Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The City of Santa Madreas

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The City of Santa Madreas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 pm

Welcome to the City of Santa Madreas. A fictional city located in Southern California. A place of violence, poverty, and where every day is a struggle for survival. A place of heavy segregation, though not by race and color. Well, scratch that, not by race, but very much so by COLORS. A city where the cops stay out of nearly everything, because there's no hope for the people of this environmeant. They're a product of it, raised since diapers in the way of the gun, drugs, and death. Welcome, my friends, to Santa Madreas.

MAP: http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n228 ... adreas.jpg

MAP KEY
Bloods Turf:
Blue buildings; 1) Circle K gas station, 2) Strip Mall containing a Laundromat, Liquor store, and Barber Shop/Salon. 3) Slow Waters Hotel. 4) Grocery Store.
Green buildings/areas; 1) Basketball Courts. 2) Playground and Park, with BBQ pits/picnic areas. 3) Fitness Center and Pool.

Stones Turf:
Blue Buildings; 1) Dollar Theatre. 2) Rock Club- "The Pit" 3) Strip Club- "The International House of Tail" 4) Music Shop- "Temporal Lobe Music" 5) Liquor and "Novelties" store- "Purple Haze"
Green buildings/areas; Skate park.

Downtown:
Blue Buildings; 1) Hip-Hop Club- "Mary J's" 2) Starbuck's. 3) Pharmacy. 4) City High School. 5) Discount Store. 6) McDonald's

RULES AND INFO
*UPDATED*
Alright, here's the info of the game. There are FOUR gangs, and there will only be four in this game. Two right now, the Bloods and The Stones, which is a mostly white gang, are active. Currently the Crip gang and the Surenos gang are run by Mr. Devious. However, should there be another player who wants to control a gang, PM me and we'll work something out where Mr. Devious shall retain control of one gang but not be the top dog shot caller of the other. However, he will be able to keep both of his characters, he's not losing one. Also his character in the gang he loses control over will keep the OG status.

There's a map of the city, but I've currently only created the Bloods and Stones territories, along with a Downtown/nuetral area, which can still have more stuff added to it later. Why's the map not fully fleshed out? Because when I get players who're going to be controlling the other gangs, they will get to give me their input as to what will be going into their gang's hood.

Alright, now for the rules...

1.) ALL character sheets MUST be sent to me via PM before you can start playing. This is meant as a means to keep an authentic feel to the game, as well as to assure all characters are QUALITY characters and ORIGINAL.

2.) Like I've said, there are FOUR gangs and there will only be FOUR. I'm sure everyone would like to have their own gang, and have it be based off of their own personal styles. But that's not how the real world works, and that's not how this game will work. HOWEVER... Should you have an EXTREMELY GOOD, ORIGINAL, AND AWESOME gang in mind, you may PM me your idea, and I'll consider it. But I fore-warn you, I will most likely turn it down.

3.) On the gang note, I'm sure that most of you will want to join the Stones gang because it's rock and rollish, and whatever other reason. But I'd encourage players to maybe step out of their comfort zones, and join something you don't know much about. PLEASE!!! Feel free to PM me! I know alot about all this kind of stuff, alot of which from personal experience.

4.) As for your characters, I not only recommend it, but I ENCOURAGE you all to create MULTIPLE characters to play! I myself have three characters. But yes, it's perfectly fabulous if you create more than one! The more characters we have in the game, the more can happen and all that good stuff.

5.) When you're playing, please remember that this game is BASED IN THE REAL WORLD. It would be rather UNLIKELY for ANYONE to be able to take a glock and waste twenty enemies, without taking a shot. HELL, it's unlikely you'd even be able to shoot it out with just a few guys, and not take a hit. Once the shots start going off, even the 'hardest' G's will run and duck for cover, shooting along the way of course.

6.) You may NOT kill, or cause serious harm to another player's character without their permission! Even minor injuries, clear it with them before you pop 'em in the lip for no reason. Now if your characters are talkin' smack to eachother and both of you know it's gonna end in a fight, that's fine, but like I said. NO DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY, without consent :P.

7.) Finally, have fun everyone. I'm not trying to sound anal with all the rules, but it's for the greater good. Have fun, and please, if you have any questions whatsoever, PM me!

GANGS

The Bloods: The Bloods occupy the north west area east of the river. Their territory is indicated by the red dotted line. The Blood's Colors are Red and Green, more specifically Lime Green, and the right side of their body is where you'll see a rag hanging, and that's the direction a hat will be pointing if it's tilted or cocked. Piru was the original street the Bloods came from, so that's a nation-wide symbol of Blood affiliation. Another of the first streets Bloods became big on was Lime Street, and Bloods from Lime Street in the early days wore Lime green as their primary color, with a Red rag to show Blood affiliation. Another common gang symbol is the Five Point Crown.

The Crips: The Crip's Colors are Blue and Purple, and the left side of their body is where you'll see them hang their flags. Grape Street was where the Crips originated from, and that's where the color Purple comes from, the original color of the gang. A common gang symbol of the Crips is a six-point star, or The Star of David, in recognition of a very early Crip OG. His name was David, and was referred to as King David; he used the Biblical symbol as his own and that of the Crips, and that's where that originated from. (OOC: Will add the Map info when I get it done)

The Surenos: The Surenos, or Sur 13, are identified by their mostly mexican heritage, and the Colors Brown, Black and White/Silver. They don't really claim a side of their body, but they commonly wear shirts and hoodies that have the number 13 on them, and other than that it's personal taste. 13 comes from the fact that 'M' is the thirteenth letter in the english alphabet. (OOC: Map info will be added when I get it done)

The Stones: A primarily white gang formed by Vincent Vasili when he was in high-school. Originally just a group of kids who liked rock, and stuck together for mutual protection, numbers grew fast in just a few short years, and soon the clique was a gang. They mostly reside in the south east end of the east side of the river. (Horus, any other info you'd like me to add, or anything you want me to change, lemme know :D)

CHARACTER TEMPLATE
Name:

Height:

Weight:

Ethnicity:

Gang:

Rap Sheet:

Weapons:

Vehicle:

Physical Description:

Tattoos/Marks:

Backround Info:
Last edited by Axle on Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The City of Santa Madreas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:15 pm

Name: Jarold 'Big Spyder' Kurfman

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 185

Ethnicity: Black

Gang: Bloods

Rap Sheet (Official charges): Two counts of First Degree Assault, One count of Grand Theft Auto, One count of Possession of Narcotics (cocaine) with Intent to Distribute, countless misdemeanors of Marijuana possession.

Weapons: Nine Millimeter Glock pistol, Sawn off 12 Gauge Pump Action Shot Gun, Baseball Bat.

Vehicle: 2005 Black Chrysler 300-C, hard-top with Dark Red 22" Rims.

Physical Description: Jarold is a short guy, but he's incredibly strong. His ripped body shows it, bulging biceps, a strong chest, etc. Jarold is currently wearing a pair of black cargo pants, a pair of red Chuck Taylors, a large white tee, and a red bandana under a black fitted LA cap. He has his hair in corn rows, and he sports a goatee.

Tattoos/Marks: On his right fore-arm is the word 'Piru', and on his left fore-arm are the words '4 Life' (So when he puts his arms up, fist to fist it spells "Piru 4 Life"). On his right cheek are the initials 'SM' (for Santa Madreas), and across his upper back/shoulder blades he has 'SANTA MADREAS BLOOD', with the word BLOOD underneath SANTA MADREAS. Above his heart is a five pointed crown, his brother Kurtis has a matching one also. Jarold has various small scars on his body, from fights, knife cuts, bullet grazes etc. He also has a good sized scar on his left side, just above his hips. It's a reminder of his attempted murder in Prison, another inmate from the Crip prison gang shanked him. He pulled through though, obviously.

Backround/Personal Info: Jarold has lived his whole life in the hood. He graduated from blades and was jumped into the local Blood set at the age of Eleven years old, and has been hardcore bangin' ever since. He got popped with his first Assault charge along with GTA and his Possession with intent to distribute charges when he was fifteen. He got let off with only a year in juvie since he was so young, plus he got lucky with a good lawyer. The second Assault charge happened when he was nineteen, and he got six months for that. Since then he's gotten in no real trouble, just occaisionally been stopped and had pot on him. A few years ago, he helped jump his little brother Kurtis into the gang, and he keeps a good eye on him. Kurtis is usually kept close to Jarold, because Jarold doesn't want to lose his little brother like he has alot of other homies. Jarold is an OG in the set now, atleast one Generation above all the other members, aside from the other OG's. Jarold's main money making activities are Drug Dealing, Extortion, Robbery, and Car Jacking. Jarold is a very strong individual. He's taking care of his family, since his mother's never had her ex-husband around for anything. Jarold provides money for the rent, groceries, and he's even been able to buy his mom a car. Jarold and Kurtis's mother doesn't ask questions, and she lets them do mostly what they want. Though they still love and care for their mama, so they don't just run the house without her consent. Jarold's main vices are Weed and Alcohol, and an occaisional line or rock. He loves to go to the shows at the local club, feel that underground hip-hop vibe, and plus there're plenty of beautiful women there to mak on too.

