Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Cost Of Paradise

The Cost Of Paradise

a part of “The Cost Of Paradise”, a fictional universe by Ersatz Creed.

With the arrival of a Pagan Priestess and a few of the followers she takes on pilgrimage never returning, the King and the Praetor have grown suspicious. They both have hired their own people to investigate what exactly is at this shrine.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cost Of Paradise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cost Of Paradise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:33 pm

So from what I understand no one has a dog in this fight other than Aethus? Well Ill be expecting that essay tomorrow or im just going to disregard his point. Now If theres ever a problem please bring it to me or Nibbles IN A PM. I dont want all this nonsense in the OOC unless of course it is handled in a civilized manner and this is not what I deem civilized.

We will be starting tomorrow. Later today I will post a roleplayers wanted thread asking for at least two more. Also Captain...who are you? I don't see you having a character in this rp so what are you doing in the OOC?
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:00 pm

That's why I created an argument box btw, Eraz.

Captain is working on a character. ^-^
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:09 pm

That's the thing. I don't have a problem with the guy, nor his character, I'm just trying to clear everything up and help it all fit together nicely. :P
I suppose I'll do that if the need arises, though I've always hated going to the police before talking to whoever I had a problem with. Always hated cutthroat moves, even when they make everything much tidier. X/

I'm the kid that had the ideas for those three characters (The paladin, the veteran crusader wardog, and the former follower of the Pagan Priestess).
Nibbles is correct. In fact, I just finished my sketch of him in his combat gear.

All that's left is to draw what his face looks like (I'll include the upper half of his normal clothing), show the front of his pavise, and continue with the rest of his profile. I should be done later tonight!
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:00 pm

That's beautiful, amazing, stunning!!!

I'm jumping up and down in excitement.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Good drawing

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Is really quiet in here....o.O

*tip toes in and drops cookies and brownies and other fun snacks*

<.<
>.>
<.<

*hides back under the couch*

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks guys. :P

*Wanders into room*...
( °-°)
(°-° )
. . .
~~~~(>°-°)>o
*Num*
........(°-° )~
□<(°-°<)~
~~~~~(>°-°)>□

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:53 pm

Lol

How's the creation coming along Captain?

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:03 am

Grabs some food and start's eating from his supper fluffy chair.
Im bored people talk to me!

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:05 am

Good evening doves ^-^

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:13 am

good evening, how are you doing love?

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 am

My brain hurts lol.

Creating a whole new religion and making it plausible is a lot of work. Plus, I had to finish up my introduction post (which I am still iffy about) but tis now six-ish pages (so I don't want to start from scratch).

Oh yea! And I had an hour long Calculus class at the same time Eraz and I were discussing the RP.

...o.o

I've acomplished something today that's for sure.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:35 am

well good work! nice thats your putting in so much effort. I was thinking about making a small religion for the knightly order my charter is in charge of and how he view it to try and give him more depth. also dang calc sucks XD.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:42 am

Indeed.

I'm not so sure on doing a whole new religion though. But you can definitely split slightly from the Old Religion and give him a special Order. Each Order can have it's own power standing and rules/religious texts making it more suited for your character if you so desire. *shrug*

Also that makes it easier for you so you don't have to spend a week writing everything down lol
I would suggest that first.

And hey, an Rp can only be as good as the GM's is my motto. If we aren't willing to pour out our hearts to this in work and effort, then why should you? Plus it becomes less chaotic.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:45 am

Ho-ly poop. All I did was go to an away game with my old high school's drumline (I miss my tenor drums so much ;n;) and work on drawing/writing my character. I can't imagine putting a calculus test on that.

As for my character, I'm almost done! Currently on my character's family's segment of his backstory. Should be done soon now!

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:49 am

*secretly gets to read it before every else does because Wizard Nipples!!*

O.o
>.>
<.<
>.>
I said Nibbles...Nibbles gutter minds.

Anyways off to sleep land! Good luck fellow writers! I shall see you tomorrow ^-^

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:13 am

Finished the character at 4:11 AM. What a wonderful time to make a character. XD
But damn-do I want to make his family crest now. Like, it's pretty much a done deal that I'm going to do that. Love that part of his history.

Captain Awesome
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:15 am

My goodness that was beautiful and very interesting.

I'm sure we'll have fun!

-edit-

First Post is up! You are now free to Post whenever you want!

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethus on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:39 pm

DAYMN

that first post is GIGANTIC

Aethus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Really? 0.0

That's my normal posting length lol. Anything shorter and I feel bad...

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!