Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Cursed Forest

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:43 pm

She changed self consciously even though his back was turned.
"well..." she said hesitatingly "he wants his Essence back..." she turned to adjust the body cover on her horse-back, rolling up the long sleeves of the woolen shirt. she buckled the leather straps of the body cover on her horse- chest and well as horse-stomach. " i snuck into his lair and stole it... for revenge." she paused to wipe away a tear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Turion looked confused
"Who is he?" He asked he looked cautiously at her. Good she was decent. He turned around and met her eyes, slightly taken aback by her tear and put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:50 pm

"He is the werewolf commander... Shraen." she spat the name out as if it were poison. she didnt mind that he touched her shoulder. after all, they had fought together, and that made some sort of bond

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:55 pm

"I see, revenge for what?" He asked slowly looking at her eyes. He was concerned. Now that she was his comrad in arms he cared about her emotional issues.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:57 pm

Styrke whispered "He killed my family... on a dare."

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:01 pm

Turion stepped back a pace, his eyes filled with surprise and began to spark with anger at the atrocity. He looked away for a second, as a warrior he had been taught to uphold moral values and kill in defense of self or of others. He stepped close to her again.
"Tell me what happened." he whispered.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:16 pm

Styrke looked at him, his gold and black eyes were intense and he really seemed to care about what happened.
She took a deep breath and called to memory the horrific pictures of her butchered family. She shuddered
"My parents were wealthy and owned a large house by a lake. I remember my older brother RadJad and I used race along the beach of the lake. I remember he would always make my mother laugh with his stupid jokes, everyone said i looked alot like him. He had Black horse fur and the most stunning eyes. They were a bright blue and had a slightly maroon tint. My two little sisters Sanya and Jessia loved to sit and watch my father carv small wooden toys for them." She stopped and looked at Turion

"Sorry that im going on so but you wouldnt understand unless you hear about them." She said softly

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:19 pm

Turion nodded
"I understand Styrke, just keep going. Tell me anything you want." he said he understood that when someone close to and idividaul killed it helped sort out emotions to speak about them in a postive way instead of dwelling only on the actual death.
"Go on." he said encouragingly

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:29 pm

Styrke nodded and continued
"My family had decided to spend the summer at the lake house. My mother and father as well as my two younger sisters were at the house. My father was with my two sister in the courtyard hunting ladybugs and crickets. My mother was in the kitchen making lunch. Like always me and RadJad were at the lake. RadJad was teaching a new running technique. It was around noon so we were on our way back to the house but RadJad had an idea to just have our lunch at the lake. He told me to wait and the shore while he went home and got out lunches from mother." Styrke pause a moment remembering. She took a breath and continued. "He didnt come back for hours. So i figured he had gotten sidetracked and i went to the house. WHen i got their they were all dead. Their bodies were torn to shreds, there was blood everywhere, on the walls everywhere."

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:53 pm

Turion took her by the shoulders.
"I see." He said simply
"Well thats ill i need to know right now. Lets get a fire going and settle in for the night." While Styrke was tellling her story the sky had began to get dark. Turion started constructing a shelter out of branches and logs.
"do you have magic to dry out the wood?" He asked he was reffering to the fire wood.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Shraen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Shraen and his warriors were running still. They were ahead of Styrke and Turion now. Shraen had a plan and this time he would succeed.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am

Styrke sniffed and knelt by the wood. she laid her hand on the uppermost branch and then slowly breathed on the wood, the wood steaming as her breath, along with her thoughts, asked it to give up it's last bit of life. there was a small pop as the last drop of liquid drained from the wood. she sighed, and sagged slightly, tired by the whole day. she rubbed her forehead, wincing as her hand encountered her bump where the werewolf had collided with her head. she spat into her hand and rubbed the saliva onto the bump, relaxing a little as the cool liquid soothed the throbbing lump. she curled her horse legs under her and reached around to grab her blankets from her pack by the stream bank and wrapped one around herself. she then offered one to Turion.

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:47 pm

Turion shook his head
"I'm on watch tonight." He stated as he got an extra body blanket and cloak out of his out large pack. He strapped the body blanket over the one he had on already. He wrapped the cloak around him and lifted the hood.
"Ill keep the fire up so you can sleep all night." He said walking into the bushes and kneeling, he was partly concealed so he could observe everything. The night would be cold and dark, and night creatures were about to roam.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:53 pm

"It's okay." she yawned. "wake me at midnight. even panpipe-players need their sleep. " she gave a small tired smile and sagged, letting her head come to rest on her arms.

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:33 pm

Turion snorted good humoredly and kept a careful watch though his insticts felt easy. They wouldnt be attacked tonight. The moon rose, its silvery light seemed to burn through the leaves. The stars sparked and twinkled and seemed like tiny eyes peering through the darkness. It was quiet except for the crikets and the rustle of the breath of wind through the branches of the forest trees. It was a new world of magic.

12:00am
Turion glanced at the stars and the moon. He caculated the time, rose from his spot and walked to Styrke, gently shaking her shoulder.
"Hey its your turn."

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Shraen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 pm

Shraen and his band were miles away from the camp. They had settled down as well. Some were sleeping in wolf form and some in human form.
Shraen stirred slightly and looked at the moon.
"This is one of your last nights Styrke, be grateful that you can see the moon once more before i rip you apart." He whispered to himself.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Styrke

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vehement_Vengeance on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:18 pm

Styrke shook her head and yawned. she stood and slapped her sides with her tail to warm herself, used to the warmth of her blankets.
"thanks for waking me," she said to Turion.

Vehement_Vengeance
Member for 11 years

Turion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Achilles on Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:39 pm

He nodded to her as he passed her to lay in the spot she had left. Even though he was off duty Turion did not sleep that night. Soon the sun was rising and the darkness began to flee the warmth of the new day. Standing up and pulling the hood off his head Turion started to hide evidence of their camp.
"Lets use the road." He suggested.

Achilles
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.