Name: Kurtis 'Lil Spyder' Kurfman

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 165

Ethnicity: Black

Rap Sheet: Possession of Illegal Weapons and Substances (at School), consisted of a switchblade knife and an ounce of Weed.

Weapons: Knife, Thirty-Eight Caliber Snub nosed revolver.

Vehicle: Bike

Physical Description: Kurtis is already taller than his brother, and by the time he's done growing he'll easily top Six Two. His build is rather lanky, arms and legs that look like they're too long due to his skinniness. He's currently wearing a pair of Black Adida's track pants, a white wife-beater, with a the matching track jacket to his pants. He keeps his hair in braids, dread style not a corn row style.

Tattoos/Marks: Kurtis only has two tattoos, the Five Pointed crown tat that matches his brothers, and on his right shoulder he has 'Piru' tattooed. On his left fore-arm is a long scar, evidence of his being jumped in a few years back, due to a knife cut.

Backround Info: Kurtis has lived in the hood his whole life, watching and idolizing his older brother Jarold the whole time. When he was twelve, he graduated from a wannabe into a full-fledged Blood soldier. When he was fourteen, just barely a freshman in High School, he got caught with Weed and a knife and had to do some time in Juvie for that. He got out in the middle of summer, and resumed his life in the gang and in the fall his life in school as well. He's not paying much attention in school though; School is more of a means for him to meet girls, recruit people into the gang, and get into fights. Along with peddling drugs, alcohol, and other illegal contraband. Kurtis spends pretty much all of his time with his brother, he idolizes him and wants to be just like him. For fun he usually parties with Jarold, does drugs, or hangs out with his friends that are his age.

Name: William 'Tombstone Willie' Larson

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 295

Ethnicity: White

Rap Sheet: Three counts of Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Possession of Cocain, Numerous accounts of Possession of Marijuana, One count of Arson.

Weapons: .44 Caliber Revolver, Micro Uzi, baseball bat.

Vehicle: Red 2004 Chevy Blazer.

Physical Description: Willie is a VERY large dude. Him and his physical build can be best compared to that of a Mack Truck: Big and a little slow, but an unstoppable heavy hitter. He's got quite a bit of muscle under all his blubber, so people rarely try to step up fist to fist with him. Willie's wearing a pair of red and black basketball shorts, a LA Clippers Jersey (main color of the jersey is red), a pair of black Hi-top Chucks, and a Black LA cap. He keeps his hair fairly short, about a 3 or 4 guard buzz.

Tattoos/Marks: Willie has a skull with a snake twisting itself through one of the eye sockets and out the mouth on his left shoulder, a large five point crown on his right shoulder with the letters OG inside of it, and on his right hand on his knuckles are the letters P-I-R-U, each letter on a knuckle. Like Jarold he has numerous knicks and cuts and marks from the many fights and scuffles he's been in.

Backround Info: Willie's Dad moved him and his mother out to Santa Madreas when Willie was ten years old. Being a white kid in a mostly black and mexican city, plus being in a black neighborhood, Willie started clanning with the Bloods when he was barely eleven, and by the time he was fourteen had earned his way into the set. He was jumped in at fourteen, and until he was seventeen had the nickname 'Big Crackah'. However he earned his nickname 'Tombstone' at seventeen, when he was partaking in the execution of a Crip gangster. After him and the group he was with beat the living crap out of him, he finished the guy off by literally cracking his skull open by slamming it against a tombstone in the graveyard they were in. Having already been a respected member of the gang, Willie then became a feared member as well. He was ranked up to OG status at 22, and since then like Jarold, has been a major shot caller. Willie and Jarold are very close friends, having had eachother's backs since they were just soldiers. He usually hangs with Jarold, and for money does the same things he does: Robbery, extortion, car-jacking, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:19 pm

CHARACTER ROSTER:

HorusTheHeritic's Characters:
Name: Vincent "V" Gregory Vasili

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 162 Lbs.

Ethnicity: White (Italian, Russian, Greek, Scottish, Irish)

Gang: The Stones

Rap Sheet (Official charges): Three counts of Grand Theft Auto (The car he drives right now is stolen, but modified beyond recognition.), one count of Arson, three counts of Armed Robbery, two counts of Assault And Battery, one count of Theft, one count of Illegal Weapons Possession, and five counts of Marijuana Possession. He is a suspect for several homicides, but he's pretty good at covering his tracks when it comes to murder.

Weapons: Zastava M77 Assault Rifle, .44 Magnum, Crowbar, Switchblade

Vehicle: Black Murcielago LP640

Physical Description: V is tall and thin, but he has plenty of muscle on him. He has long black hair, perfect for headbanging to his favorite classic rock songs, and sports a black leather jacket, with varying band shirts underneath, such as Queen, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, and other classics. His skin is bronze, a gift from his Italian descent, and his eyes are brown. He always wears loose blue jeans and a black, metal studded belt. In his home and at the hideout, he is rarely seen away from his bass guitar.

Tattoos/Marks: He has "Rocker" tattooed on his back, along with several roses, and skull. His body is scarred from the countless fights he has been in. He has a revolver tattooed on his right bicep, and an AK-47 on the left. He has "Rock" tattooed on his right hand's knuckles and "Roll" tattooed on the left.

Backround/Personal Info: V is a bass guitar prodigy, and rivals greats like Les Claypool and Victor Wooten. He also sings, but prefers to stick to his bass. He was born in poverty, and vowed to make something of himself. In school, he was dismayed to hear people listening to pop, rap, and country, and gathered those who like rock into one clique. From there, he spread the taste for classic rock, and eventually the clique became a gang, which he named "The Stones" after the Rolling Stones. He has since become a very successful gang leader. When he's not running his gang, he's rocking out, and his band, "Holy Smoke", plays gigs all over the state.

Name: Paul Kristoph

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 182 Lbs.

Ethnicity: White (Russian descent mainly, but with a little bit of British)

Rap Sheet: Four counts of Marijuana Possession with intent to sell, one count of DUI, two counts of Assault and Battery, and one count of Grand Theft Auto.

Weapons: Uzi, homemade explosives, and steel pipe.

Vehicle: Black Kawasaki Ninja 650R motorcycle.

Physical Description: Paul is of fairly average build, but muscular enough to hold his own in a fight. He has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes, and tuft of a beard on his chin. He is missing half of his ring finger where a Blood cut it off with a knife and a small scar on his palm from the same fight. He usually wears t-shirts with interesting designs or bands, and blue jeans with chains. He also often wears black leather wristbands.

Tattoos/Marks: He has a tribal armband on his right bicep and a pair of drumsticks on his left forearm.

Background Info: Paul is fairly new to the Stones, but has known V for years. They are good friends and work well together in Holy Smoke. Paul was born in Las Vegas, but after a falling out with his parents when he was fourteen, he ran off and hitchhiked to Santa Madreas. There he met V and Mickey, and they got him set up with a place to stay, recognizing his potential as a drummer. They were right. He picked up drums easily and learned fast, becoming one of the best drummers in the state. When V deemed him old enough, he joined the Stones, and has harbored a burning hatred of Bloods ever since he lost part of his finger to one of them. He actively designs weapons, often futuristic, for fun and builds powerful explosives at home. He is a talented artist.

Name: Mickey Hatchet

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 246 Lbs.

Ethnicity: White (Mainly German descent, but with smatterings of others)

Rap Sheet: Four counts of Illegal Arms possession, one count of LSD Distribution, three counts of LSD Possession, five counts of Assault and Battery, and one count of Homicide.

Weapons: Hatchet, Benelli M4 Super 90 shotgun, Glock 22

Vehicle: "The Zeppelin", a large van the Stones have modified to carry groups of them around, usually for attacking other gangs. It is named after Led Zeppelin. Modifications include reinforcing the body with metal plates, stronger engine, tougher tires, bullet-proof glass (or as bullet proof as they could get), a five thousand dollar sound system, and small holes just large enough to fit a gun barrel through...

Physical Description: Mickey is a BIG guy. He stands over six feet tall and is built like an ox. He has his head shaved, and has a big, bushy brown beard. His eyes are green. He is scarred, like any gang member, and covered in tattoos. He usually has his guitar and amp on hand, even when he drives the Zeppelin. His guitar looks tiny when he plays it. He wears tie-dye shirts, or similar things, and blue jeans or dark green khakis.

Tattoos/Marks: He has trippy, multicolored tattoos all over his body, but mainly on his arms and legs. These include surreal pictures of people, a knight, a snake, an angel, and "The Stones" in distorted letters.

Background Info: Mickey is a guitar virtuoso, similar to V, and loves to play. He was born in Santa Madreas to a relatively well-off family in the current Stones territory. His father was also in a band, and taught him how to play guitar. When he was a sophomore, he met V, who he immediately became close friends with. They formed the band Holy Smoke, and shortly after, the gang rose to prominence. Their first drummer was killed by Crips, while their second one was killed by the police. When he was twenty-two, they found Paul and made him their drummer. Mickey is A BIG FAN of acid trips. He also has connections to the illegal arms trade, and that is where he got his pride and joy, his Benelli shotgun, which is a military grade weapon. He is the driver of the Zeppelin and a very skilled driver of any car, really. He still keeps in touch with his parents, who still live in Santa Madreas, and they seem fine with his activities.

