Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

The Cursed Children

The Cursed Children

a part of “The Cursed Children”, a fictional universe by Calenator.

The next generation. The children of legends. Of heroes. Some might say that is a burden to them. Perhaps a gift. But, now, they have to become their own people. But can they live up to their families names without a historic adventure? Maybe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cursed Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Cursed Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:58 pm

Welcome! Glad you decided to check this roleplay out and give us a chance. Here you can make reservations, ask any questions you have, that I may have excluded from my rules or just chat to other players.

Here is the character skeleton for your sheets. It's not formatted, just has the information you have to put in. ( You can give or take some, I don't mind. ) I encourage you to be as creative as possible, make it pretty for us.

Code: Select all
Full name: ( Self explanatory. Include first, middle and last. )
Nicknames: ( What your character prefers to be called; include their feeling on the name, how they got it, how often it's used, and other details. )
Birthdate: ( Self explanatory. )
Zodiac Sign: ( Optional. Doesn't matter too much. Astrological sign based off their birthdate. )
Nationality: ( Where your character was born. Most will be British. )
Ethnicity: ( The ethnic group your character identifies with. )
Sexuality: ( Sexual preference; straight, gay, bi, etc. )
Species: ( Self explanatory. Most would be human/wizard/witch, though some characters may have blood from certain magical creatures, such as the Delacour-Weasleys Veela blood. )
Blood Status: ( If your character is pure-blooded, muggle born or half-blooded. )
Year at Hogwarts: ( What year they are in. )
Occupation: ( If they work somewhere else, probably part time, put it in. Also put in that they are a student. )
House: ( Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin. )
Wand: ( Details about the wand they use, the core, the wood it's made of, the length, etc. )
Other Equipment: ( Other magical items they have. )
Quidditch: ( If they are in their Quidditch team, what their role is. )
Clubs: ( Any clubs the students are in. Canonical ones are here: http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Clubs. But, you can create your own if you wish. )
Special: ( Roles like prefects, head boys/girls, etc. )
Pets: ( If they have a pet, what is it and tell us details about it. )
Patronus: ( What is their patronus and what does it mean. )
Boggart: ( What does your character's boggart take the form of? )
O.W.L.'s: ( If they have taken them, what grades did they get? If they haven't, what are their goals and what do they think they are going to get? )
Height: ( Self explanatory. In ft and cm. )
Weight: ( Self explanatory. In lbs and kg. )
Body Build: ( Are they tall and lanky, short and stubby, etc. )
Skin Tone: ( Pale, dark, tanned, etc. )
Distinguishing Marks: ( Any freckles, moles, piercings, tattoos or other unique marks they have. )
Eye Colour: ( Self explanatory. Put in other details of their eyes, if you wish. )
Hair Colour: ( Same as above, but, with hair, obviously. )
Overall Appearance: ( A sum up of everything mentioned, plus a little more. )
Likes: ( What your character enjoys, can include anything, as minor or major as it may be. Can be as long as you want. )
Dislikes: ( Same thing as above, but for the things your character doesn't like. )
Fears: ( What your character is afraid of. Include [i]at least[/i] three. )
Secrets: ( What your character keeps from others. )
Quirks and Habits: ( Little oddities and habits your character has; i.e. biting nails, running hands through hair, etc. )
Strengths, Talents and Skills: ( What your character is good at. )
Flaws and Weaknesses: ( What your character isn't very good at. Try to keep equal with the one above. )
Personality: ( Self explanatory. Put in paragraph form. )
Family: ( Self explanatory. Include siblings, parents, etc. )
History: ( Key moments of your character's past life. Doesn't need to be completed for your character to be accepted, [s]cause it's a pain in the ass lbr.[/s] )
Player: ( Who you are. Doesn't need to be added.)
Hex Code: ( The colour for your character's speech and thoughts. )
Face Claim: ( Self explanatory. )
Timezone: ( Your timezone from where you are. )
Other: ( Any other notes that you fill are needed. )
Last edited by Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calenator
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Cursed Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:56 am

Hey!

I was wondering if I could reserve Wood's daughter? I will have to get back to you on a HEX code as I'm on my phone at the moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:01 am

@Sorella: I'll reserve her, but, do you have the other passwords, or do you need time for that as well?

