Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The College of the Gods

The College of the Gods

a part of “The College of the Gods”, a fictional universe by Zensai.

Gods of Myth have been said to not exist. Everyone of them has been debunked in one form or another.... try telling them that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The College of the Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The College of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The College of the Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zensai
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The College of the Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm

If you can include your gods symbol like tree, rock, animal, etc. In your profile do so. I forgot to put that in the Skelly. Will correct that in the skelly at the very end.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 am

Can I reserve a god?

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 am

Yes you may, may I ask which one? If you don't know yet that is fine. ^_^ I shall reserve your spot right away. Hate to ask this, but can ya right at least one hundred words per post? I understand writer block days.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundera on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Yup I normally write seventy ish but I can manage 100.

Thundera
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:21 am

May I reserve a goddess? I don't know which one yet.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am

Reserved your spot. ^_^

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:33 pm

I submitted my goddess. Let me know if I need to change anything.
Its better to ask forgiveness... than permission

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Accepted I didn't see any changes that needed to be made.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Awesome! If you are needing characters filled I have no qualms about playing more than one. Just let me know.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Sure. Ya can play more than one character. ^-^ Would like a mortal who wants the gods dead filled. Also if you know anyone who would be interested in joining send em over. Also would like a Thor.

(Account acting out, friend lets me use theirs when it does.)
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:20 pm

I would be up for a mortal or Thor. Your pick Tell me what to play and I will play it almighty GM

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:39 pm

If you make Thor hate Loki yet still keep his charm then go for it. ^-^

Or another idea ya can do is make both profiles and think about which you would like to play more.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

I liked my mortal profile more. Ill submit it now.

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

All righty. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 am

Submitted. Let me know what you think. I was going for the girl who wants the gods dead

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blondegamer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 am

SO any idea on when we will be starting?

blondegamer
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:59 am

Nope, I am hoping for a few more people before we start.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kexia on Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:27 am

I've submitted a character for Aphrodite. I look forward to roleplaying with you guys if I'm accepted!

kexia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zensai on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Sorry I was sick until late yesterday so I am a little behind on stuff, but yes I approve of Aphrodite.

Zensai
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!