Mr. Devious's Characters:
Name: Dante Harris aka "D-Loc"

Height: 6'3

Weight: 195

Ethnicity: Black/Mexican

Gang: Crips

Rap Sheet: Possession with intent to sell, four counts of Agrrivated Assault with a deadly weapon.Parole Violation, GTA and a DWI.

Weapons: An automatic 9mm pistol with an extended clip, and a pair of chrome plated, edged Brass knuckles. And a switchblade.

Vehicle: A Blue Candy Painted 65' Impala, with Hydraulics, two 12's in the back, and 18 inch 100 Spoke Daytons.

Physical Description: Tall, and slightly athletic. Dante usually walks around in a wife beater and Khakis with a blue rag on the left side. On his feet, he almost always wears Blue Chucks, occasionally he wears British Knights for their symbol "BK" aka "Blood Killa". On a sunny day, which is usual, he wears old school sunglasses. He shaves his head bald and wears a blue "LA" hat at almost all times.

Tattoos/Marks: A tear drop under his left eye indicating that he is indeed a murderer. On his shoulder he has A cross with the words around it that say "Only God Can Judge Me". Across his back, it says "Westside". Down his back, is a Bandanna design with the words "Blue 4 Life" on it. Down his left arm, there is a list of people who have died that he knew, the list reaches about halfway down his forearm. On the back of his neck, there is a tat that says his nick name " D-Loc" in Old English. And on his right arm, it says " Bang on em"

Backround Info: Dante grew up as a Crip. His brother and Father were both soldiers for the Blue flag, so it's only right that he is too. At age 14 he was jumped in, and since then, has been down for life. At age 17 he had murdered a man, not on purpose, he was just firing back at someone who fired on him. The police caught him, and tried him as an adult. Even on the inside, he was a rider. When he finally got out, he was 20. Since then, he's become basically the guy to go to if you have buisness with him, or his gang.

Name: Carlos Vasquez aka "Silent"

Height: 5'11

Weight: 180 lbs

Ethnicity: Mexican

Gang: The Surenos

Rap Sheet: 4 counts of Aggrivated Assault, Possesion with intent, a hell of alot of weapons charges. Violations of Parole, Domestic Violence charges. GTA.

Weapons: A sawed off shotgun, and a AR-15 with a scope attatched.

Vehicle: A silver 48' Ford with Hydraulics

Physical Description: A short bald guy, Carlos is a true Sureno. Wears a brown Bandanna that covers his eyes. A goatee, and a scar on his eye. Usually wears a white T and Khaki pants or shorts. Also, he wears white tube socks, and White or Black Nike Cortez

Tattoos/Marks: Carlos is tatted up almost from head to toe.Across his back, over his shoulders, it says "Brown Pride". There is a mural of the Virgin Mary down his back. On his right shoulder, it says "Sur 13". Down his right arm, there is a grim reaper that wraps itself all the way around. On his left shoulder, there is a picture of the devil, and an AK-47. Down his left arm, his name is written out and surrounded by smoke and fire. On his stomach, there is a picture of a Skull with a joint in it's mouth. On the left side of his chest, he has two faces and it says "Laugh now Cry Later." On his neck, it says "The Wickedest."

Backround Info: Carlos isn't even from America. He was born in Mexico, but basically raised in Santa Madreas. He knows spanish and english. He ended up in the Sureno gang, out of luck. He had no where to go after his father kicked him out. He really only knew his cousin, Armando, so he stayed with him. His cousin was heavy into the game, but when he was murdered is when Carlos came into the gang world. Since that time, it's all he's known, and it's what he lives.

Name: Brandon Durst aka Breezy D

Height: 6'ft

Weight: 290 lbs

Ethnicity: White

Gang: Crips

Rap Sheet: Pistol Charge, Drug Charge

Weapons: 9mm pistol

Vehicle: 07' Cadillac Escalade, SUT on 26's, Black on Black.

Physical Description: Brandon is a big dude. Period. He is a west coast guy, but dresses like an east coast guy. He wears a button up blue Rocawear shirt, open with a white T underneath. His pants are Sean John designer jeans, the man likes to look classy. He has a platinum and diamond chain that says Crip. He always wears crisp air force ones. Always.

Tattoos/Marks: None, he's a clean cut dude.

Backround Info: Brandon was born and raised here. But he has plans of getting out. He's making moves in the world of hip hop producing. He's already produced a few tracks for a big name in hip hop, Jadakiss, and he has some dealings going down with that. He is down as fuck for his set though, always, he never forgets where he's from.
__

Name: Daniel Acosta aka "Little Red"

Height: 6'6

Weight: 210 lbs

Ethnicity: Mexican/Caucasian

Rap Sheet: Drug charge, GTA, DWI, Pistol Charges

Weapons: Desert Eagle and a 45.

Vehicle: 88' Red Cadillac Deville, on golden 18 inch Gold Daytons, on hydraulics

Physical Description: Little Red, is only a nickname. When he was locked up, all he did was read, and lift weights. Fully ripped and cut. He only wears khaki dickies, shirts and pants, with red Chucks. Usually, when he's outside kickin it, he doesn't bother to wear a shirt, because as he says "This California weather aint no joke" He also usually has two red bandannas, one wrapped on his wrist, and oif course, one hanging out of his back pocket.

Tattoos/Marks: He has a few tatts. One on his chest, it's a girls name, "Dominique" the first girl he was with, she was killed by a stray bullet. He felt like he owed her that. This still don't make him a pussy, if you talk shit about it, he WILL fuck you up, blood brother or not. On the back of his neck, it says "Blood", And a jail house tatt on his left shoulder that says "CK" with a bandanna design behind it.

Backround Info: Daniel had been down since he was just a kid. His one weakness is females. He learned to appriciate them even more since he's been locked up and without em. Doesn't mean he wont just fuck, but hey. He basically is an enforcer for them, there is almost NO-ONE as intimidating as this big motherfucker. He's even punked D-Loc before, which is saying something. He's nice with his blood brothers, unless they talk shit about that one tatt, then, not even Jarold will stop his ass from going balistic, which he has before. There's something about him though, he's just a likeable kinda guy. When he isn't pissed, he's like a gentle giant, who wont ever START shit, but will end shit if necesarry.
__

Name: Manny Reyes aka "lil Psycho"

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125

Ethnicity: Mexican

Gang: Surenos

Rap Sheet: Gun charges.

Weapons: Pistol Grip pump action Shotgun

Vehicle: a green 96' big body chevy Impala

Physical Description: He's short as hell. More of a lover than a fighter. He dresses like a regular cholo. White T's, black dickies, and white Nike Cortez

Tattoos/Marks: Only one, on his arm, it says "Play now Pay later"

Backround Info: Manny hasn't ever really been caught other than for running guns. Being as small as he is though, he isn't afraid to blast people away if they fuck with him. He wont even bother to fight, he will just shoot first and not bother to ask questions, which is why he has the name lil Psycho.

Lil KK's Characters:
Name: Anastasia Marie Deangelo
nickname: Tatia

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 120lbs

Ethnicity: half white half black

Physical description: Tatia is a typical hood girl. She is very tomboy. She may be half black but her skin wouldnt show it, she has skin that just looks tan year round, a nice tan that looks real. She has beautiful shoulder length black hair that she usually has under a hat, pulled up in a pony tail or just laying flat. Her eyes are a dark green, like a forest green. One can always find her in a pair of nice fitting apple bottom jeans with a pair of pink and white vans. Her shirts varied from season to season, usually wearing a red or black jacket with a wife beater in the colder months and a just tight wife beater in the hotter part of the seasons. Tatia has a style all her own and if people say shit they get messed up... She also has her ears pierced, and her tounge. She is fairly strong and her arms are nicely muscled (for a girl).

Tattoos/marks: She has 4 tattoos: One on her left shoulder that is the celtic love knot, one on her ankle of a horse shoe, one on the back of her neck of the caladdah or the trinity symbol, and on her lower back in cursive writing she has "Blood Baby Girl", the letters are only about two inches tall. Also, she has a scar on her right arm and a tiny little scar on her right eyebrow from when she was in a knife fight a few years back.

Rap Sheet: Arrested 2 times for possesion of a controled substance. Grand theft auto. Public disturbance, public intoxication. Battery and assault

Weapons: small switch blade (3 1/2 inches) which she keeps in her pocket, .38 Caliber Snub Nosed Revolver that she keeps in the back of her jeans under her jacket.

Vehicals: She has a 2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX12-R, its all wlack with platinum trim and she has a 2006 Ford Mustang Roush blackjack that is het black with spinners and is all tricked out with platinum as her bike is.

