Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Platoโ€™s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ูฉ( ยด๏ฝฅัˆ๏ฝฅ)ูˆ » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

The City of Light

The City of Light

a part of “The City of Light”, a fictional universe by cl.love.

[ Completed / cl.love & chrian. ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The City of Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The City of Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 am

Go ahead and leave your reservations here, I'll respond to them as soon as I can!

StarlightPrincess
Last edited by cl.love on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn

แ••( แ› )แ•—

My theme song is Jupiter by Sleeping at Last.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cl.love
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: The City of Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 am

Hey there, girl :D

May I reserve the FC of Oreki Houtarou if it hasn't been taken? :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:48 am

I knew you'd find your way here! And of course, you're the first to find my roleplay so the spot is yours~
Last edited by cl.love on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

cl.love
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:31 am

Hi, I was wondering if I could reserve the FC Miuna Shiodome? Thank you >~<

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 am

Not a problem my lovely!
Last edited by cl.love on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:54 am

Hai! Mind if I jump in and steal the Ai Shindou face claim pretty please? This seems tooooo awesome! I'm already having character ideas!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I won't give up on us...Even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my...love."

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Of course! Its nice to be roleplaying with you again~
Last edited by cl.love on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Yo, Star! I'm on my phone so please excuse my uglylack of format with this post xD

Anyways, would it be okay for me to snag ghe role with Seto as the FC?
"I was living that terrible life, with nowhere else to go."

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:06 am

Natsuki is finished, hope you like him :D

chrian.
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:38 am

@ Sigma - Yes, you're reserved, welcome to the roleplay!
@ Chrian Blaire - He's great! I'll have him accepted ASAP~

By the way everyone, WIP characters are due by tomorrow afternoon, so be speedy! As soon as the characters are finished I'll have the relations sheet put up and then we cans start!

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:47 pm

@Star

Just wanted to point this out because I saw it. Wasn't aware that I was a grade level XD

But, yeah. Thanks for the laugh, Star.

Sigma
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:25 am

...wow...I really did that...

Gee, I never would have noticed, thanks for pointing it out!

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:26 pm

I'm almost finished with Kazuki's Character Sheet. I've just the bio left to do, but I have to attend to other stuff right now, so I won't be able to finish it today. I put a really rough sort of thing there that kinda explains what i will be going for in his bio, but I'll refine it tomorrow. Definitely will be done tomorrow.

Sigma
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:27 pm

In that case, we'll likely be able to start the roleplay on Thursday. I would normally be able to start tomorrow evening or such but tomorrow is my first day of Homeschool so I'll be pretty busy most of the day.

By the way guys, I'm absolutely in love with all your characters! They're all great~

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Okay! Kazuki Shirayanagi is now officially finished! I'm excited and ready to roleplay!! Whooooo!

Sigma
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:09 am

Fun Fact Time! Here's the meaning to the names of each character in this roleplay!

- Inari: Spirit of the Fox, also means 'carrying rice' or 'rice load'.
-Satoshi: 'Clear thinking', 'quick witted', 'wise'.
-Natsuki: Can mean 'summer', 'hope', 'vegetables/greens', and/or 'moon'.
-Hanako: 'Flower child'.
-Kazuki: Can mean 'one', 'harmony', 'radiance/shine', and/or 'hope'.
-Faylinn: 'Fairy kingdom'.

And that concludes our Fun Fact Time! So please get to work and POST YOUR POSTS ITS BEEN THREE DAYS.

With love,
StarlightPrincess

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:53 am

Vanilla has been off since the day before yesterday and I don't know about Miyer and Sigma :-/

chrian.
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:43 pm

SugarCoatedVanilla is the only one who hasn't been online. Every other member has been online yet they haven't posted yet and its very frustrating to know that they're literally ignoring my messages.

cl.love
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarCoatedVanilla on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm hereeee! I swear I have been! I'm currently on mobile since my computer decided to poop on me while I was doing the relations. I hoping to get my computer back later today. I'm just sitting here waiting and crossing my fingers. I'm going to try my hardest to squeeze my post in on mobile if I don't get it back.

SugarCoatedVanilla
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sigma on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:48 pm

I apologize for not having posted despite being online. I normally don't log out of websites, so even when i'm not on, I am still logged on. School had just started this week for me so I have been busy getting set up and everything.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I should be able to get a post up later today or tomorrow. At the moment I am tired as I just participated in a run, but I am sure that I will get up a post over the course of this weekend.

Again, I am sorry for this and for not having been able to get in touch sooner.

Sigma
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!