Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Claiming

The Claiming

a part of “The Claiming”, a fictional universe by Whimsical_Wonder211.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Claiming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:45 am

Okie, chara submitted. Not totally finished yet, the gifs are a mess, but it is at least readable now. I will fix it and probably add to it when I have time. Feel free to add it now or when it is done, whatever makes you happy, Whimsical! =D
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:43 am

@Skwidge
Ik I haven't seen you in sooo long!!!! I can't wait to see your character!!!! :D
I always know I've found a good rp when it gets you interested. I'm excited.

@Sclam
I've seen you a little bit here and there, including in Shadows, and you're always a really good writer with really good characters. I may or may not secretly be part of your fanclub.

I agree, I think that the werewolves should pm you to tell you who they think their characters would've picked then you can have the final say. (I may or may not already be prepared to attack anyone who tries to pick the human I already think I want. . .)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:43 am

All the characters that have been submitted as a WIP look great! You guys are awesome writers!! :) Makes me even more excited!!

@slcam::
She's fantastic ^^ I'll go ahead and accept her now!

And okay, it's settled! Once all the characters are in I'll have the werewolves message me with who they'd like their character to have claimed. I'll work it the best I can so you get who you want. :D And Horsey, no need to attack. X'D
Working on my character now. She should be finished sometime today (I have things I must get done ><). There are still a few roles needing to be filled. If they aren't by this evening I'll be snagging a male role. If anyone wants to play another role (of the opposite gender that they have now) then that'd be great! No one has to, grant you. If you play a male role and want to portray another male that's fine as well. If not.. Tell friends! I just want everything worked out as soon as it can be. ^^

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Hey whimsical and all you other people~
(my favorite book is The false prince)

Can I reserve human four and change his face claim to dylan o'brien?
Last edited by littleplantboy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:29 pm

May I reserve 'Werewolf 6'~?
The Last Apprentice Series....read it! x3

SkinChic
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm

@little::
Yep! I'll change his face claim right now. :)

@Skin::
Yes you may. ^^

Can't wait to see y'alls characters!! Yaaayyy.. Only two spots to fill now. :D

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:17 pm

My character is very nearly done. I'm refining him a bit, I kind of have a problem thinking faster than I type so some of my sentences come out weird and such. Which is why I have him marked as a WIP lol.

Sabríat
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:43 pm

I definitely finish my character tomorrow or tomorrow night, just kind of busy tonight and I'll be away from the computer till one in the morning and by then my brain will be too tired to function.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:51 pm

@Sab::
Happens to me all the time. XD lol So no worries, take your time.

@Fredalice::
Understandable! Take your time as well, no rush. :)

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:54 pm

The majority of my character is done as well. I'm going to do a bit of refining to him, however. :3

And by a bit, I mean like redoing the whole thing. XD jkjk, but yeah, I'm going to do quite a bit of editing ^^
Last edited by Skwidge on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 pm

I finished my character! :3 Thought I should let you know that~.

SkinChic
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:55 pm

He's done :D though for some reason the thumbnail isn't showing up and its driving me nuts.

Sabríat
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Ah!!! I love them all!! ^^

@Sabríat::
My computer won't let me upload a thumbnail. :( it is annoying!!

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:34 am

Its showing up on my mobile. :D I dont really understand why it's not showing on my computer but oh well I suppose.

Also, ill take another role if no one else joins up. But ill wait and see how it goes.

Sabríat
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 am

I see it! :D

And okay, that works. Hopefully someone will snag up the roles though. ^^

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 am

I'm probably still going to add to her a bit, but Dove is pretty much finished! I hope she's okay.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:08 am

Can I reserve werewolf two, FC Henry Cavill.
Oh and The Fault In Our Stars.

Unjustifiable
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:27 am

@Horseygirl::

She's lovely :) Accepted!

@Unjustifiable::

Yes! Reserved for you! Great book. Can't wait to see your character! :D

Edit::
If anyone has any ideas for this role-play feel free to let everyone know here. I'm real open-minded and some events would probably be interesting to have. :)

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Just finished up my character Nathan~
(let me know if I should add anything)

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:29 pm

@littleplant::

He's so cute! Only thing I would change is probably the age due to the fact most of the characters are closer in their 20s. Would 18 or 19 be okay? Other than that..

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!