Background/personal info.:
Tatia was born a "bastard," her dad was a black loser who was one of her moms frequent tricks. Her mom moved her to Cali at age 12 to make it in holly wood, but she didnt. Her mom is a white trash whore who sleeps around. Once they move to Cali, tatias mom begins to kick her out of the house all the time so that she can bring men over for her so called "dates" which are infact her clients. Tatia begins to make friends and almost all her friends have brothers who are in the Bloods. By the time she is 13 she is obsessed with the gang and the things it represents. Finally at age 16 she is jumped into the Bloods. She hates whores more than anything else in the world because of her mom. She is a tomboy but loves to look good. She is obsessed with fast cars and loves to street race for pocket change on the weekends. She is one of the most loyal members of the Bloods and thinks of them as her "real" family.
Last edited by Axle on Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:44 pm

Jarold woke up in his bed, the blinding afternoon light kept out of his room by tin-foil covering the windows. He rolled over, kicking his blankets off a bit as he peered at his clock. "Nearly two fuckin' a clock.. Dammit gotta get up..." Jarold mumbled to himself as he threw the blankets off and slowly stood up. He stretched, and walked over to his closet and got out a white tee, and rummaged through the pants on the floor of the closet til he found a pair of black cargos. He slipped on his Chucks, and grabbed his cap and rag from his desk and walked out into the hall. He trudged down the stairs and walked into the kitchen, and made a B-line for the fridge. He grabbed a piece of pizza from the other night and started eating it, as he grabbed the milk and poured some into a glass. He sat down at the table, and at that moment his Mom walked in the kitchen.

'Mornin' Mama." Jarold said through a mouth full of pizza. "Mornin' baby, how ya doin' today?" Mom asked, as she sat down next to him with a cup of coffee. "Eh, not mush," Jarold spat out, "Jush woke up. *swallow* Gonna go pick up Kurtis from school in a bit, ya know." Mama smiled and patted Jarold on the shoulder as she said, "Well that's good. Baby I'ma make a list of groceries tonight, if ya could pick 'em up later, or even tomorrow, I'd love ya for it. Can ya do that?" Jarold finished the pizza and drank some milk before replying, "Sure Mama, just make the list and I'll get 'em." Mom smiled as she stood with Jarold and gave him a hug, "Thank ya baby, you make me proud." Jarold just hugged his Mama back and said, "Thanks mom." She went off to do whatever it was she was doing, after filling her mug, and Jarold just finished his milk and pulled out his cell phone. He started dialing, and by the time the phone was ringing he was out on the front porch.

"Whattup J?" Willie asked when he picked up. "Yo Tombstone, whattup niggah? Got'cho lazy ass up right now? If yeah then I'ma come pick it up!" Willie just laughed and said, "Yeah Spydah I got up a while ago, you'z the lazy ass today! But yeah come over and I'll ride wit ya, gonna pick up lil' brothah?" Jarold walked down the steps and to his car as he said, "Yeah you know what it is man see ya in a few." "Later!" Willie said as Jarold shut his phone. Jarold climbed into his Chrysler and backed out, and was on his way to Willie's place.

It was only a few minutes till Jarold was outside Willie's house and honkin' the horn. 'Goddamn, fuckin' fat crackah takes forever...' Jarold thought to himself with a smile as Willie walked out of his house and towards the car. Jarold loved Willie, they'd been best friends for years and fellow Bloods for a long time. Jarold might pitch Willie shit alot, but he loved that white cracker-ass guy. Willie opened the door and climbed in, and Jarold just stared at him and said, "Shit son, you gotten fatter or did I accidently hit the hydraulics?" Willie just flipped him off and said, "Screw you, I'm thinkin' of doing that Atkin's crap or somethin, ya know?" Jarold pulled out onto the street as he said, "Naw son I think you just need to quit eatin' so much damn fast food! And jog or somethin' man, just don't crack the sidewalk." Willie gave Jarold a light slug against the shoulder, and Jarold just laughed at him. They had a little time to kill before school let out, so they headed over to the strip mall.

At the strip mall, Jarold and Willie got out and walked up to the building. As they were walking along the front of it, a few pretty women walked on by them, and both Jarold and Willie turned their heads to look at them. Two of the girls looked back at them too, and Jarold just said, "Yo holla at'cho boy girl!" One of the girls, a fairly short one with a dark honey complexion, black hair, hazel eyes, and a nice rack and rear, smiled and said, "I'll holla whatevah ya like boy!" Jarold just grinned as him and Willie made their way into the Liquor store. Inside, J picked up two fifths of Vodka, a gallon of Crown Royal and two 30 racks of beer. Jarold was planning to have a party tonight at the house, after him, Willie and Kurtis got done at the Club. Willie grabbed the racks of beer, as Jarold slid the cash across the counter to the teller and took his fifths and Crown. They loaded the booze into the trunk, and seeing how it was now almost three, decided to head over to the school to pick up Kurtis. They rolled out, and were on their way to pick up Lil' Spyder...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:06 pm

Jarold and Willie were driving toward the school, windows down and beats bangin' out. Jarold found his smokes and withdrew one, and offered Willie one. "Naw, fuck them menthols man.." Willie said as he withdrew one of his own Marbs. Jarold just lit up, and pulled out a CD from the visor sleeve. He pulled out The Game, Doctor's Advocate and put it in the player, and pushed the button til it was on track 3.

Dre, I see dead people...

Willie just looked over at Jarold with a smile and said, "Hell yeah, you know what it is son! One BLOOD bitches!" Jarold grinned as he blew out a plume of smoke, giving the air a slightly minty smell. By now they were just a minute away or so from the school, and it was 3:08, according to the digital clock in the dash. Kurtis would be outside when they rolled up, which was just fine with Jarold. He hated waiting anyways...

A minute later, Jarold and Willie rolled up in front of the school. The road and area in front of the school was a mess of cars, people, more cars, and more people. Jarold pulled up behind a few other cars in one of the pick up lanes in front of the school. Willie eyed out the window, trying to see Kurtis in the sea of kids. Jarold peered around too, but to no avail. Finally, after moving up a few inches, and a few minutes later, Willie said, "Ah I see 'im, over there by the stairs, talkin' to some young honey! Ahh the boy's a mak just like his bro!" Willie then patted Jarold's face as Jarold flipped him off. Jarold stepped out of the car and stood, looking over the top at Kurtis as he let out a whistle. Kurtis recognized Jarold's whistle and looked in his direction, and nodded when he saw him. "YO MANG AINT GOT ALL DAY! EITHER GET 'ER NUMBER OR GET HER IN THE CAR WE GOTTA BOUNCE!" Jarold yelled at Kurtis, who just laughed at him as Jarold got in the car. Jarold watched as Kurtis got what he hoped was the girl's number, and a few seconds later Kurtis was in the back seat. Jarold pulled out of the line, and was almost hit as another car sped by. "YO FUCK YOU!" Jarold yelled out the window as he flipped them the bird. A closer look at the occupants revealed that they were Crips, atleast the driver was. Looks like he was picking up younger family or friends too. The other driver just glared at Jarold and threw up a 'W'. Jarold threw up 'CK' as the other guy sped off, and Jarold just mumbled, "Fucking crabs..." With that, they headed back towards home.

As they were driving, Willie turned around and started talking to Kurtis. "So lil' man, ya gonna get some of that young fly thang tonight? Saw you got her number she comin' to the party? Huh huh huh?!" Willie laughed as he finished and Kurtis just got a slightly sheepish grin as he leaned back a bit, "Eh well you know how the kid do, yeah she said she'd be comin' ovah, I'm supposed to call 'er loopy ass but we'll see if I meet any other cuter girls tonight at da club." Willie just laughed as he threw his head back, "Yeeaah you know how to do it kid! Aw shit Jarold what'd I tell ya? Just like you!" Jarold just laughed too and said, "Yo Kurtis, if you and ANYBODY gonna play mo' than tonsil hockey ya better not be a foo', and wrap yo tool ya hear? For'real ya don't need no baby mama or whatever!" Kurtis just laughed and said, "A'ight daddy!" They all just laughed a bit, as they kept driving to Jarold and Kurtis' house..

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:15 pm

V's fingers flew across the bass guitar's strings like mad, the amp behind him spitting out a fast, but steady stream of booming bass notes. The others in "Holy Smoke" were great, but he was the best.

"Ive been to hell. I spell it... I spell it D-M-V!
Anyone thats been there knows precisely what I mean,
Stood there and I've waited and choked back the urge to scream!
And if I had my druthers, I'd screw a chimpanzee - Call it pointless!" V sang. His voice was versatile, and right now he was doing a near perfect imitation of Les Claypool's voice. In a few minutes, they'd do some Iron Maiden, and his voice would soar.

They finished "DMV" after about five minutes, and immediately switched over to "Brave New World". His voice and Mickey's guitar shone here, and V was proud of his band. They made a flawless run of the song, and he gave a loud yell of triumph, reminiscent of Steve Tyler of Aerosmith.

He slung his bass off and set it down next to the big amp. "Good run, guys. Excellent." Vincent said. "I think we're ready to play at "The Pit" tonight." He walked over to the other end of the hangout and grabbed a bottle of scotch that was half full and downed it all in one swig. He wiped off his mouth and cleared his throat. "Good shit. Hope you guys didn't want any."

Mickey shrugged. "I'll just have beer."

"Got any vodka?" Paul asked from behind his drumset.

