Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Claiming

The Claiming

a part of “The Claiming”, a fictional universe by Whimsical_Wonder211.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Claiming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Yeah sure I can change his age :P

Also I have an idea for the rp, I was thinking that maybe the pack could be claiming them in order to gain more support for some sort of fake war/game (except they wouldn't be aware that it's fake) that takes place in another realm. This game could be constructed by a leader/president like figure of the realm that persuades the pack leader or one of the pack members to get them all to participate, but then maybe the leader's actual plan could be to enslave some humans while turning others as well as other races and have purebred werewolves become the dominant race).
my life is a dramatic yaoi tbh

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:14 pm

While that's a creative idea Plant, I don't think it would fit too well in this roleplay's sort of genre. Plus it's already been settled that the claiming is for more pack mates, and I think Whimsi was talking more along the lines of rival packs and character relation development. It just seems too off-topic for the basis of this rp. But I like your creativity :D
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:30 pm

Ohhh okay I think I can come up with an idea for that :D and thankyou

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Yeah, littleplant, that is a very interesting and creative idea, but too farfetched for this role-play. XD It'd be a good plot for a different one, though! ^^

I'm trying to think up ideas myself. I messaged a friend of mine who I used to role-play with a lot. Hopefully, she'll take up the last role needed. :) I just noticed that there's probably going to be quite the contrast in sexualities. o.o I figured there would be one homosexual pair, but it is very vast! :x There will be some confused heterosexual females. x'D I also noticed how most of the characters have similar personalities to a certain extent. Hopefully the next couple of characters will be different. O.O

Hoping this role-play will get going by at least Wednesday. Remember to look through the characters to get an idea of which character yours would work best with. Once all of them get in we'll get the claims situated. If you want to go ahead and start messaging me about things like that you can (the wolves, mainly, though whoever can, I will mostly be going off what the wolves want, though), it just won't be set until every character is in. :T

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Yeah , I tried making Nathan a bit different from the other characters (in personality and his background) and I think it's at least slightly noticeable. There will probably be even more of a difference in personalities when the rp starts. I'm excited to see the other characters and more of the wolves. :D

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:48 pm

What do you guys think of possibly introducing a rival pack? When would be up to you guys, but I think it might keep things interesting.

Also,since there are quite a few heterosexual females with no partners, if you were to add another male spot I could make another character. :)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, the only character that's gay is Hayden so I think it should be fine. The other male characters are just open to more than one gender.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Alright my character is finally done!! I hope his personality is okay, I tried to make him kind of eclectic especially when it comes to his likes and dislikes, also since you guys seem to be discussing this, take note in his sexuality. If his personality is too close to the other characters let me know and I'll try to figure out a way to maybe change it up some more.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 pm

He's a cutie, Fredalice. :P He's accepted. I like his personality just fine.. Things will work out I'm sure. XD

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am

Took me longer than expected but I'm done. Hope you like him :)

Unjustifiable
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 am

Oh he's great! :D Accepted~

Ah! Only one more role to fill! Get excited everyone!!! Hopefully it gets filled soon. Fingers crossed! :T

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 am

Thank you! Can't wait to start!
Oh and a great way for all of us to talk together would be to create at Chatzy so that all of us can be on the same page and just throw out ideas and work of relationships. I always thought it was easier than PMs, but it's just an idea :P

Unjustifiable
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:56 am

I've never heard of that before. O-O But it sounds like an awesome idea.. Could you do that for us, Unjust? ^^

Unless everyone just wants to PM! Soul is working on his/her character, and we just need one more role filled. Remember everyone to look through characters and message me!

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:18 am

Also, since I am assuming Woodbury is a small town, the human characters would probably know each other. Most of them have likely(probably) been in school together, so we probably need to work out their relationships too. Probably. =D
Last edited by slcam on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
How I feel when writing a post...
ImageImage

slcam
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unjustifiable on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am

No problem ^.^

Here's the link http://us19.chatzy.com/77468521572998

Unjustifiable
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 am

True! Actually, since Woodbury is so small they all, most of them, have at least seen each other around? :o

Lovely, Unjust! :D We can all get on there and if more things need to be situated with you and someone.. You can PM them? Sound good?

Once claims are announced you will also have to get with the other person to work out how they were taken, etc. it all doesn't have to be the same way.. Jeez, they could have known each other!

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 pm

Okay, if no one has taken the last role by this evening I'll make the character. I would really hate making another female since I already have one, but I will so this role-play gets to moving.

Has anyone thought up ideas? Oh, and is everyone okay with Horsey's idea? Once the full moon happens and the humans are bit maybe introducing a rival pack? They could be NPCs or we could take up one more role each. Doesn't matter. I think that would be fun. Up to you guys, though.

Also, since all the humans are in, the ones who haven't messaged me about the one they want their wolf to claim, please do so when you can. If no one wants to use the chat thing Unjust made, at least message the person you would like your character to have some past with, even it's small. Add a little drama! :P Wolves can fill out the thing Horsey gave and I can make one for the humans if you guys would like? Doesn't matter.

I'm real excited about this role-play and I hope you guys are, too!! ^^

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Yeah I thought horseys idea was pretty good and it would be cool to have one for the humans but I'm not sure how that would work.

littleplantboy
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:45 pm

It would be better to discuss it in a group chat (Chatzy) just to get a basic idea of how much the humans already know about each other. Either that or PMing or IMing, it depends. And that's really only if people are unsure/are actively seeking out pre-established relationships.

Whimsi, you should also put up a roleplayer's wanted if you don't want to take another character on :3

Skwidge
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:15 pm

I think Chatzy is a nifty idea, I just don't know how we will know when to all get on there? XD

And I made one! :D The role players wanted thing. So hopefully.. Someone will be interested.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!