Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The City of Santa Madreas

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: The City of Santa Madreas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:46 pm

Jarold had watched as Red went into the house, he knew where things were in there. J wasn't depressed as Red thought, just concerned at the time for his fellow Bloods, and just still in shock at how things'd gone down. That was supposed to be his fight, but seeing that young kid, anxious to prove himself, just get blasted like that; that just hit Jarold the wrong way tonight. They WOULD ride for his memory, indeed, and someone would pay for that loss. Red came out of the house a minute later, and walked back out to them.

"Yo nigga." Jarold said as Red walked back up to them. Red nodded as he stopped next to them. Just then, Kurtis came out of the house and smiled as he saw Jarold and them. He jogged out to them saying, "Yo bitches, thought I heard someone downstairs! What's up wit you nigs?" Jarold looked at him and said, "We just got done with some heavy shit. A young Blood got shot, dead. We'll be ridin' for him tomorrow, for sure." Kurtis folded his arms and said, "Damn..." Jarold wasn't gonna let this gloomy shit keep going though, he spoke up at that moment. "But yo, fuck it, he wouldn't want us to be all depressed, he'd want us to carry on, and ride for him. No use in sitting around moping, that aint gonna get him back or get him revenge. Let's go to the club, party like it's Ninety-Fo' baby!" That got everyone livened up a bit, but Jarold noticed Tatia was still fairly quiet. Shit was hittin' her hard tonight, he could tell. "Yo I'ma go upstairs real quick, reload these clips and shit. Tatia, come with me." She looked up at him and just said, "A'ight." As they walked into the house.

Jarold and Tatia went upstairs, Kurtis's little lady going down the stairs by them. "Hey Jarold!" She said, and Jarold responded with a, "Whattup?" They proceeded to Jarold's room, and once inside Tatia sat on Jarold's bed while J found his pistol rounds. "Look girl," Jarold started, "I know what happened was crazy shit. But don't let it get to you. This life we live is hard, you know that, and you can't let the death around you bring you down. Cause if you let it drag you down, you might as well be in the grave along with the fallen. You get what I'm saying?" Tatia just looked up at him and said, "Yeah, you're right J.. It's just hard, seeing a young niggah like that just go down so quick." Jarold walked up to her, put his strap on his waistline and pulled her up. He hugged her and said, "I know girl. But like I said, don't let it get to ya. I'm here, don't worry." Tatia hugged him back a minute, and then Jarold said, "A'ight, they're waiting for us. Let's go to the club, do some dancin' and enjoy the music." Jarold said with a smile. Tatia agreed and they went back downstairs and outside.

Jarold walked up to Willie, Red, Kurtis, and the young girl and said, "Well, we're ready to go to the club anytime ya'll are." Jarold then waited to see what Red and the others wanted to do, as he lit up a cigarette.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:39 pm

The Zeppelin pulled into what looked like heaven to its passengers. Mickey, breathing deeply, turned off the car and pulled the key from the ignition. The Stones were silent as they hefted Jimmy's corpse from the van and respectfully laid it on the nearest table while they tried to figure out what to do next. A crowd of Stones quickly gathered round.

"Holy shit, V!" Paul said frantically. It had just sunk in what had happened. "He's dead!"

"Yes, he is Paul." V said quietly. He looked over at Paul's wound. "We need to patch that up."

Mickey shook his head. "If the doctors see that, they'll immediately link it to the shootout."

V sighed. "He could lose the arm if that gets infected." Paul shuddered. The thought of being a one-armed drummer scared him. Actually, that one guy did it pretty well... Still...

"We gotta get this fixed!" Paul cried.

"We will." V said reassuringly.
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:32 pm

V scoured his brain for a solution. The hospital was right out, but he couldn't have his drummer's wound get infected and him lose the arm. He vaguely remembered something about a black market doctor somewhere in Santa Madreas, but he couldn't remember who or where they were.

"Hey, Mick." He gestured for the guitarist to come. They walked out of earshot of the rest of the gang members. "Do you know any doctors in the city who might help?"

Paul scratched his chin through his beard. "Well, I do remember a guy who lost his license for stealing drugs from the hospital. He might help if we paid him enough."

"Find him, by any means necessary." V ordered.

Mickey nodded and headed for The Zeppelin.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.