V rummaged around the alcohol and found a bottle of vodka that was nearly full. He pulled out a glass and poured Paul a fair amount, and handed it to him. Paul raised his glass in salute. "Thanks man."

"No prob." V said and picked his bass back up, absently tapping away a random, improvised tune. Mickey grabbed a Guinness from the fridge and Paul knocked back his vodka.

Mickey took a drink and looked over at the table where they kept the drinks and the fridge. "Gotta love V's taste in alcohol."
Paul took a drag of a cigarette and blew out a smoke ring.

"Amen to that, brother."
"It used to be that our elected officials were veterans of World War II, Vietnam, or the Civil Rights Movement. But with the election of Jesse Ventura in Minnesota and Arnold Schwarzenegger in California, I foresee a day when all our leaders will come from the movie Predator. Think about it. Governor Carl Weathers. No wait: Senator Predator. I bet he has some pretty interesting things to say about tort reform."
- Stephen Colbert

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:32 am

They rolled up to the house a little while later, and Kurtis helped Jarold and Willie carry the alcohol into the house. They put the beers and fifths into the spare fridge they had, and Jarold stashed the Crown up in his room. That shit was expensive, he didn't want to just let it get killed in the first hour of the party that night. Jarold then dialed a number on his phone, as he sat on his bed. He was callin' up one of his major selling lieutenants (sp?), cause he wanted to move the last of this product onto the street before tonight. The phone rang a few minutes, then Smokey answered the phone. "Yo J, whattup?" "Not much Smoke, what it do?" Jarold asked, laying back on his bed and staring at his ceiling. "Eh not much mang, what'cha need?" Smoke asked, sounding like he was grabbing his keys or something. "I need you to come over here, got a nice bit of coke I want you to start selling tonight. Yo crew be able to do that?" Smokey laughed and said, "They better be ready or I'll find a new crew!" Jarold laughed and said, "A'ight, head on over here and come up and grab it." "A'ight later." Smoke said as he ended the call. Jarold stood up again and headed downstairs.

Kurtis, Willie and Mom were sitting around the table when Jarold came downstairs. "Hey Mama," Jarold started, "You got that grocery list ready?" Mom smiled at him and said, "Yeah baby I got it writ down right here. And I see it looks like ya'll gonna have friends over tonight?" Jarold walked over to his Mom and took the paper, saying, "Yeah, if you don't mind. If you don't wanna stay I can give ya some money so you can do somethin fun tonight." Jarold's mom considered a minute, then said, "Well sure, I'd like to maybe go to the casino or somethin'! Let you youngin's have yo fun." She said with a smile. Jarold just grinned as he bent down to hug her and said, "Yeah sure, I'll give ya some money so you don't have to deal wit' us hellyins." Mama laughed, and she stood up and said, "Well I'll go pack some things, just leave the money on the table if ya gonna leave again." Jarold just brought some money out then, and handed her five hundred dollar bills. "We gonna go get them groceries now anyways," Jarold said, "But I'll see ya tomorrow or somethin' Mama, have fun." Mom hugged him and said, "Aw I will baby. Kurtis," She said as she walked over and hugged him too, "Be good and keep Willie outta trouble." Kurtis hugged his Mama and said, "I will Mom." Mama eyed Willie a second then hugged him too saying, "Ahh I love ya too ya big lug." Willie was pretty close to Jarold's Mom, so he just said, "Love ya too Mama, have fun. We won't burn the house down don't worry." Mom smiled, and with that she went to her room to pack a bag.

A few minutes later, Smoke was at the door. He knocked, and Jarold answered the door. "Whattup blood?" Jarold asked as Smoke entered the house. "Not much B whattup?" Smoke asked as they went up to Jarold's room. Smoke was a skinny guy, pretty tall and very skinny. Did a little too much crack, hardly ate, but other than that he was fine physically. Wasn't gonna die in a few years like the hard-core tweakers and crack-heads he sold to, but you could tell he liked rocks. Jarold went into his room with Smoke's duffel bag and came back out with a heavier bag indeed. "A'ight, I expect 5 grand back.. Plenty here to fill the quota and give you and your boys a nice stack." Jarold said, as Smoke nodded and said, "No problem Jarold. Feels like you're being a little generous?" Jarold smiled and said, "Well I got a good price from Juan this time, I can afford it. Get out there and sell now man, the faster the better." Smoke went down the stairs ahead of Jarold, and by the time Jarold reached the bottom Smoke was nearly out the door.

Jarold sat back down with Willie and Kurtis, and said, "So boys, ready to go get some groceries?" Kurtis and Willie both said, "Sure." And with that, they strolled out of the house and loaded up again in the 300, and drove off toward the grocery store...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:23 am

The music pumping out of the 64' was blaring in the parking lot of the grocery store,"I'm a gangsta, but y'all knew that,Da Big Boss Dogg, yeah I had to do that,I keep a blue flag hanging out my backside, But only on the left side, yeah that's the Crip side, Ain't no other way to play the game the way I play, I cut so much you thought I was a DJ

As the lyrics said blue flag, D-Loc, pulled it out of his left pocket,and kept C-walking for the little gangstas. He was just waiting on some girl he sent into the store to come out with his stuff. A forty, and a pack of condoms. The little crowd all started hooting and hollering when he pulled out a red bandanna. He threw it in the air and when it hit the ground, he C-walked on it, and said, "BK Nigga! BK fo' life!" All the little gangbangers around him started to chant, ""CUH-RIIIP!CUH-RIIIP! CUH-RIIIP! CUH-RIIIP!"

The song ended, and D-Loc gave handshakes to all the little C dawgs. "Yea, all ya'll lil niggas stay down fo' tha true blue." He told them as he sent them on their way. He went to the trunk of his car, and popped it open. He saw the girl he sent in walk out with his forty. When she walked up, she handed him his change. He smiled at her, and patted her butt as she got in the car. He turned back to his trunk. He grabbed his heat and loaded it. He wrapped it in his hand, and walked into the drivers seat. "Put that in the stash box baby." She did as she was told. He popped open his forty, and started to guzzle it. "Now, lets hit the crib, and pop open them condoms."

After he went home, and worked her out til she fell asleep, it was time to go collect. "Time to get my paper from these lil niggas..." He said with a sigh. His first stop, was back to the grocery store, where he was earlier.

----

"Hoarale ese." Silent said as he walked into the house of his homie, Spooky. "Donde está la unión, I wanna get blazed ese." Basically he asked where the weed was at. "Here homes." Spooky handed him the joint that was in his ear. Silent put the joint to his lips and lit up. He inhaled. He was used to this, so of course he didn't choke on the weed like a bitch. "Whoo, that was some mierda buena, ese." He and Spooky finished up the J. "Hey foo, lets go get some bitches for later tonight." Spooky looked at Silent, "Simon' ese, lets bounce."
Theme of my life: Can't Tell Me Nothing
VMy Love made me thisV

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:14 pm

They rode along, vibein to the beat and lettin' the bass bang out as they rolled up to the grocery store. Jarold nearly shit his pants as they pulled into a parking lot facing the store. A couple of young niggas, only ten or so, MAYBE twelve, were kickin' it. And they were wearing blue rags. "What the FUCK?!" Jarold asked no one in particular as he stepped out of his car, "Dis MY fuckin' hood! This aint fuckin' cKrab country what da fuck's goin' on here?!" Willie and Kurtis were out now, and walking with Jarold toward the entrance, and the little gathering of baby Crips.

They walked up on the group, who eye-balled them cause of their red rags but didn't say much. "Yo Willie, ya smell that?" Kurtis asked Willie, who took a sniff of the air, "Think I'm smellin' the ocean... Smells like there might be some CRABS around here!" Kurtis finished and threw up a CK at the kids. Willie just crossed his arms and glared at them. Jarold then spoke up and said, "Dunno what the fuck you're wearing blue rags for, in MY FUCKIN' HOOD, but'cha bettah git outta here 'for I forget ya'll's just punk ass kids!" One of the kids, an older one of the group, just said, "BK all day bitch! D-Loc'd stomp yo fuckin' ass! Not just crabs in the ocean, we SHARKS and we be lookin' fo' BLOOD!" The other little kids cheered at that one, as the kid threw up BK. Jarold was tired of this shit, and wanted these punks outta here now. He withdrew his Glock from his waist-line and just held it there. The kids all became very nervous, and did as they were told when Jarold said, "Get going. NOW!"

