Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The City

The City

a part of “The City”, a fictional universe by Tea.Or.Coffee.

The war between the Angels and Demons for dominion over the lesser race, mankind, is coming to it's climax. The only thing that stands between the Mortals and slavery is a hidden Gate, but while the Gate Keepers search, they must also teach and recruit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The City"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Hey! I would like to reserve the first keeper in your RP, if probable :)
FC: michael fassbender, if you don't mind...I think he would be pretty good for the position
well, er, I'm aarondalea and I like to RP a lot ._. I have no life and i type a lot! hahaha...now I need to go and hide in some sort of corner and sulk a bit...or I could just go and watch 12 Years A Slave
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

Sure! It's all yours :)

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:00 pm

Hi there! I would like to reserve the key keeper and make the person a female? Please and thank you.

I'm currently still debating on the FC for the role... I'm considering FC: Chloe Bennet, but I'm going to mull over that a little bit more... Anyways! Introduction? Oh boy. I'm Huntress! And... Well I think I still have a life, but many people would disagree. c: My favorite quote is from Julius Caesar: "Oh Judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts. And men have lost their reason!" I don't know why.. I simply sounds so dramatic. ^^

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Still trying to decide if I want to join.

Okay, hi! I'm Sly! Inside joke, no...not really. I spent a good portion of my childhood being really sneaky and freshman year, I would take pictures of people and post them on social media websites before they ever realized there had been a picture taken. Ummm...fav quote: "Her heart is a secret garden and the walls are very high." It's by William Goldman. I think it's a good description of me, ya know, something personal.

Anyway, I'd like to reserve a female Third Keeper role with the FC of Caity Lotz and a male angel with an FC of Jared Padalecki?
Last edited by Sly_Mafia on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:07 am

Ill be a Demon. My character will be Male and his F.C will be..... (ill edit this later Im still looking)
:P

Sly: Sam!!! <3 But I like Dean better xD
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:23 am

@Ville.Sunfall, I love both of them, but I kinda fell in love with Sam when I began rewatching Supernatural. He's just so damned flawed and you want to hate him sometimes, but then you wind up in tears and just...FEELS!!

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve the third keeper (4)?
Uhm, well, i'm not that interesting... I've been on here for five years. I'm from Britain but unlike how most people view us, I happen to think that i'm pretty friendly. My favourite movie would have to be the Moulin Rouge... :)
I'm not positive who I'm going to use for her faceclaim yet, though.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:02 pm

Woo! Hey guys! Thanks so much for the interest :D

@All

Everything is reserved for people ^^ I'll put up a Character Sheet soon, apologies for the delay :)

@HorseyGirl

I'm (almost) exactly the same! I'm from Britain too, and I love Moulin Rouge. I cry every time. Every single time. :3

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:21 pm

@Tea.Or.Coffee

Cool!!! A fellow Brit :D
Oh dear, I can't handle the ending. I always want to like yell at the main characters because none of them have any idea of what is really going on.

Also, I think i'm going to go for Gabriella Wilde for my mortal's face claim. And if possible, can I snatch a female angel with Candice Swanepoel for her face claim?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:34 am

So character sheet.

Finally decided on my F.C

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Elloooo! Could I reserve a male Recruit Keeper please? I'm not too sure of a FC right now, I have a few in mind, but I'll be doing a proper search tomorrow or during the weekend.

Oh god, introduction. Okay, hi! I'm Imbecile! Um, some people think I'm a guy, I have no idea why. Jokes on youuu, I'm a girl. It's gonna be hard to choose a favourite movie but I love Pan's Labyrinth so much. Oh, and I like the quote "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." by Janis Joplin.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ApocalypticGirl on Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:37 pm

I would like the role of angel one with Dan Howell as my FC.

ApocalypticGirl
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!