Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

The Cuckoo's Nest

The Cuckoo's Nest

a part of “The Cuckoo's Nest”, a fictional universe by Bliss.

Private roleplay. Invitation only, apologies!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cuckoo's Nest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cuckoo's Nest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:11 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Cuckoo's Nest"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bliss
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Cuckoo's Nest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeraphim on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 am

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to apologize for the delay in my character; I've been busy with work and the like. I have most of my character's profile completed now -- just adding pictures and the like -- and so if you guys would like to go ahead and start, I should be finished by the time it's my turn. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seems like my brain hates me and I can't do this thing so I'm dropping. Have fun guys!
Last edited by Xeraphim on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeraphim
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bliss on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:34 am

Hopefully we can get this started tomorrow. Almost done with the Director. :) I'll also possibly add an NPC or two for doctors. (More info on that tomorrow as well...)

Bliss
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Hey. I'm just gonna post my characters' speech colours here so I don't have to keep hunting them down each time I post.

Ghost - #873e6c
Skulduggery - #8a8a8a
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Fable
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!