Jarold had put the Glock back in his pants, and they were inside getting the various groceries on the list. "Can't believe that shit, Crip kids in our hood? Shit what's this world comin' to..." Willie absently blabbered as they continued shopping. "Fuckin' D-Loc, what's his deal? Oughta beat 'is ass fo' that disrespectful shit, plus the fact he's a baby-blue wearing crab ass pussy.." Willie continued, as Kurtis and Jarold just agreed. They continued their shopping, and a little while later they were pushing the cart of stuff up to one of the check out lanes.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:33 pm

D-Loc drove up into the parking lot, and saw all the little G's running away. "HEY! Get'chall lil asses over here!" They all stopped and looked at him. They weren't really afiraid, just a little bit nervous. 'Ay...Loc...nigga, there was some Slob ass niggaz that rolled up here, pissed that we wuz on they turf, he pulled heat, an-" He didn't finish his statement. "Lil nigga, how many times I gotta tell ya'll, don't be out over here without heat. DAMN! Look, come here." He went to his trunk. He was kinda pissed that he had tp provide these little bastards with guns. He was hoping to make a pretty penny selling them to Silent. "Family first I suppose..." He pulled out a large brown paper bag. "Look, I'm givin you niggaz heat, keep it loaded, aight?" The baby G'z all knodded their heads and agreed, "Now, where's my cut, and ya'll know I ain't playin bout no paper." The little G'z all pulled out rolls of money and handed it to Loc. "Aight, hole up, don't walk away yet lil niggs." He counted out his money. He gave them each a cut. "Now, get ya'll asses back on the block! I give ya'll niggaz weight, I want it lost! You feel me cuzins!" They all shook his hands and did as they were told.

D-Loc made his way inside of the store. He went straight to the check out line that Jarold and his people were in. "Looky here....CLEAN UP AT CHECK OUT 3!" He shouted, getting an audience. He snickered at them and said. "Clean it up. I mean fuck, sloppy ass Slobs makin it dirty as FUCK!" He leaned close to them. "Look here lil niggaz, I got no fuckin problem with peelin ya fuckin caps in this sto', right mothafuckin now, you feel me?" He showed them his automatic. "But we don't want that now do we? Let me get something clear for ya'll dumbass slobs. Fuck wit my paper, you fuckin wit'cha life." He smirked and backed off. "Now, finish up yo' shoppin nigga." He snickered again, and made his way out of the store. In his car he pulled up to the entrance, and made a hand gesture that looked like he was shooting at them, then drove off.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:09 pm

(Amateur = Wannabe)

V knocked back a glass of vodka as a few Amateurs and Punks loaded up the Zeppelin with instruments and amps to take over to "The Pit" for tonight's show. Paul walked up, drumsticks ever present in his pocket, with Mickey. They all gave the classic "Devil Horns" salute, and Paul and Mickey leaned up against the wall with V.

The huge garage reeked of liquor, as did the rest of the hideout. As the saying went, "He who separates a Stone from his booze will have his head separated from his shoulders.". And for the most part, it was true. The Stones favorite past-time, besides rocking out, was to get a bunch of girls drunk, get themselves drunk, and, well... You know the rest.

An amateur loaded up the bass drum, emblazoned with the words "Holy Smoke", and shut the van doors. "There ya go, V." He said, and gave the Horns as he and the other amateurs and punks left the garage, except for the one who would be their designated driver and assistant for the night.

Paul looked over at V. "So what do we do until the show?"

"I gotta pick up some acid from Garth, down by the school." Mickey suggested. "We could go by there on the way, if that's okay with V."

V set down his glass and nodded. "No problem. Its not that far out of the way." He looked down at his watch, a silver Rolex Submariner he had stolen from a jewelery store about six months ago, which showed 6:00 PM. "We still have about an hour before the show starts. It'll only take us about ten minutes, and that gives us plenty of time to set up."

Mickey walked around to the other side of his baby, the Zeppelin, a van he had bought and modified to be the perfect transport for the gang. The guys could pile out of it like a SWAT Team, do their work, and make a clean getaway. He had given it a nearly five-hundred horsepower engine, thicker metal on the body to protect against bullets, bullet-proof glass, tougher tires that could drive right over glass and nails without busting, holes to fire guns from, and countless other modifications under the hood. It was perfect and he loved it.

He climbed into the driver's seat as V sat down in the passenger's seat and Paul and the amateur got in the back. Mickey pressed a button on the ceiling of the van, and the garage doors opened, then closed as the Zeppelin pulled out. "And we're off." Mickey said as they blatantly ran through a red light.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:25 pm

"PAY FOR THIS SHIT!" Jarold yelled to Willie as he booked it out the store after D. Just before Jarold was out the store, D-Loc made a hand gesture like a gun firing, then climbed in his car and started driving off. Jarold withdrew the Glock again and popped a couple shots off at D's ride, but Jarold missed because he was so worked up. D-Loc'd get the picture though. D-Loc KNEW he was in Blood country, he was trying to get money outside his hood. It might be time for some push-back Jarold thought, as he took a deep breath and slipped the Glock back into his pants. He put a cig in his mouth and lit it up, trying to get himself calm. A few minutes later, Kurtis and Willie were out of the store, cart full of bagged food. They took it to the car, loaded it up, and drove back to the house.

When they got to the house, they saw that Mom was gone. They unloaded the groceries and put 'em away, then they all sat down in the living room. "Fuckin' a... Who wants to smoke?" Jarold asked, and Kurtis and Willie both promptly raised their hands. Jarold just grinned and said, "Thought so mothafuckahs." He then went upstairs to his room, and dug around in his desk till he withdrew his Weed box. It was a hand-made, wooden box he'd had since he was about fourteen. One of his old role-models, an older Blood homie who was now dead, had gotten it for him. He'd been like an older brother to Jarold, and he still kept the box in his memory. It held any weed he wanted to keep safe and hidden, plus it held his two pipes and a pack of zig-zags, and a couple Swisher Sweet Cigars he'd use for making blunts when he had enough pot. Jarold grabbed the little remaining weed, only three or four bowls, and his black pipe and went back downstairs.

Jarold sat back down on the couch, between Willie and Kurtis and loaded a bowl in the pipe. "Ya'll know I got first burn." Jarold said, as he withdrew his lighter and ignited it. He put the flame just barely touching the weed and inhaled. Jarold took a big ass hit, and after inhaling several times until his lungs couldn't bring in any more air, let out a cloud comparable to a old locomotive. Kurtis and Willie just started laughin and hootin as Jarold grinned and passed the pipe to Kurtis on the left. 'Damn, this shit's GOOD!' Jarold thought to himself, already feeling a little high just off the first hit. Kurtis took a good hit too, twirling the lighter a bit to burn the bowl evenly. He tried to take as big a hit at Jarold, but just before he surpassed his brother's hit he let out the cloud in a series of coughs. Jarold and Willie cracked up and were laughin', Jarold saying, "Haha aww man lil nigga, ya can't hot-box wit' God YET!" Kurtis coughed two more times, passed the pipe to Willie and punched Jarold in the arm. Jarold punched him back, then it was on.

They both sprang off the couch, and circled around the coffee table eyeing eachother. Willie just watched in amusemeant as he took a hit, inhaled and exhaled. Jarold then leaped across the coffee table and tackled Kurtis, and they wrestled eachother on the ground. "AHH LIL BITCH THINK HE CAN TAKE THE BIG BRO!" Jarold said as he put Kurtis in a headlock, and Kurtis kicked him a few times as he tried to get out of it. "A'ight! I GIVE SHIT!" Kurtis finally said, as Jarold had started tugging on his braids. Jarold let him go and they sat back down, laughing. They all took a few more hits, completing the circle two more times before the bowl was pretty much gone. Jarold pulled the ashtray on the coffee table closer to him, and used a knife to dig out the shit in the bowl. After cleaning the bowl, Jarold started loading another bowl as he said to Kurtis, "Yo lil nig, why don't ya call that girl? Get her over here and she can smoke out wit' us, get yo game on ya know what I'm sayin'?" Kurtis thought a minute and said, "A'ight, I'll call the girl up, tell 'er to come over." Kurtis got up to go into the kitchen and use the phone, as Jarold passed the pipe to Willie and gave him the lighter.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:00 pm

Tatia had just woken up. Her mom was baning around in the next room. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Tatia's door burst open and her mother came barging in uninvited only in a half open robe. "YOU LITTLE BITCH! WHERES MY GODDAMN MONEY!!!?!?!?" Her mom always did this, spent her money on drugs and booze then forgot and yelled about theives or accused her of taking it. Tatia rolled over and looked at her alarm, 12:00. *I guess now is as good a time as any to get up* she thought to herself as she ignored her mothers ranting. She tumbled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. "DONT WALK AWAY FORM ME! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" Tatia looked at her tweaking mother and sighed. "Mom, have you checked on your stash lately? I thought I heard some noise last night. I hope no one broke in... maybe the one that took you money..." Her mother freaked and went running to her store of drugs, as always. Tatia continued into the bathroom for her shower.

After a half hour long shower and getting the little make-up put on that she wore she came out of the bathroom in her towl and wondered to her bedroom. Slamming the door shut she gathered up todays clothes, black apple bottom jeans, her favorite pink and red and white vans and a tight wife beater. She dug around the floor and found her black and silver switch blade and slid it into her pocket. *Now where is that new jacket i got?* She searched her room for the light weight leather jacket she had jacked a few weeks earlier. *Ah ha!* She spied it in a corner by her closet. Sliding into it she went under her bed and grabbed her gun to place in the back of her jeans. *Always leave the house protected.* After that she grabbed her purse and threw a condom in as a joke.
Half way out the front door she stopped, "cell phone." she said out loud to herself and ran back inside to grab it. *What to do now.....* She ran threw the contacts in her phone to see who she wanted to call. The only number that really jumped out at her was her best friend, and fellow blood, Jarold. She hit call, and let it ring...
To lie is to sleep, to sleep is to die. So where must one lie to sleep without death...

