Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

In The Concrete Jungle

In The Concrete Jungle

a part of “In The Concrete Jungle”, a fictional universe by Collapse.

A group of homeless youth band together to form a makeshift family on the chaotic streets of New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In The Concrete Jungle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: In The Concrete Jungle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:20 pm

I'll probably write out my post tonight since I have the time, but I don't think I'm going to post it. I want it to be once the time skip happens, since I'm thinking that timeline-wise, Colton fell asleep around 4 PM, and that it's probably no later than 6-6:30 PM now? He probably wouldn't wake up until at least 8 PM or later, so I'll just wait to post it until everyone else is ready to skip. No rush, just letting you guys know that I'm here, just purposely waiting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thunder
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaurenAFI on Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:23 am

Hey :)! I just wanted to say that I'm going to be in Disney until Wednesday. I'm not bringing my computer, so I can't promise that I'll be able to post before then, but I will have my phone, so it's not impossible. I PM'ed BB and Writer directly, so they know that they can god-mod Cara for me until I'm back. And if we do the time skip before then, you can just say that Cara is not in the basement at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaurenAFI
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:41 am

I spoke to Lauren and Holly, and our three characters will just be getting back in our next posts, now that there has been a time skip. They probably would have went to a movie and gotten dinner, but we're still working out the specifics. I'll probably post for Brooklyn or do a collab with one of them tomorrow, but just letting you all know that our characters won't be in the basement to begin with if you post first.

BurningBridges
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Where is everyone :o ?

BurningBridges
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby predictmeifyoucan on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:12 am

I'm here. I was kind of waiting on more stuff to happen in the basement since Roman's fight wasn't scheduled until 10, and I was debating whether or not to have it cancelled. So there's no real need for him, but I can just write something irrelevant real quick later tonight.

predictmeifyoucan
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Kiara is just chilling. I was going to wait for a few more posts before going again.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collapse on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm still out of state because of Christmas plans, with no computer of my own to use -_-. I'll try to post from my phone tonight for Nick.

Collapse
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thunder on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:18 pm

I'm here, just waiting.

Thunder
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:50 pm

I'll probably get a post up for Isaac later after work

CharlotteV
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!