Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Are You the One?

The Confession Booth

a part of “Are You the One?”, a fictional universe by Ρ‚Π½Ξ±Ξ·Ξ±Ρ‚ΟƒΡ•.

Eighteen people sign up to participate in MTV's reality TV show Are You the One? for the chance to win a million dollarsβ€”and maybe even true love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Are You the One?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Confession Booth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achelois on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Relationship Thread!
ACHELOISXX
x
x
x
x

Hello! This is the relationship thread, named after AYTO's confession booth. We're not entirely sure if we want to make a relationship sheet per week (rp time, not irl time), however I just included the week thing just in case. Please follow the directions and have fun! I'm excited to see what you all write down!

1. Replace the #ffffff with your own hex code.
        2. Please keep the image size the 640x250
        3. Replace #000000 with the the character's color you're writing about
        4. If something is in caps, keep it that way.
        5. Please include the colors when you paste the symbols. For example, the heart symbol should be colored 'lightcoral'
        6. Change numbers left of a characters name accordingly. 01, 02, 03, etc
        7. Add more '-' lines where needed so everything to keep the margins correct.
        8. As the weeks go on replace '1' with '2' , '3' , etc.
        9. Copy and paste each relation section with as many relations as you need.
        10. PM me if you have any problems or questions. Thank you!

Code: Select all
[list][img]http://placehold.it/640x250[/img][/list]
[list][font=arial][size=150][b] [color=#ffffff]CHARACTER NAME[/color][/b] : [color=#4b4b4b][b] WEEK 1[/b][/color] [/size]
[size=70][color=#b3b3b3]QUOTE GOES HERE[/color][/size][/list]
[list][color=white]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[/color]

[size=90][color=lightcoral][ β™₯ ][/color] ; romantic [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=lightskyblue][ ❀ ][/color] ; potential match [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=Sandybrown][ ☺ ][/color] ; friends [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [color=SlateGray][ ☠ ][/color] ; enemies [color=transparent]xxxxx[/color] [ ☯ ] ; neutral[/size][/font]

[color=white]β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬[/color][/list]
[right][size=200][color=transparent]--

-

-

-

-

-

-[/color][/size][/right]
[list][font=arial]01  [color=#000000][b] FIRST LAST [/b][/color] β€” [size=90] [ symbol, symbol ] [/size]
[size=85][color=#333333][i]"Long or short quote in character about the person."[/i][/color][/size]

[justify][size=90]Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. [/size][/justify][/font][/list]

[list][font=arial]02  [color=#000000][b] FIRST LAST [/b][/color] β€” [size=90] [ symbol, symbol ] [/size]
[size=85][color=#333333][i]"Long or short quote in character about the person."[/i][/color][/size]

[justify][size=90]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem. [/size][/justify][/font][/list]
Last edited by Achelois on Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[sad emoji]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Achelois
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Confession Booth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 am

LUCKIE SYCAMORE : WEEK 1
    "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE, ONE LIFE AND WHAT YOU DO WITH IT IS UP TO YOU."
    β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic xxxxx[ ❀ ] ; potential match xxxxx[ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
--

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]
    "Long or short quote in character about the person."

Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur.

02 DANTE NAVARRA β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem.

03 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ ☠ ]
    "I don't know what it is, but the second I met Jess I just knew we weren't going to get along. I don't really care for the girl."

Ever since they met Luckie didn't seem to be all that crazy about Jess. Honestly if she were to be asked why that was, she would have no idea currently. Luckie just has a gut wrenching feeling that something is off about her and she hopes that it will be shown within the next few weeks.

04 ZACHARY PEREZ β€” [ β™₯ ]
    "He's adorable. I can tell when he is trying to impress myself or another girl in the house because he just seems like he is trying too hard. But I oddly find that to be endearing."

Luckie feels some sort of a connection with Zachary. Even though he's more different than any other guy she has ever thought about being with, she feels that it could be probable for him to be a match. Now she isn't going to jump to that conclusion in the first week, she needs a couple more days to figure it out.

05 SABRINA CHASE β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "I don't really know her all that well to have a definite opinion of her."