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:35 pm

Jarold and Willie both hit it, and then Jarold heard Kurtis inviting that girl over. Jarold decided to check his phone, and just now noticed that way earlier, before he was up, Tatia'd called him. 'Well I'll see what she wanted...' Jarold thought to himself as he called her up. It rang a few times, and then she answered. "Hello?" Tatia said, as Jarold just said, "Taaaatia! What's up home girl? Sorry I missed your call, was sleepin when you called then had 12 kinds of business to attend to." "Aww it's all good Jarold, what'cha doin nig?" Jarold sat back a bit, as he propped his phone up to his ear with his shoulder as he took the pipe. "Just smokin' some kronic, just a sec..." Jarold then hit it hard, taking in a huge hit, sending him flying high. Tatia started laughing as she heard him exhale, and she said, "Sounds like fun boy, why aint you sharin' wit' me?" Jarold passed the pipe back to Willie, and saw Kurtis coming back into the room. "Well, if you was here I'd smoke ya out baby girl! Come over, get fucked up wit us this some GOOD shit!" Tatia laughed, and just said, "A'ight boy I'll be over in a bit. Don't smoke it all til I get there!" "Haha a'ight girl see ya in a few." Jarold said as he shut his phone.

Willie had just taken a hit, and given it to Kurtis when Jarold looked over at him. "Damn son, looks like I scored good shit with that huh?" Jarold asked them, and Willie said, "Hell yeah." Kurtis just nodded, he was just lighting the shit up when Jarold asked. The whole living room had a wonderful hemp aroma, and Jarold just kept laying back and chillin, flipping the TV on. He put it on MTV, to only find that some stupid show was playing, so he flipped it to MTV2. Same story there. Getting annoyed, he flipped it to BETV, and on that channel there were no music videos either. He shut the TV off, then got up and went to the entertainment center and looked through the CDs. He picked out T.I. VS. T.I.P. and put it in the CD player. The large bass speakers and several surround sound speakers around the living room filled the house with beats and lyrics. Jarold pushed it to track 4 and sat back down. J loved this song, 'You Know What It Is', and took another hit when it was passed to him, waiting for Tatia to get there.

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm

"Comin through, my return mothafuckaz fin'a burn, it's the little, I came to bring the pain in the rain..."

"Homes, this is the shit right here ese." Spooky said to silent as they drove along. They were listening to chicano rap, Mr. Lil One to be exact. "Hey homes, weren't you supposed to buy some cuetes' from Loc?" Silent sighed, "Yea, but that negro didn't pull through." Silent said as he turned the corner.

When he was driving he saw a Van. It was the Stones. Silent never really liked them. "Horale' puto's!" He shouted while he was driving next to them, Spooky then shouted, "Jodienda Hembras!" Basically they were cussing them out in spanish. They hit their brakes, turned the corner, and started laughing. "Fucking white boys homes...think they hard and shit..." Silent said through laughter.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HorusTheHeretic on Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:04 pm

Mickey flipped off the Surenos as they passed, and Paul opened a window and did the Devil Horns with both hands. Anywhere else, it just meant heavy metal. Here, it was the Stones symbol. "Fuck off!" Paul yelled, and fell back into his seat laughing with the Amateur they brought along.

Mickey turned up the music, "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC.

No stop signs, speedin' limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me 'round
Hey Satan! Paid my dues.
Playin' in a rockin' band
Hey Mama! Look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land!

The amateur began playing air guitar, but Mickey turned around and punched him on the shoulder. "Fuckin' poser..." He said, his deep voice carrying through even the blaring music.

The Zeppelin rounded the corner and the High School came into view. Mickey drove up into the parking lot, and they all piled out. V looked around, but didn't see that little wretch Garth.

"Where is he?" V asked.

"I don't know, but he better show up." Mickey said. "We don't have all day."

The amateur spoke up for the first time. "Maybe he's on the other side?"

Mickey sighed. "Maybe. Little bastard, I told him to meet us over here. Hey, newbie, what's your name?"

"Jimmy." He answered.

"Jimmy, go look for him." Mickey ordered, and Jimmy walked off. "And don't keep us waiting!" The amateur started running.

The group started discussing the finer points of various rock songs for a few minutes until Jimmy returned, shrugging. "He's not here."

"Fuck..." Mickey pulled out his cellphone and pushed four. He was on speed dial, for whenever Mickey wanted acid. It rang for a few seconds, then there was a click as the phone was answered.

"Mickey! Waz up?" The high, whiny voice said.

"Man, you were supposed to be down here fifteen minutes ago! Fuck, we got a show to get to!" Mickey said, frustrated. "God dammit, Garth. If we're late for the show because of your skinny ass, I will take your fingers!"

"Alright, alright!" Garth said hastily. "I'll be down there in five minutes."

"Two minutes!" Mickey yelled.

"Two minutes!" Garth agreed, and the quickly hung up.

Mickey sighed. "Stupid little fucker..."

V leaned back against the Zeppelin. "It's all good, Mickey. It's all good." V closed his eyes under his circular sunglasses.
Last edited by HorusTheHeretic on Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HorusTheHeretic
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:14 pm

Tatia had been riding around on her bike when she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled over and answered, it was Jarold. They chated a bit as he was takin some massive hits on a pipe. Tatia chated a bit then decided to go over to his place. She told him she'd be right over and hung up. Starting her bike up again she sped off in the opposit direction she had come towards Jarolds. She was at about 75 miles when she pulled up on his corner, she hit the brakes and slid to a stop beside his place. She locked her bike down and headed up. Bangin' on the door she stood their waiting for the stupid fuckers to open the door so she could get steezed flyin high. She waited and no one came, she banged again louder. "Jarold you lazy motha fucka! LET ME IN!" the door finally opened and Tatia headed in. Jarold was on the couch and she ran over and plopped down next to him. "HEY SEXY! I missed ya!" She kissed his cheek and sat back to relax. Tatia had loved Jarold since they met when she was just a lil girl of about 15. But he was a big level member of the gang and she never thought herself worthy to go for him so they had a playful relationship and Tatia didnt even know if he knew of her "crush" or if he even liked her that way. She sighed. "When do i get to hit this amazing shit? I can smell it and it smells like some good fucking shit!" She looked at Jarold then noticed that willy was there too. "Hey willy was up with you lately?"

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:46 pm

They'd heard the banging on the door, but Jarold was too busy with the pipe to answer. After the second banging, he heard Tatia's voice yelling something, but he couldn't hear above the music what exactly it was. "Yo Kurtis, open the door will ya?" Jarold asked after blowing out a massive cloud and passing it to Willie. Kurtis got up and let her in, and Tatia jumped on the couch next to Jarold and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "HEY SEXY! I missed ya!" Jarold just smiled and said, "Aw missed ya too girl." Willie was in the middle of hitting the pipe, when Tatia said whattup to him. Willie looked over and nodded, then inhaled hella deep and blew out. Tatia asked when she'd get to hit it, and Jarold said, "After Kurtis hits it again and we load the last bowl, we'll let you get that first burn." Jarold wrapped an arm around her and half pulled her on his lap, and leaned his head back. Tatia was a little hottie, and Jarold knew she liked him. He wouldn't mind gettin down with her, and figured maybe at the party they could do a lil somethin'. But that was later, it was time to hit the last of the shit and go buy some more for later.

Kurtis loaded the last bowl, and gave it to Tatia. She could hit the shit like a pro, and after taking a big ol' hit, blew the cloud right into Jarold's ear. Jarold grinned as he pulled her a little closer and said, "Light me up girl!" She held the pipe to his lips, and lit it for him while he just layed back and inhaled. After taking his hit, Tatia passed it to Willie and there was another knock at the door. "AWW KURTIS! It's yo girl go get the door!" Kurtis just got up with a grin, and threw Jarold the finger as he got the door. Indeed it was the girl from school, and Kurtis brought her over to the love seat next to the couch that Willie, Jarold and Tatia were on. "Hey," Kurtis said, "This is Jaime, Jaime this is my brother Jarold, that fat cracker's Willie, and the girl's Tatia. Now that we're all introduced, pass that shit Willie!" Willie laughed and started coughing, since he was mid inhale when he laughed. He kept coughing as he sputtered out, "He-here ya *cough* go lil' man!" Kurtis took the pipe, lit up, and shot-gunned it to his little friend. Jarold just grinned as he turned his head toward Tatia and kissed her cheek and smiled. He then pulled his phone out and dialed up Smokey. Tatia put one hand on his chest and kissed his neck a bit, while Jarold started talking to Smoke, "Yo wattup J?" Smoke asked and Jarold said, "Yo man I need some chron, can you provide? Some good shit too none of that beaner dirt-weed I know you pitch to broke mothahfuckers." Smoke just said, "Yeah man, I'll give ya an ounce of this PREEEEEMO shit I got, since ya been so generous wit' dis blow ya got me sellin'. Meet me at McDonald's when ya can, we kickin' it here eatin' some lunch." "A'ight." Jarold said as he shut the phone. Tatia was getting him hot and bothered, and Jarold turned her head up so he could whisper in her ear, "Later girl not now." Tatia just smiled and winked, and Jarold said, "A'ight ya'll I'ma go get some mo' chron for the party tonight, and since the show's gonna start in an hour, if ya plannin' on goin to the show ya better ride wit' me." Willie got up, as did Tatia, but Kurtis said, "Yo man I think we gonna stay here. We might get to the show later, a'ight?" Jarold got up too and said, "A'ight lil' man, you know how to hold down the fort. And I dunno when them other B's'll be showin' up here tonight for the party, but they could be showin up around eleven or so. Let 'em in, let 'em drink, but don't let 'em hit that Crown in my room a'ight? That shit's for later." Kurtis nodded, as Jarold, WIllie and Tatia made their way for Jarold's car.

