Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The city of Wolves

The city of Wolves

a part of “The city of Wolves”, a fictional universe by Damioa.

In the misty city of Hundlé, where the sun rarely shines and the nights are filled with full moons, a group of people must fight to survive against their own and those who hunt them. These people are known as were-wolves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The city of Wolves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The city of Wolves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Alright, send it away:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:30 pm

Hi!

Friendly neighborhood Xunn here. Just got back from a mini-hiatus from RPG and this looks like a perfect place to get back into the swing of things. I read over what you guys have so far and it's pretty epic (and 3 months is some promising dedication), so I hope I can contribute.

I've got two hunter characters who've come in from out of town. Should be fun ^_^

I'll fire off an intro post later tonight/tomorrow at the time of this editing >_>.

Prepare for long posts <_<
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 am

-Slips in with a hazard suit on and a pasty complexion.- I am so sorry I have not been here... I am... sick -Coughs in the hazard suit- With the flu. I feel like a dick for not posting but I will when I get better. I am so sorry, please b-b -sneezes- bear with me. Have a good day and please don't get sick.

For now, I well vacate to my void of my realm and sleep this damn flu off. Once I do so, I will be right back with you as soon as possible. I am sorry again for this.

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu May 01, 2014 10:34 pm

It's cool faith. We don't mind pausing to wait for your return. I'm at least sure we don't. This has been a pretty chill rp thus far and the fact that you guys are still with me makes me happy enough. ^__^ Also. Some time in the future. Maybe in two weeks, I'm going to make an explosive new rp. So stand by for invites.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun May 25, 2014 11:59 pm

Hey you guys :3 I was talking to Damioa, and first I would like to formally apologize to all of you for disappearing for thee past four months or so. I have a lot going on IRL, and it was extremely unprofessional for me to drop out, especially without saying anything ...

As for my informal apology ... I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU WISH YOU MAY FEED ME TO THE WOLVES I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON I'M SO SORRY I DESERVE EVERY OUNCE OF HATE I RECEIVE FROM YOU ALL! DX In my defense, however, school and work got in the way. Plus, I had a really bad case of pneumonia for about a month, and then I was sick off and on afterwards while my immune system recovered. I also had softball, plays, really drastic and terrible family issues going on ... But I still feel super bad about disappearing :( I'm so sorry you guys! If you'll still accept this poor excuse of a teenage girl, I would love to make my way back into the RP x_x

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon May 26, 2014 11:16 am

As the new guy to this RP with absolutely no pull and only one post, I can safely say: Xunn commands you rejoin us! :P

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 am

Sadly I must pull out of this role play Damioa. I don't quite think this'll restart on it's own and I understand that you're a busy person. Maybe this'll have a reboot some time later but it was good to have role played with you all.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:15 pm

OH MY GAWD YOU GUYS WE NEED TO RESTART THIS RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not, like RE restart it ... But make it start going again! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:13 am

I'm game :D

Xunnamius
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!