Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

The Collector's Collection

The Collector's Collection

a part of “The Collector's Collection”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

A psychopath has been going around; and abducting victims with talent and special skills. But he isn't killing them; he's keeping them as trophies. Will the police catch him or will these victims remain apart of his collection?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collector's Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Collector's Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Collector's Collection"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Collector's Collection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Sat May 14, 2011 5:08 pm

May I reserve one of the Victim characters?
Specifically, either the one with singing and vocal abilities or the art talent, please?
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crybloodredtears
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat May 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Can I reserve the Helper? I love being a minion; as a matter of fact I have a character I've been toying with in Fallout New Vegas with the kind of mentality that is just right for this job... (Evil Cackle)

~Cy
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 14, 2011 5:30 pm

@Cypher: Reserving.

@ crybloodredtears: Reserving.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 14, 2011 5:35 pm

@Cypher: Lol really? Pm me and tell me about it? I'm interested.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat May 14, 2011 9:48 pm

I shall take the Instrument inclined victim<3
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Reserved.

Come on. We need more people ;D;

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed May 18, 2011 7:18 pm

<3 May I reserve the Psychopath? <3

Amaranta
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm

8DDD I would love to join this! <3 May I reserve the victim with the vocal abilities? x3

yuri-chan1018
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Wed May 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Reserving for both of you. Yay ^^ We have enough people.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu May 19, 2011 4:07 am

@Wonderland - Finished both my profiles! :D The Collector and the Police/FBI woman are ready! :D I BS'd some stuff about the Collector's mansion and were he keeps his trophies. XD Hope it's okay!! <3

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu May 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Very lovely profile. Couldn't of expected anything better. You nailed it. Both accepted; as well as you're friends.

So... I'm going to pm Cypher since he hasn't submitted a character yet and we should be able to start. I'm going to be making some threads about event ideas and things for people to post in and we should be able to start fairly soon. <3

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Thu May 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Hello! Faithy here! I ment to thankyou for accepting my character so thankyou and also, I have added things and also changed my character's sexuality to Straight, I hope this is okay. Thankyou again!

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Thu May 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Fffff, sorry about the delay. I was busy today, so I'm still working on my other character. >___<;; Sorrryyy ;w;

yuri-chan1018
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 pm

I can get a starting post up for the Collector - have half of it written out already. :)

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri May 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Awesome :] I'll be posting first; probably tonight when I get some time to myself. Then everyone else can post after and make their entrances.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat May 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Ahhhh!!! I knew as soon as i read the blurb that this was inspired by kiss the girls and i was RIGHT! Such a good film that. (and book)

Yeah...that is actually all i came to say, this looks full now, but interesting all the same. What a good theme you've got eh ;]

Meesha
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Sat May 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Actually, I'm not sure if the position of 'The Helper' is filled yet. :| Or, at least, if it ever was - then whoever claimed it has not submitted a profile. /shrugs/ All up to the GM, anyways. :)

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat May 21, 2011 6:34 pm

.-. He hasn't responded to my messages. I think I might need to have someone else play the helper instead. So if anyone knows someone who could help out; let me know.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 am

Hmmm, I would definitely have to see. Maybe put an advert up in the Roleplayers Wanted section?

Typing my post right now. :)

Amaranta
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!