really matter, i just made her up. ( that's how you want the npc's right?)

genin, village hidden in the clouds

is a good healer and genjutsu user

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Yeah, basically. Most NPCs don't matter much, unless we work them into the plot.

And as for posting, no, rp posts go in the Posting section/tab/thing...this format is new to me too, i'm still getting used to it as well

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 pm

here is a little help, put your character here and then post ^^
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-chuunin-exams-in-the-land-of-seasons/

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

I submitted a character but it won't let me post! What did i do wrong?

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!