There are times when Luckie and Sabrina would get along pretty well in the house and other times Luckie just wishes she would shut up. Though she hasn't acted on any of her negative thoughts about the girl because she doesn't want to start any drama with herself this early in the house.

06 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ ☺, ❀ ]
    "I feel that he could be a potential match for me. But if not, he's definitely the person I would go to to have deep conversations about the universe."

Luckie isn't sure what it is about Miles that just seems to pull her in, but she is pulled in. She hopes that she will be able to find out if they are a match or not so she can start on her way to finding who it is.

07 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

Write a short description of their relationship as it stands. It does not need to be very long. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur.

08 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ ☺, β—‘ ]
    "She just seems like the kind of girl who needs someone on her side. Someone who will defend and protect her. I'm sure she could defend herself, but if needed I will be right there to have her back."

Luckie and Aviva aren't friends nor are they just mere acquaintances. They're somewhere in between. Luckie feels that she needs to be there for Aviva as if she were her protector. She just comes off as a lost puppy in Luckie's opinion. Truthfully, she kind of finds that a little endearing.

09 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

10 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ ☺ ]
    "After our first conversation, I believe I might have found my long lost twin."

Luckie and Micah immediately got along. Their friendship is so strong that they started calling each other their long lost twin. She will always be there for Micah no matter what. She is truly her best friend in the house.

11 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

12 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ ☺, β—‘ ]
    "She's a really nice girl. We get along pretty well."

Luckie and Moriah immediately started talking about the paranormal at their initial meeting. Sure they may not be the closest of friends in the house currently, but Luckie would still consider her to be somewhat of a friend. She just hopes nothing will happen in the house to cause their friendship to dwindle.

13 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

14 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

15 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "I never really got a chance to get to know him very well. He just seems disinterested in this entire game."

Luckie doesn't really know Eric all that well. But she hopes that she will be able to eventually. Besides, any guy in this house could be her one. She doesn't want to miss out on a chance to get to know him.
Last edited by ScreamingWillow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScreamingWillow on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:20 am

NATHANIEL COLES : WEEK 1
    "YOU MAY HAVE A BROKEN HEART, BUT YOU MAY FIND SOMEONE ELSE."

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic xxxxx[ ❀ ] ; potential match xxxxx[ ☺ ] ; friends xxxxx [ ☠ ] ; enemies xxxxx [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

02 DANTE NAVARRA β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla commodo neque ut molestie consectetur. Donec non semper elit. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean maximus, nulla efficitur imperdiet gravida, ex sem lacinia turpis, quis maximus lacus sapien quis lorem.

03 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "Don't get me wrong, she seems like a nice girl but our conversations are always so stale."

Any time Nathaniel attempts to speak to Jessica their conversation takes a quick downhill ride to stalesville.

04 ZACHARY PEREZ β€” [ ☺ ]
    "He's one of the only guys I can joke around with on a personal level and not be phased in the least bit. Zach is a good man."

Nathaniel and Zachary immediately hit it off as friends. They always seem to be joking around with each other and having a good time.

"I just enjoy watching her. May sound creepy but I don't mean it like that. She has this energy that is entertaining to me. She doesn't seem to care what others think, she's going to be who she is."

They hang out more at parties than anything. Nathaniel wouldn't actually go out of his way to speak to Sabrina but if they ended up in the same room with each other he would be friendly.

06 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ ☺ ]
    "If there is a party, best believe I'll be seen hitting it up with my man Miles."

The very moment Nathaniel and Miles started partying together and just chilling, they realized they were better off as party buddies. Maybe their friendship will become more bonded, but the future can't be foretold, right?

07 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

08 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "She is definitely one of the most gorgeous women in this house."

Nathaniel hasn't really gotten much of a chance to speak to Aviva yet. But one thing is for sure, there is a physical attraction there.

09 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

10 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ β™₯, ❀ ]
    "She is quite adorable and honestly one of my first choices. Not certain that she is my match but I have a feeling that she could be."

