Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The City of the Fallen

The city of the Fallen.

a part of “The City of the Fallen”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

The dark Avatar reigns over the world, which has been enveloped by one massive city. Bending, is forbidden. But a revolution is soon to come.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The City of the Fallen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The city of the Fallen.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 pm

sorry! for not posting and my character suddenly barging in, i was a bit lost for what to do. i haven't been on the computer because i've been with my grandma for the weekend and helping out at a fair and everything. i only got back on earlier and i nearly had a heart attack at seeing how far you had all gotten!
their wasn't many things i could think of to do with my character so, again, sorry for not posting and barging in on all you undercity people!
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:40 pm

opps. exerdentaly posted twice. anyone know how i deleate it. i clicked edit but i didn't see anything that lead to me delating the whole post. anyone have a clue.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Rose, your best bet is to go into the edit screen and delete all the words then repost. It doesn't get rid of anything, but then it's a blank post and takes up less space. =)
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Hey, it's fine by the way, the not posting thing, i'm glad that you still did. It' always really suck when people post like once and then stop. If any of you don't know what to do because you've been away for a while just post it in the Occ im sure one of us will help.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:49 am

THANKYOU! i'll do that now! and thanks ark reahver, i may do that if the situation ever occures again. i'm going to try and avoid it though. lol.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:02 pm

EVERYONES DISSAPEARED! were have you all gone???????

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm not dead yet, I swear!
Okay, I WAS sick. But not dead. >.<;;

Anyway, I'm working on a post. I'll get it up soon. I'm just wondering, too, where everyone else has gone? O.o
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:56 pm

I'm here too.... but I don't want to post again so soon before everyone else gets to, ya know?

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:24 am

lol okay! as long as everyones alive! it would be said if this roleplay died it's one of the most promising ones i'm in at the moment.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!