Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Requiem of the Condemned

The Creation Process

a part of “Requiem of the Condemned”, a fictional universe by Aeneid.

The Avatar is dead, and the cycle broken. The Fire Nation has taken over the four nations, creating a reign of oppression and fear. Hope is gone, and those who would rebel are silenced. What will it cost to bring balance back to the world?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem of the Condemned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Creation Process

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeneid on Thu May 26, 2016 11:54 pm

"True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

As you may have noticed, this is an anime-styled roleplay, given that ATLA is technically an anime. With that being said, however; I am going to be fairly lenient on face claims. My character is obviously a mixture of pictures, all credited back to their original artist. That being said, you are free to use whatever type of still-life. I will not, however, tolerate face claims of actors or actresses. That's just... don't do it. Now that, that's out of the way, your character may have one defect. By that, I mean that they can have either an abnormal hair color, or an abnormal eye color. This, however, is only if your character is one of the spirit-blessed. You also have the choice of not using images at all if you cannot find a suitable image, however; all I ask is that you choose a picture for the icon. If you do not, I will choose one that closely resembles your character's description and put it in for you.

NAMES! This is important. Please, please do not give your character an English name. The World of Avatar utilized Asian names, Inuit names, and I believe Scottish (possibly others), however; I will be putting my foot down when it comes to names. I don't want to see anything that wouldn't be considered avatar-world like. It will earn you an automatic rejection... just saying.

If you haven't noticed, this is slightly an alternate universe. None of the original cast will be part of this, so please refrain from creating their children or relatives. This will mostly take place in Ba Sing Se, and will start off a little slice-of-lifeish, meaning that we will explore the characters and how the current affairs of the world has affected them before delving into the actual plot, itself.

Speaking of characters, this story is about all of the characters, not just one. Keep in mind that your character is not the star, and all of the focus and attention will not always be on them. That being said, however, I do want to explore all the characters and their lives and have, perhaps, a chapter dedicated to them. What I mean by that is, if you have an idea for a personal side-quest for your character to partake in, please let me know. I am all for letting all the characters shine throughout the roleplay and dealing with their own personal demons and whatnots.

There are a total of six spots available. Three of those spots are the spirit-blessed characters. That means an airbender, waterbender, and earthbender will need to be submitted in order to begin. The other three spots will be other characters; whether they are other benders or not is up to you. With that being said, however, the other three spots will not necessarily have to be filled. The roles filled will depend on a plethora of things, not just the interest in this roleplay. While I understand you may feel that this will have a "competitive" aspect to it, I assure you it is not. I do not believe in first-come-first-serve's, but I also don't believe in having people compete for the role. As I said, there will be a myriad of factors that go into choosing characters for this roleplay.

Because this roleplay is meant to be mature, the only prerequisite I have is that all characters be over the age of 18. I won't accept anyone younger than that, and honestly, 18 might be pushing it a bit. Your character can be any age than that, though. Also, when choosing a secondary element for your character, I am going to be somewhat lenient, however; if you provide a decent reason as to why your Earthbender can metalbend, I may allow it. Bloodbending is very rare, but there is the slight possibility that a Waterbender has learned it. Just... don't get too OP with it. Same goes for metalbending.

Like I've mentioned before, I am all for character ideas you may have, and ways they will influence the story. Please, don't feel shy or feel something is too stupid to ask or suggest. I am open to new ideas and I encourage you all to suggest them if you have any. This is meant to be fun, and if you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to the OOC thread (the original one), or feel free to PM me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeneid
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!