Nathaniel was immediately drawn to her from the second he laid eyes on Micah. Sure at first it was physical attraction, but once he spoke to her and had a conversation he started to feel more connected to her.

11 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

12 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ ☺ ]
    "She is a much better cook than I'll ever be. Of course that's probably because her beauty distracts me from what I'm doing in the kitchen."

These two are more friends than anything currently. Sure they feel the attraction there but they don't really feel that there is anything more to it than friendship.

13 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

14 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

15 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "I don't really know the guy to lean one way or the other."

Nathaniel and Eric haven't really spoken much. They usually just pass by each other in the house, say their good mornings and whatnot and that is about it.
Last edited by ScreamingWillow on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ScreamingWillow
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:23 pm

MORIAH SANCHEZ : WEEK 1
    β€œYOU MUST DO THE THING YOU THINK YOU CANNOT DO.”

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]
    "Her entire vibe just ain't for me. Simple as that."

02 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ symbol, symbol ]
    "She's such a doll. Took me a minute to get here, but I can at least say that most of the time, she's precious."

03 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

04 DANTE NAVARRO β€” [ symbol, symbol ]
    [color=##abb9b1]"Long or short quote in character about the person."[/color]

05 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

06 ERIC ANDERSON β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

07 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

08 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

09 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

10 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

11 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

12 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

13 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

14 ZACHARY PEREZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mariedoll12 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:23 pm

ImageImageImage
    AVIVA MORALES : WEEK 1
    "BABY GIRL WAS LIVING LIFE FOR THE FEELING"

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ ☺ ]
    "At first she was like kinda distant but like honestly that's my baby she's sooo fuckin' sweet."

You would think that since their personalities are so different that they would clash more but Aviva and Moriah actually connected from like day one. Even though it's really early Vi is certain that Moriah is and is going to be her best friend on the show.

02 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ ☺ ]
    "Oh my god that accent and those eyes."

Aviva definitely has a crush on Nathaniel. It may have a lot to do with his accent but he seems like a sweet guy too.

03 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ ☺ ], [ β—‘ ]
    "You know she kinda seems like the big sister type not like in the mother hen way though like I don't know her super well but I feel like she'd really have my back."

They may not be the closest girls in the house but Aviva can tell that Luckie would look out for her and that means a lot to her.

04 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ ☺ ], [ β™₯ ]
    "Oh I might find myself in a little trouble with Miles. Like he's super hot in that whole surfer way and I'll be kinda surprised if we haven't made out by the end of the week ."

Aviva finds Miles fun and really cute but whether or not he's a match is to be determined. For now she really likes to party and have some deep conversations with him. They both have terrible luck with relationships which is may or may not be there own faults but she likes to discuss what they might have messed in their past relationships so they can do better in the future. .

05 SABRINA CHASE β€” [ ☺ ], [ β™₯ ]
    "Sabrina is my girl crush like what's not to like she's hot, she thinks I'm hot, she loves to party, and she's super flirty. "

Sabrina is really fun and Aviva loves their fun flirty repertoire they have going on. Honestly it's no secret that Aviva loves to have a good time and she's really glad to have other girls in the house that have the same prerogative. As much as she wants to fall in love she also wants to have fun while she's here so she's glad to have the drinking partner.

06 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ ☺ ], [ β—‘ ]
    "This girl loves to talk drama, I'm kinda here for it though. Like part of me wonders if she talks shit about me too but my nosiness outweighs that."

Aviva and Jessica do a lot of shit talking together. They quickly found that they enjoy gossiping about things that go down in the house and to be fair about their housemates as well. They don't have a lot in common besides their love of gossiping but Aviva is still considers them friends.

07 ZACHARY PERΓ‰Z β€” [ ☺ ]
    "He's amazing like he's so fucking funny and adventerous I cannot wait to see what messes we can get ourselves into and then out of."

At home besides maybe her brothers she doesn't really have any male friends, well male friends that want to stay just friends, so she really likes her relationship with Zach. They're both really adventerous and charismatic so they clicked almost instantly and have been getting even closer as time goes on.

08 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ ❀ ], [ β—‘ ]
    "He. Is. So. Hot. Oh my god and when he gets all poetic god fucking swoon right?"

