Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? »

Players Wanted: A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp »

The Collector's Collection

The Collector's Collection

a part of “The Collector's Collection”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

A psychopath has been going around; and abducting victims with talent and special skills. But he isn't killing them; he's keeping them as trophies. Will the police catch him or will these victims remain apart of his collection?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collector's Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Collector's Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I could play him if no one else wants to; and I actually did post my thing in the rp wanted but no one ever replied to it... so. I think I'm going to play him if no one else can find a friend to pitch in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Mon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

I'm hoping people post tonight; this roleplay has me excited.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Mon May 23, 2011 11:43 pm

I just posted, but I need to stop writing so much for Emery... @___@;;
/hit/

yuri-chan1018
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue May 24, 2011 5:05 pm

O hai guise, I finally did a character bio.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Tue May 24, 2011 11:53 pm

@Cypher - :D Yay! Now go post. >:U

Amaranta
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed May 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Geist is a rapist? Well, that was a character quirk that I had never ever even considered.

Cypher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

@Cypher - Entirely up to you. ^_^ I just threw that in there because it's something Niko would say, whether it's true or not. He is a pathological liar, after all. :D

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm

Ahh, good point. May as well play into it now that he's said it; makes for good story and a more threatening sub-villain (and villain).

Cypher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 25, 2011 9:31 pm

@Cypher - Omfg, he is awesome! I read the first post and GUAAHHH!!! <3 <3 <3 /squees/

No, I'm totally not fangirling. >3>;; /cough/

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed May 25, 2011 9:49 pm

;D; You guys make an awesome evil psychopathic pair <3

Amaranta; are you going to post again tonight? I just want to know so I can either stay up and wait a bit or go to sleep xD Either is fine.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 25, 2011 10:24 pm

@Wonder - I don't think I can post again tonight - but I will have a post up tomorrow morning. :D

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu May 26, 2011 6:06 am

And I'll have something up tomorrow [insert time frame here].

And Amaranta, d'aww. I'm truly flattered.

Cypher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu May 26, 2011 7:03 am

Hi everyone! I just have to say, I am so glad to be rping with talented people! I hope one day I will be as good as all of you!!! :3

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

-- Can't post today. Today was godawful. I am so tired - ghfghhhh;;;

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

So I'm guessing a few people have had a busy weekend to where they can't post. If no one posts by tomorrow night I'll send out messages and see what's up.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Sun May 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Hi there Wonderland! I haven't posted since because I am awaiting Amaranta to post back as the collector. Since the collect seems to interact with mine rather nicely I am waiting for it! Amaranta is such a good writer! It is so exciting to read all the work! I can't wait for moooore! Though I think that everyone one is a good writer too! It is so good to be interacted with you all! I hope I will be as good as you lots when it comes to writing some day! :3

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Wonderland, would you mind horribly if Geist was the one that killed Chuckles, and not Midas, or did you already have something in mind?

Cypher
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:51 pm

That's fine with me.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!