Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cursed Children

The Cursed Children

a part of “The Cursed Children”, a fictional universe by Calenator.

The next generation. The children of legends. Of heroes. Some might say that is a burden to them. Perhaps a gift. But, now, they have to become their own people. But can they live up to their families names without a historic adventure? Maybe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cursed Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cursed Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:08 pm

@Calenator
Ah, okay. My calculations were a little off. Sorry.

But yes, I'd like to reserve James Potter II, please. His hex code will be #F18C32, I'm still in the Central Standard Timezone and "Look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:17 am

Holy Shiz, Fred is finished! Can't believe that happened, but phew.

If you see any conflicts with anything let me know! :)

Also MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS everyone and Happy Holidays!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:01 am

I've accepted Fred, Rose and Scorp and put James as reserved. Also, look out for a relationships thread soon. Maybe tonight in like twenty minutes because I'm impatient. But, don't stress, we'll probably be opening after January 1st for those who haven't started/still finishing their characters.

EDIT: The relationship thread is up, and I put up a post, just to establish a ground work. And sorry in advance that Frank's description for himself is real bad. I'm tired, understandably considering the past couple of days, lol.

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:08 pm

Rhea is done, hope she is to your liking!
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:53 pm

Quick question before I work on Rose's history: Is Hermione the Minister of Magic?

HalcyonCamp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Hey Caleb, I'd like to reserve another character if it's possible because I have nothing better to do than creating characters lol I don't know were the female-to-male ratio is at, but if it's possible I'd like to reserve Molly Weasley II Lucy Weasley, changing her face claim to Kiko Mizuhara. Her hex code will be #9F818A. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by lightningpoint on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:48 pm

@emotionless: Nice. She is accepted.

@HalcyonCamp: That's up to you. Although it might make the parents lives easier for me to grasp.

Calenator
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:32 pm

Thank you Cal!

@Everyone if anyone has any relatonship ideas about Rhea feel free to PM me.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:38 pm

I think I'm going to drop my reservation for Isabella Wood. I'm not getting much inspiration from her. I am going to look over the other roles and get back to you.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:43 pm

@Sorella: It's okay. And if you needed suggestions, I would love for Lorcan Scamander and Roxanne Weasley to be taken up.

Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Actually, I think I will reserve Roxanne Weasley. Her hex code will be #C50036 and I will get back to you on a quote. I'd also love to change her face claim to Ashley Moore. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Oh my God, totally forgot to include Lucy's lyric. It'll be "Girls like girls like boys do, nothing new" from Girls like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko have you seen that music video IT BROKE ME IT'S SO GOOD.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Okay, so I'll reopen some reservations today. If you want to keepyours hit me up. I'll keep everyone updated for newly opened roles.

Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:53 pm

I'll get a wip in today I promise. I've got the sheet all done so I'll submit that. I just need to find and replace the face claim lol

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:59 pm

Okie dokies. If you didn't have time, I could maybe do it for you. But, I'd have to see the sheet first. And I'll probably go overboard and format it cause I'm OCD as fuck.

Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:28 pm

That's would be fine if you wanted. You've probably seen it before it's practically the same character I use for every hp next gen rp. I will have to tweak it a bit and not assume so much about Lorcan just in case I don't end up playing him lol.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Lol. It's fine. I would love to see a Lorcan tbh.

Calenator
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:07 pm

I am still working on Victoire, hopefully, I will finish her by tomorrow the latest. -Sigh- I accidentally didn't save a big chunk that I had already finished for her character so I'll have to write it again.

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Just submitted Lysanders wip I'll go over and change soem of it tomrrow. and don't worry you'll definitly see a Lorcan lol. Definitly can't play only one twin so if he doesn't get taken I'll throw something up for Lorcan real quick haha

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm most likely going to finish Roane today. Then I might take up the third Longbottom. I've always wanted to play as a Longbottom.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!