Aviva is definitely attracted to Eric she likes his poetry and how passionate and romantic he is. She definitely wants to explore the idea of him as a match but she's also aware that one thing they have in common is their inability to maintain a relationship so she's doesn't plan to get really attached to him just yet.

9 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ ☺ ]
    "I like Micah she's fun and easy going and like really easy to like you know what I mean?"

Micah and Aviva always seem to cross paths with each other which is fine because they get along well. They aren't like best friends or anything but they are friends and Aviva enjoys any time that she spends with her.

10 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ ☺ ][ symbol ]
    "Elias is very sweet and he doesn't mind giving me modelling tips which have been really helpful ."

Elias has been very sweet to Aviva he gives her modelling tips and he's very easy to be around. She also really appreciates that he finds her quirks cute and amusing rather than obnoxious and irresponsible like most people do.

11 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ ☺ ]
    "Kenji is the sweetest! And he indulges me in like real intellectual convos."

At first she had a little trouble connecting with the she Kenji but now that they have gotten past the initial awkwardness the two really get along well. She also really appreciates that Kenji will engage in real intellectual conversations and he never seems surprised that she has real input like most people are.

12 FIRST LAST β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

13 FIRST LAST β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

14 FIRST LAST β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

Last edited by mariedoll12 on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

mariedoll12
Member for 8 years

Sabrina Chase

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:30 am

SABRINA CHASE : WEEK 1
    I READ; I TRAVEL; I BECOME"

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "I know she can't be my perfect match, but she's cute okay!"

It's never hurt to flirt with a pretty face, and Sabrina has to admit she's not too unhappy about trading flirtatious jokes with Callie. For the most part that's as far as it's gone, with their party style friendship growing over the week they've spent together. Callie's just such a nice girl, and Sabrina's definitely not against getting to know her better over the coming weeks.

02 DANTE NAVARRA β€” [ β™₯ , ❀ ]
    "Please, serenade me again."

Something about Dante Navarra drew Sabrina to him during their first week in the house. It might have been his amazing abs, his amazing musical ability, or perhaps their shared love of dogs. Honestly, the list goes on, and Sabrina's wondering if it's too early to declare that she's found her perfect match, and he's the cute Spaniard who can literally sweep her off her feet. Only time will tell if they're actually made for each other.

03 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ ☺ ]
    "I'm such a fan of her environmental outlook. She saves the planet and looks good doing it!"

Jessica is someone who Sabrina could see herself hanging out with outside of the AYTO house. Jessica is fun, friendly, and shares a lot of the same values environmental wise. Sabrina will give Jessica tips on vegetarian eating and recipes she's gathered from her travels, and in turn Jessica will tell how how to reduce her carbon footprint. Plus, Jessica is super fun to dance and party with.

04 ZACHARY PEREZ β€” [ ☺ , β—‘ ]
    "He's cute, I guess. But he haven't talked much yet. "

Week one sees Zachary and Sabrina only on friendly acquaintance terms. Thus far they've spent more of their time with other people, or in big groups. She doesn't dislike him, but doesn't really know him yet.

05 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ ☺ , β—‘ ]
    "A fun guy to be around"

Miles is a great guy to have in the house. Thus far there's been no spark between Sabrina and Miles, aside from the typical 'he's kinda hot' vibe. She's happy to party with him and will always laugh at his jokes, but so far that's about it. They did have one great drunk chat about different world philosophies, but Sabrina can't remember what they actually said in any great detail.

06 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "Eh, she's alright, I guess."

At times Sabrina finds Luckie a bit stand-offish, and thus far neither girl has made much of an effort to get to know the other. It's not that Sabrina dislikes Luckie, but nothing has happened to draw the two together as friends. Maybe something in the coming weeks will tip them one way or the other.

07 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "Pass me another drink, Nate!"

While there are others in the house that Sabrina would, admittedly, go and chat with first, she's so far found Nathaniel a decent guy to have around. He's fun when he wants to be and a good addition to any party. She doesn't feel any pressing need to get to know him better immediately, but she's sure as the weeks go on they'll become friendlier.