They got in, and they headed towards downtown. Jarold turned up the music, and Tatia kept reaching for J's legs and stuff. "Yo," Jarold started, "I told you later girl, not now we got business to attend to. You wantin' that LATE NIGHT business and it aint that time yet. Keep it together!" Jarold grinned and put a hand on her leg. Tatia just sat back and watched him, and they continued to drive to McDonald's. A few minutes later, and they were there, Smokey and his crew of dope-boys standing around outside, munching on fries and all that good stuff. They pulled up right in front of them, and they all got out. "Wattup Smoke?" Jarold asked as they walked up to them. "Eh not much mang waz good?" Jarold grinned and gave him a homie hug saying, "It's all good man. Got that shit wit' ya?" Smoke then fumbled around in his inside coat pocket and pulled out an ounce of weed, wrapped in plastic wrap tight. Tight as it was, Jarold could still smell it, he knew Smoke wasn't lying when he said this weed was good. "Ahh shit son, you's a life saver!" Jarold said as he locked grips with him again. "Anytime man, anytime." Smoke said. Jarold and them had a little bit of time to kill before the show, so they stood there and began bull-shitting with Smoke. Jarold took some fries from him, and Willie tried for his burger. "YO CRACKAH! That's MY burger! Go get ya own!" Willie just raised a fist to him and started laughing, and they all started cracking up; to them everything was funny right now, being as high as they were...

Axle
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LiL_KK on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:47 pm

Tatia took a huge hit, she'd been smokin this shit since she was a lil kid and she was good at hittin' it just like the boys. She loved the feel of the smoke going it. Jarold pulled Tatia almost onto his lap and she loved it. Sinking into his body as he told her to light his hit up. She watched him inhale and just from that began to get hott. She pushed the thoughts away for the time being, cronic made her horny and it was a horible thing to be in a room with a guy you like. There was another knock at the door and Kurtis got it again, it was some little chick Tatia didnt know but was aparently Kurtis's hoe or something she didnt really care, she was more interested in Jarold and she was making it known now. She slid closer to him as he kissed her on the cheek. He pulled out his phone to call one of his dealers, Smokey. They began a conversation and Tatia began the fun task of trying to distract Jarold. She began to slowly kiss and lick and bite his neck playfully but with a hottness showing she wanted him. Jarold hung up the phone and turned to whisper in Tatia's ear, "Later girl not now." She just smiled and winked at him. They all got up and headed for his car to go get the cronic and head to a show.

Tatia hopped in the front with Jarold and the whole way there kept her hand either on his leg or slowly trying ot creep upwards, mainly to see how big he was... Tatia couldnt help her self, weed made her loose and hott. "Yo," Jarold said when her hand almost touched IT. "I told you later girl, not now we got business to attend to. You wantin' that Late Night business and it aint that time yet. Keep it together!" Tatia started to get sad but Jarold reached over and placed his hand on her leg and sqeezed softly. They met up with Smokey and got the shit they needed. Jarold grabbed some fries and willie tried to jack a burger but nothing exciting happened. Tatia made her way behind jarold and slid her hand on his back just letting him know she was there.
"So boys, what time is this "show" thing anyways. Were we gonna be at so that we can still hit this party tonight? I'm lookin to get fucked up before the nights over." She slid a sidelong look at Jarold when she said "fucked up" but no one else saw.

LiL_KK
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Devious on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:23 am

Ic: Breezy D

"Naw nigga, I need the fuckin paper before I do shit." Breezy spoke into his cell. Always on the grind, chasing his money, thats what Breezy D did for the crips, help fund them, by slangin, or making music. "Look, I know I'm not that known yet, and I can't charge out the ass like I'd like to, so I'll compromise. I'll produce the the whole damn album, for 15 g's." There was some chatter on the other end of the line. "Nigga, you know it's a deal. We good then?....Ok aight...good doin buisness Mr. Messiah haha." He then dialed D-Loc.

"My nigga! I just signed a deal!" On the other end Loc was asking who it was. "It's the Mixtape Messiah, Chamillionaire himself!" onthe other end of the line, Loc was goin crazy. That was one of his favorite non-west coast rappers. "Yea, if I do pretty good, which you KNOW I will, we bout to be gettin payed like a mothafucka." Loc had laughed a bit and told him to come on over. "Aight my nigg, we still goin to that club tonight? Yea...ok cool, I'ma try to mingle with the rappers, see if I can't get some more deals out this shit. Aight cuz, one." he said as he put the pedal to the medal and sped off towards D-Locs house.

Ic: Little Red

"Fuck this, it's fuckin hot." He said as he took off his shirt. "This California weather aint no joke." he said to one of the other G's around him. He was out in front of his house, lifting weights, as he usually did when he first woke up. He's more of a night cat, so he wakes up around 1 o'clock everyday. He lifted like a beast, his muscles were all flexed. Women passing by would look him up and down, and the fine ones, he would holler at. "Damn...I'm getting bored." He said to some other bloods. Jokingly he said "Get the fuck off my front yard lil niggas! Ima go shower."

After his shower, he got dressed, except his shirt, he just threw that shit over his shoulder. He was going to call him, but decided to say fuck and just go over to Jarolds. He figured Willie was probably over there too. Since the three of them were young, they've been like best friends. The only reason Daniel isn't an O.G now, is because of his stretch at San Quentin, it kinda slowed his progress down. That didn't bother him though, because frankly, that rank shit didn't even matter to him, because in his mind, no one was harder then him, Jarold and Willie.

Daniel walked outside, waving to his neighbor, him mamas friend, he got into his car. Daniel loved this car. He started it up, and lifted it. Turning up the music, he bumped that old school shit, Dr. Dre, Let Em Ride.

"It's the motherfuckin D-R-E, from the CPT, on a ryhmin' spree, a straight G. Hop back as i pop my top ya trip, I let the hollow points commence to POP POP POP! Yeah, cuz if it don't stop I have to put my shit in reverse go back and take anothers stop. Cause I'm (Rollin in my six-fo') with all the niggaz sayin. Swing down, sweet chariot stop and, let me ride,(hell yeah) Swing down, sweet chariot stop and, let me ride. With all the bitches sayin. Swing down, sweet chariot stop and, let me ride (hell yeah).Swing down, sweet chariot stop and, let me ride."

"Damn, I love this shit." He said grinning. As he was rolling up to Jarolds house, he realized that they weren't there. He kept on driving. His phone was broken, due to a fight the previous night. He decided to just roll around and hopefullcatch him somewhere. Daniel rolled to the store, and bought some ice, and 40's, because he owed Willie from the night before as well. Finally, about 20 minutes later, Daniel rolled up to the weed spt, Smokey's house. Jarold and the others were there.

He got out of the car, putting his shirt on, but leaving it unbuttoned. He walked up to them, and gave Smokey a handshake and said whats up. Then he looked up to Jarold and them. "Damn, y'all niggas be up to god damn early." He said. "Before noon is just fuckin crazy." He laughed. He looked at Tatia. He always messed with this girl, she was cool though, he just liked to push her buttons. "Hey bitch..." he said with a smile, "You know I'm fuckin wit ya, I know hell hath no fury like a womans scorn ha." He looked over at Willie. "Ey yo! I got ya shit in the trunk!" He looked at Jarold and Tatia "Got some for y'all too." He walked to the car, and pulled out his ice chest, and the 40's. He brought them up and set them down, throwing one to Smokey too, then popping one open for himself. "We still hittin that club tonight, right?"

Ic: Manny & Silent

"Hey ese, fuck you!" Manny yelled in a back alley. Then a shot was heard. Manny had dumped on some fuckin crackhead who tried to dupe him for some money. "Bitch, don't fuck with the feria." He walked out, back to this day party that was goin on in the barrio. "Where the hell is Silent at, we're supposed to hit up that show tonight ese."

He looked over and saw Silent rolling up. "Hey homes" Silent said to Manny. "Hey foo, I just blasted this puto who didn't pay up." Silent sighed. "Dumbass young vato, don't be goin around here saying that shit out loud, fuck." Manny looked down. "Simon ese." he said almost sadly. "Don't be so sad homes, you did your job, just don't get all cocky about it ese." Silent said, putting a hand on Manny's back, and walking into the party. "We got some time to fuck around, let's get fucked up before we hit up the club homes." Silent said smiling, as they grabbed some beer and began to guzzle it.
Last edited by Mr. Devious on Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mr. Devious
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!