Calenator
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:21 am

Oops, I forgot. I'll need time for the third one but for the other one my timezone is PST. Sorry about that.

Caille
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalcyonCamp on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:24 am

Could I possibly reserve Rose Granger-Weasley? I think she'd best be written in #5a8453 and the lyric, "I don't give a damn if I'm damp, I dance in the rain". And I'm in Central Time.

HalcyonCamp
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:16 am

Hey there CAlenator! wasn't expecting another hp next gen role play so soon! You mind if I snag Lysander? I think I'll give it a bit to see if anyone wants Lorcan before I try to take the other twin though because I definitly can't play one without the other!

The passwords!
my hex code is #01579B
My timezone is est
and a lyric which I think would describe Lysander is "Kill them with kindness"

Blueshadow
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

You're all reserved. I'll put you all down after this match of Overwatch lol. And Blueshadow, if you want my two cents, I'd say keep Lorcan for another player, it's alot funner playing siblings with other people, especially twins.

Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:27 am

Yeah I figured I'd give someone else a chance for a change lol. I'll only take him on if the rp starts without someone else taking him because I'd hate to see him regulated to just an npc

Blueshadow
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:35 am

Hi there! I'd like to reserve Grace Augusta Longbottom. Her hex will be C390D4.
My timezone is CTS.
Her lyrics would probably be, 'Deep in her eyes, I think I see the future. I realize, this is my last chance.'
Last edited by afreerobin on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:38 am

@Calenator
Hey there! This roleplay looks great and this will be my first second generation roleplay, so please bare with me.

But mind if I reserve the face claim Lucky Blue Smith, who will be portraying Scorpius. His hex code will be #595459. And song lyric that might describe him is "I may not win but I can't be thrown, out here on my own." And my timezone is Central Standard Time(CST). :)

I might reserve another role, too.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:17 am

All the new reservations have been put in. I'll update the quotes in a minute, cause it takes a while with small caps. It's a pain in the ass but, it looks pretty.

Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:26 am

@afreerobin: I hope you're okay with me shortening the quote to the first line, because the last word drops down to a new line and I'm OCD as fuck. But, if you want, you can pick out a new one.

Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:39 am

Hello! Feeling a bit sane now after the painkillers have work off for my wisdom teeth!

Could I possibably reserve the character of Albus Severus Potter keeping the FC as Ezra Miller. His hexcode would be #999999. I believe a song lyric to describe him is, "And I couldn't stand the person inside me, I turned all the mirrors around", and if the lyric is too long just let me know! My time zone is Central Standard Time (CST).

Thanks!

sappho
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:46 am

You're reserved! Also, love the quote you used, Halsey is my bae tbh. I use all her songs for all my characters and I have no shame.

Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 pm

@Calenator: No problem! I'll keep the quote, and Daisy Ridley as the FC.

afreerobin
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:48 pm

May I reserve the character, Sebastian Finnigan but instead of a son I was wondering if I could make a daughter, alternatively with the name Cora Aubrey Finnigan with Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey as her face claim. Also, instead of being in Hufflepuff I would like to make her a Ravenclaw. Hex will be #718038, uhmm PST anddd lyrics will be, "So why don't we go somewhere only we know?".
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:40 pm

Hello Caleb! Ah, good ol' Harry Potter, can never pass this one up. I'd like to reserve Dominique Weasley but change her face claim to Sophie Turner keeping her face claim as Gigi Hadid. Her hex code will be #ECC5C0, my time zone is CST and a lyric that describes her would be "Hiding true colors made you fall apart" from the song Dazzle by Oh Wonder.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:45 pm

Oh my gosh pick me!

Could I please reserve Diamond ___ Zabini?

Pacific
40BF80
"I'm Fucked up, I'm Black and Blue, I'm Built for, the abuse"
or
"Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You'll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend."
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calenator on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:58 pm

You're all reserved. Once we get a few more wips I'll open a few forums for relationships and other stuff.

Calenator
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:33 pm

I was wondering if I could change Isabella's age and face claim? I was thinking of making her a fifth year and changing her face claim to Georgie Henley. I have a photo I can edit in here after I eat dinner.

Caille
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!