08 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "10 out of 10 would have her to a party"

If there's a party happening, Sabrina's positive that having Aviva there will make it that much better. Though she might not share her deepest, darkest secrets with Aviva, Sabrina will certainly hand her another drink and offer her a cheeky wink before pulling her towards the music to dance. Vi is fun and flirty, and Sabrina's definitely glad they're both in the house.

09 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "Please, tell us another pun."

Introductions were made at the start of the show, and Sabrina found herself enjoying the way the broody model offered her a flirtatious line. She shot one right back and continuous to do so every so often. She's not entirely sure if the flirting will lead anywhere, but it certainly can't hurt. Who knows how things will turn out as the weeks progress?

10 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ β—‘, ☺ ]
    "She's fun."

Sabrina likes Micah's outgoing side, and they tend to get along fairly well when together. However, Sabrina has others she'd hang out with first, as does Micah. They'll smile and wish each other a good morning, before going their separate ways until a social event draws them together.

11 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "Muy bonito!"

It's no secret that Sabrina loves to travel, or that she'll passionately talk about various foreign countries with anyone who'll listen. She's enjoyed being able to talk to Elias about the places they've both visited, and share her experiences about his home country. On top of that she enjoys flirting with the model, even if it's not entirely serious flirting. She'll also tease him right back if he pokes fun at her, because what else are friends for?

12 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

13 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ β—‘ , ☺ ]
    "He's quieter than the others, and incredibly cute."

Sabrina hopes she'll have more time in the future to get to know Kenji a bit better. He seems like a genuinely kind and interesting guy, who makes her feel calmer when she's around him. They've talked a few times, but the first week has been so intense that it's been hard getting to know everyone as well as she'd like. Kenji's someone at the top of her list who she'd like to know better, and Sabrina's determined to make time to chat with him one-on-one.

14 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ ☺ , ☠ ]
    "Would I be friends with her outside the house...?"

Based purely on appearances, one would assume that Annabelle and Sabrina are friends. They laugh and chat and smile with each other as any friendly duo might, yet there's also the occasional passive aggressive insult, or the odd competitive reaction. It might be better instead to class them as frenemies; two individuals who are, on the surface, friends, but would probably back stab the other if it meant assuring their own happiness.

15 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ β—‘ , ☠ ]
    "I heard better poetry recited by mute children in Botswana."

Dislike might be taking it too far, Sabrina and Eric's relationship is rather based on an effort to one-up the other with potentially displays of importance. Eric might start talking about poetry, and Sabrina will counter with some tid-bit she heard about proper poems while travelling. They're hardly friends, though to outsiders their exchanges might be entertaining.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:11 pm

MICAH IVANOV : WEEK 1
    " stop walking around like a cliche "

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ ☺ ]
    " Eternally jealous of her multi-colored hair. "

Of course Micah and Callie crossed paths in the first week, and of course fashion was the thing to blame it all. They instantly bonded over clothes and makeup and cute boys. Right now they're just friendly but Micah can see their friendship deepening more.

02 DANTE NAVARRO β€” [ β—‘ ]
    " He's quite interesting, but I've got my eyes set on other people. "

03 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ symbol, symbol ]
    " Long or short quote in character about the person. "

04 ZACHARY PÉREZ — [ symbol, symbol ]

" She's fun at parties. "

06 MILES RIPLEY β€” [ ☠ ]
    " Too much of a clown for me to take him seriously. "

07 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ ☺ ]
    " Who would've thought I'd find my long lost twin before my perfect match? "

08 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ β™₯ ]
    " I really like Nathaniel and he's mature, thank god. "

09 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ ☺ ]
    " She's not my best friend but I can definitely say I have a lot of fun with her. "

10 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ ❀ ]
    " I don't know why but I feel like I can always be myself with Ollie. "

11 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ ☺ ]
    " He's the boy version of me. "

12 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ β—‘ ]
    " She seems nice but we haven't talked much. "

13 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ β—‘ ]
    " Yeah we don't have much in common and he loves dogs. Enough said. "

14 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ ☠ ]
    " Too stuck up, and I'm the one saying it. "

15 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ symbol ]

( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:13 pm

OLLIE STARLING : WEEK 1
    " DON'T CRITICISE WHAT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND "

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ ❀ , β™₯ ]
    "I won't lie, it was awkward getting to know her at first, but Micah is seriously just a ray of fucking sunshine."

