Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Clash of Realms

The Clash of Realms

a part of “The Clash of Realms”, a fictional universe by aarondalea.

With God asleep, the Virtues have been left to take care of everything on their own- against their own brothers and sisters, the Sins, who are now more powerful than ever with but a last restraint in their sight. (More inside!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Clash of Realms”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Clash of Realms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Clash of Realms"

1. Welcome to the role-play :) this is my first time GM-ing, so hopefully I don't screw up anything too bad...
2. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM or write them on a post on this OOC and I'll answer them as fast/soon as possible!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Clash of Realms

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:59 am

Hay Arron, may I please reserve the sin Envy? ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:04 am

@Miyer: sure, but I'm only letting you off with the passwords because I've role-played a lot of times with you already ;) (though, please, do go back and fetch them- they're pretty obvious :P)

aarondalea
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

May I reserve Kindness...
Favorite Anime is Haibane Renmie. Favorite movie is Brazil.
Oh! and I'm not sure what my color code is going to be yet... I decided that after I choose what my character's face claim is going to be.
Last edited by ElsScales on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ElsScales
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 am

@Aaron: Hello there. May I reserve the Sin Lust, please?

I will representing the Lust Sin and their font color is going to be Pink. :) Also, if I did the first part of the password wrong, it's because when I read it, I was a little confused. :/

Dumisa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deathscythe Hell on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 am

EDIT: Ah I see that now.

I had a better idea for one of the other sins, but it appears that's already been taken. I may have to pass on this in that case, sorry to have been a bother.
Last edited by Deathscythe Hell on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deathscythe Hell
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:39 am

@ElsScales: Hey there again :) and sure, Kindness is yours!

@Dumisa: you're missing the first part of your password, but I'll let it slip and take down your reservation :) thank you for showing interest in this RP!

Also, @Deathscythe Hell: please read through the rules in the rules section of the role-play! I know it's a bit...hidden...but they're there!

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am

@aaron : Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I was in a hurry so I kind of skim read and then quickly reserved. Gone back and read through now.

Okay so my favourite anime has to be hetalia and that is because I am mentally dating england... Ya, I'm weird. My favourite movie is currently Frozen but it changes every time a new dreamworks or Disney film come out ^-^

Not to sure for my Colour hex as I'm still looking for a suitable FC but I will put it down once I find someone. ^-^

Miyer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:57 am

@Miyer: no problem, thanks for reading :)

@Deathscythe Hell: Not at all, but thank you for showing interest in this role-play :)

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby _Riot_ on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:01 am

If I'm not mistaken, I may choose whatever Virtue I wish to display? Or do I need to choose from a certain preconceived list?

If the former, Id like to reserve Courage. To be honest, I've never watched much anime. I briefly watched Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist. Un impressive. I know, but that's it. As for my favorite movie, I tend to enjoy anything that scares me. That being said, the most astounding of these were The Woman in Black and The Conjuring. My posting might not be given a color at all, as I've never used one before, but if it's something you'd prefer to see, I will use red.

_Riot_
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:02 am

EDIT:

May I reserve sin of Choice? Okay, so right now I am half asleep and didn't realize sin of choice meant I could choose, so with saying that may I reserve gluttony. And at the moment I am having a problem with FC, shoulld I use:

This:

or

I like the first one but I would like an opinion.

Ummmm fav anime is Hamatora! Movie

ummmm MatildaXD

Ummm color Hex? Probably grey, I'll get back to you once i'm sure.

Leej10100
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 am

@Riot: yes, I was referring to the seven heavenly virtues (which...conveniently has a Wikipedia page that you guys can check up for further information on how to build your characters) and consider yourself reserved, welcome to the roleplay!

@Leej: of course, gluttony is yours :D and you could totally use both for your FC, just one for when the Sin is in it's "awakened form" which virtues have as well

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:22 am

@Aaron : OMG! Thank you! Now I don't have to be in consistent turmoil over which FCXD

Leej10100
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:23 am

@Leej: no problem, man! Just horribly completing my GM duties xD

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:36 pm

@all: Hmm...so, I was envisioning seven people against seven other people (obviously, as per to the "seven heavenly virtues and "seven deadly sins", but since application/reservations have slowed down a bit, could you guys sort of...advertise around the place? Or am I getting a bit too worried too early ._. hahaha

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Because of Easter today and I've become sick. So I won't be able to create my character until tomorrow... depending on how I feel... It might even longer if I'm still sick.

ElsScales
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

@ElsScales: no problem!

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deiocculus on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:24 pm

My favorite anime? I'd have to say 'Monster', the one with the Johan guy. That one was great. I'll go ahead and list my favorite movie too, which just happens to be... a movie I can't remember the name of. I tried

I'll be using Kuroha from Kagerou Project to represent Sloth and DB0622 as the color. Sorry if I messed up on the passwords by the way, the last part of rule four kind of confused me. I also saw you mention an 'awakened' form in both the OOC and the char sheet, so I'll go ahead and tell you that my char's awakened form is... yeah, I've still got to work on that.

On another note, nice to meet you all. Dont be put off by the lack of Avatar(edit: got an avatar, so this doesn't really apply now) and the years it says I've been here for, I've been here for a while now. Might have lost the email and password to my other account.... But yeah, nice to meet you all.
Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

Enough to break the ice.

Hahahahhaha im a dork

Deiocculus
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 pm

@diocculus: welcome! And haha I should've probably number coded each part of the password...forgive me, guys.

On the other hand, most people should be handing in WIPs sometime soon, so I'll probably be sending out PMs when I get on my computer.

aarondalea
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, I am intrigued by this roleplay and would love to reserve a spot for the Sin Greed. Thank you! I may have the character sheet up by either tomorrow, or the day after that.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!