Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Circus of The Living Dead

a part of “The Circus of The Living Dead”, a fictional universe by Squeekey.

"Ever wondered what happens after you die? Why, you join the Circus of course!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus of The Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:35 pm

OOC Forum for OOC discussion. Introduce yourself, get to know others, discuss the rp, have fun!
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Circus of The Living Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:42 pm

This looks awesome! I'd love to reserve a spot for a female contortionist. And a male snake charmer.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:39 pm

No.

jk it's not like I have any real power here.
But I'll be passively-aggressively suggesting you turn your attention elsewhere until hilarious 80's antics turns us into the best of friends or a horror movie.

:)
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:49 pm

Well then.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:58 am

Ignore him. There's no need to reserve anything because there are no set places/acts, so go ahead! Drop me a PM or somethin if you have any questions!~

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Awesome. I'll finish up my sheets

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:45 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:Awesome. I'll finish up my sheets

Just one question though, the female contortionist sounds good! But how would the male snake-charmer fit in? Remember this circus is based around super-human powers.

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:24 pm

He can talk to animals?

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:He can talk to animals?

Perhaps think more.. impressive? Maybe a shape-shifter?

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:18 pm

I was also thinking that.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:45 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:I was also thinking that.

Go ahead! Just remember that it's a circus meant to wow people, so the more extravagant the act, the better!

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:48 pm

You don't have to worry about that;)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:51 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 wrote:You don't have to worry about that;)

Heh! Well then, I can't wait to see who you come up with!

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:16 am

Heyo! :D This sound like a really creative premise so I think I'll join in with a lady Trapeze artist. Her super-power is strength and durability, which means she can survive hundred foot drops without getting hurt. :)

Lainpinky131
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm

I've been looking for an RP forum like this for a while and never trusted myself to make one, so this really caught my eye. I'm thinking of making an Aerial dancer or two with the silks and ropes and stuff (not trapeze or rope-walking), still debating the superhuman stuff but I've got an idea of what I want.
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:01 pm

I'm glad so many people besides myself are so interested in this. I spent many sleepless nights yelling at Sq to get this RP done and posted.
William's inhuman ability(ies?) will be decided after everyone else's characters have been finished, if just to leave options open to everyone (although really it's because I'm lazy and can't think of anything better than taking Dustfinger's performance)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:43 pm

@Lainpinky131 - Sounds good! Madame Merciless will have some fun with an indestructible act >:3

@Shifter13 - Glad we could quench your appetite! Took a look at your W.I.P, seems it's dragon-themed, was your acts perhaps something to do with a fire-related power?

Also, if you're both looking into trapeze, perhaps a double act could be worked out?

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:31 pm

Hey guys, "Date of birth" and "date of death" are supposed to have years, not just days. Everyone is being transplanted from another period of history to 1882. It's important for your character's histories and personalities. William, for example, live before/during the Civil War and that's an important part of who he is. It also means he's been dead long enough there's no one around to recognize his face, but might recognize his name.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 pm

Going through mountains to get to Wyoming. May have technical difficulties. So getting to finish my character will be difficult till I have a good connection. Be back then.

Shifter13
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:14 pm

I got a notification saying someone posted...

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!