Immediately being drawn to Micah's vibrant personality, Ollie was intrigued by her since they both caught each other's gaze. Despite only knowing the girl a week, Ollie has already told her far more than he knows he should. Bumping into each other one night and deciding to share some drinks, Micah quickly saw just how much of a lightweight Ollie is, and by the end of the evening, he was talking to her freely.

02 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "Callie can definitely seem bratty at times, but I feel like there's more to her than meets the eye."

When they first met, Ollie couldn't see himself particularly trying to befriend Callie. There's no doubt he was attracted to her, but she seemed to be putting up this front that kept him at bay. It wasn't until the past couple days that Ollie has actually started to really enjoy Callie's company, once he realised all of her attitude was a front, Ollie has become interested to see what she's really like, past that cold exterior.

02 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ β—‘ , ☠ ]
    "Fuck me dude, she's the most savage girl I've ever met in my life."

Ollie wouldn't say he actively dislikes Annabelle, but at the same time, when you're shut down in such an effortlessly savage manner, it's difficult for you to really get over that. Ollie definitely thinks she's stunning - which is the reason he tried to flirt with her in the first place - but he's definitely learnt his lesson now and tends to keep away from her.

02 DANTE NAVARRO β€” [ β—‘ , ☺ ]
    "With a voice like that? Man even I swoon."

The kind of people who would be friends for the duration of the show but not exactly keep in touch after, Dante and Ollie will hang out in a group, but they certainly wouldn't ever be called the best of friends and it's unlikely you'd catch them chilling one on one.

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Miles Ripley

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bombinate on Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 am

MILES RIPLEY : WEEK 1
    "LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF. LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF."

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

01 CALLIE ADKINS β€” [ β—‘, β™₯ ]
    "I'd make the time for her"

Miles vaguely remembers making some drunk conversation with the girl during their first night in the house. She didn't seem very impressed with his deep, existential insight, but then not everyone gets Miles. He's pretty sure they're not a match, but Miles will still flirt with her whenever he's had a drink or two. Just for the fun of it.

02 DANTE NAVARRA β€” [ ☺ , ☺ ]
    "My bro."

Miles strums, then Dante strums, and then Miles strums again, a harmony of music. They've already jammed together, their shared love of music and relaxation making the pair instantly good friends. Miles is sure that, had they met out of the house, they'd have bonded just as fast. He's glad to have someone on the same wavelength as him in the house, and never hesitates to whip out their guitars and dive into another jam session when the urge hits him.

03 JESSICA HARPER β€” [ β™₯ , ❀ ]
    "We'd make a beautiful couple."

Miles' connection with Jessica has steadily grown over the past week. They've been able to learn so much about each other; their shared love of nature, the fact they both studied environmental science, and more. While it might be early in the game, Miles is certain that Jessica could very well be his perfect match. She's fun, sexy, and kind, and exactly the kind of girl he'd bring home to meet the parents.

04 ZACHARY PEREZ β€” [ ☺ , ☺ ]
    "Zach-attack, my main man."

You'll frequently find this pair of friends lounging by the pool, chatting about surfing and life in general. Zach's a fun guy to be around, and they instantly clicked during their first few days in the house. Miles can never say no to a dare from Zach, and because of this Miles is proud to say he was the first one to skinny dip in the house pool. Thanks Zach. What a mate.

05 SABRINA CHASE β€” [ ☺ , β—‘ ]
    "Make me another sex on the beach babe!"

Miles likes Sabrina's party attitude and extroverted personality. She's a ball of fun to be around and she makes the best cocktails in the house... or is that the strongest cocktails? Either way, she's a great addition to any party. They may not have flirted all that much, and he doubts they'll move beyond friends, but he's fine with that. Doesn't mean he won't push her into the pull as a joke though.

06 LUCKIE SYCAMORE β€” [ β™₯ , ☺ ]
    "The universe is, like, massive. "

From their in-depth chats about the possibility of life on other planets - it's scary if there is, scary if there isn't - to the flirtatious winks and comments they trade, Miles has enjoyed slowly getting to know the blonde. There's still much more to learn about the girl, but given the weeks they have together in the house to look forward to, he's sure they'll definitely get to know each other.

07 NATHANIEL COLES β€” [ ☺ ]
    "Pass me another shot, Nate!"

Miles would consider himself friends with Nathaniel Coles, even if the majority of the time they're hanging out one or both of them has an alcoholic drink in hand. They party together and have fun, both having vibrant personalities - even if Miles thinks Nathaniel is a smidge more responsible than he is. Perhaps as time goes on they'll grow friendlier outside the party scene too.

08 AVIVA MORALES β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "Gotta love a natural flirt. "

It's hard not flirting back when the person flirting with you is a cute bombshell. Luckily, Miles doesn't have to hold himself back and he's been able to enjoy sending the odd teasing wink at Aviva while they grab another drink or head to the dance floor. She's fun and friendly, and though Miles isn't sure if they're match material yet, he's open to the possibility.

09 OLLIE STARLING β€” [ ☺ , β—‘ ]
    "Guy seems alright."

Miles and Ollie are friendly towards each other, and Miles has nothing to hold against the guy, but so far they're more like friendly acquaintances than friends. It's only been a week though, Miles can't say for sure if they won't get friendlier as the time passes.

10 MICAH IVANOV β€” [ β—‘ ]
    "Eh, haven't really talked to her."

Miles doesn't have anything against Micah, but truth be told she's not someone he's really spent much time around. He's been consumed with other house members, and chatting with Micah has fallen slightly down the list. He supposes if it's meant to be they'll wind up chatting at some point, but right now he's not too worried.

11 ELIAS ALVAREZ β€” [ ☺ , β™₯ ]
    "I'm not opposed to flirting with a pretty face."

The whole point of the show is to find their perfect matches in the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean that Miles can't throw the occasional flirtatious smirk across at Elias. Aside from the occasionally flirting, Elias and Miles get along well. There might be a slight tinge of competitiveness between them, neither lack for confidence that's for sure. but it's what makes the game that much more interesting.

12 MORIAH SANCHEZ β€” [ symbol, symbol ]

13 KENJI OSHIRO β€” [ β—‘ , ☺ ]
    "Here, have another drink Ken."

Kenji is by far one of the quieter individuals in the house, and Miles isn't about to let him become a wall flower. If there's a party on Miles will push a drink into Kenji's hand and give him a confident slap on the back, inviting him over to the house's bar. Miles isn't exactly sure how his obnoxious invitations make Kenji feel, but he hopes that his house mate won't view him badly for it. Miles just wants to make sure that everyone has fun.

14 ANNABELLE BROOKS β€” [ β™₯ , ☠ ]
    "She's hard to get along with, but like, really good looking."

They hit it off the first night, a whirlwind of alcohol-induced declarations of amazement as they found so much in common. In Miles' hazy state he was sure he'd already found his match... but then he made the mistake of flirting outrageously with someone else... right in front of Annabelle. In hindsight that was a mistake, and since then she's shown her distaste for the surfer. Yet, Miles can't stop flirting with her. She's cute and it's kind of funny when she calls him scum.

15 ERIC ANDERSSON β€” [ β—‘ , ☠ ]
    "Dude, your poetry would come so much easier and better if you just chilled."

It's true, Miles might accidentally have thought Eric was gay at the start of the show and made a pass at the guy, but really, that shouldn't have impacted their relationships much. Right? Miles thinks Eric is too stiff for his own good, and will offer the occasional tip that usually sees Eric sniff disdainfully at Miles. Miles isn't too hurt, it means he's not stuck playing friends and being forced to listen to Eric's poetry at least.

bombinate
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Promethean Author Inspiration World Builder Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!